June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

I haven’t posted for a few days, last tested bfn at 11/12dpo. This is my first cycle ttc no2. I’m supposed to be due AF today (cd29) but no cramps, don’t feel pregnant or feel like AF is due either. Pffft hate waiting around. We started our ttc journey at the start of March and this is first cycle.

I'm on CD29 today as well! My cycles have been CD27-CD28 for probably a few years now so tomorrow will be the longest they have been in a long while. Had a bit of pink spotting (just when I wipe) yesterday morning and this morning so I thought AF was about to hit me.. but no usual AF pains or anything yet... IC's are just showing :bfn: and the last FRER I did on Saturday was :bfn: although I swear I could see a line if I put it in bright light! (or maybe I just have line eye!!) ... Gonna wait until tomorrow and if nothing I will test again on Wednesday....

Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

Ali that looks great! You can always come hang out in the February thread!

Ali looks great!!

Maple did you track O?? Maybe you Od later than normal.

Lulu I hope you get bfp.

Blue sorry for AF
Twinkle hope you get out of limbo, it's worse because you keep that shred of hope but AF would just come. Ugh.

Minnie I hope everyone is right!! Never know :)

AFM positive opk today. I didn't think I'd get one til tomorrow. Thankfully we have BD the past 2 days. Now to contine for today and tomorrow :)

Ali looks great!!

Maple did you track O?? Maybe you Od later than normal.

Lulu I hope you get bfp.

Blue sorry for AF
Twinkle hope you get out of limbo, it's worse because you keep that shred of hope but AF would just come. Ugh.

Minnie I hope everyone is right!! Never know :)

AFM positive opk today. I didn't think I'd get one til tomorrow. Thankfully we have BD the past 2 days. Now to contine for today and tomorrow :)

Oh fingers crossed hun get bding

I am a little late to the game, I decided I was going to test Thursday at 10dpo but I had a moment of weakness and tested today ugh

https://image.ibb.co/dHWufJ/test.jpg

MissWaiting and Looney90--I see something in person as well but being 7dpo I feel like its not promising that its a true BFP

Ali that looks great! You can always come hang out in the February thread!

I may do that! Since I'm right at the start of March most likely will have a Feburary baby. Well good chance, anyways!

Ashley - I feel like something is catching my eye.. especially towards the top of where the line should be. Best of luck!! Those faint lines are hard to capture on picture.

Ashley - I feel like something is catching my eye.. especially towards the top of where the line should be. Best of luck!! Those faint lines are hard to capture on picture.

Here’s to testing obsessively for the next few days! Haha

Think I might test tomorrow morning before I go buy the other half his birthday card ( left it so late because every time I've been in the card shop he has been with me it's his birthday tomorrow I'll be 9dpo well technically it's his birthday now with it being 12:31am

Congrats Ali!! That’s so exciting and definitely no doubt.

Still following along and cheering over here. Fx for you lulu! Hoping you get a nice line tomorrow on a FRER.

Sorry to those who have often AF and Fx for many more BFP here! Xx

I haven’t posted for a few days, last tested bfn at 11/12dpo. This is my first cycle ttc no2. I’m supposed to be due AF today (cd29) but no cramps, don’t feel pregnant or feel like AF is due either. Pffft hate waiting around. We started our ttc journey at the start of March and this is first cycle.

I'm on CD29 today as well! My cycles have been CD27-CD28 for probably a few years now so tomorrow will be the longest they have been in a long while. Had a bit of pink spotting (just when I wipe) yesterday morning and this morning so I thought AF was about to hit me.. but no usual AF pains or anything yet... IC's are just showing :bfn: and the last FRER I did on Saturday was :bfn: although I swear I could see a line if I put it in bright light! (or maybe I just have line eye!!) ... Gonna wait until tomorrow and if nothing I will test again on Wednesday....

Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

Nice to have someone in same boat, so frustrating waiting for AF to show up I just want to start again with the next cycle.
Good luck to you, I’m sure I’m out but fingers crossed for you!

Stark white BFNs for me again this morning at 12DPO (approx). My chart went tri-phasic at 7DPO (approx), but if that was due to implantation, the hcg would be strong enough to show up on a test by now, so it must be coincidence.

Stark white BFNs for me again this morning at 12DPO (approx). My chart went tri-phasic at 7DPO (approx), but if that was due to implantation, the hcg would be strong enough to show up on a test by now, so it must be coincidence.

Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->