• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Congratulations

Aft. AF due test but cp gone back to super Hugh and super soft so I thought I’d test on the off chance with SMU 4 hour hold and BFN stark white. So now I’m really stuck in limbo

Congratulations

Aft. AF due test but cp gone back to super Hugh and super soft so I thought I’d test on the off chance with SMU 4 hour hold and BFN stark white. So now I’m really stuck in limbo

Fingers crossed hun maybe try later tonight xx

Excited to see a few more :bfp:s since I last visited. Congrats ladies!

I am sorry to those who are moving on to the next cycle.

Fleur I am right there with you regarding going a bit mad in the TWW.

Hopefully I can do a better job staying caught up from here out.

I caved and tested early and my test ended up laughing at me. :rofl:
See that light pink line perpendicular to the test line? At first I thought dye run (pic taken at 3 min mark)
Then I flushed it with water and that line stayed. Ah these tests. It's still early so I'm not upset, just had to laugh at the irony...hopefully this will help me refrain from testing early again. :blush:

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-19-07.09.58.jpg
    PicsArt_06-19-07.09.58.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 21
8dpo

https://preview.ibb.co/eAPuzd/IMG_5736.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/hYVTQJ/IMG_5741.jpg
IMG_5746.jpg

FF finally gave me crosshairs today so hoping I’m officially in the tww now.

Well guys....I think I am out of the running. 13DPIUI today. Temp has dropped, resting HR has dropped and test was BFN this morning.

Don't know what happened on 10DPIUI (12DPHCG) for me to see those two lines. Must have been some residual trigger in my system...even though my two previous tests were very negative the prior two days. :shrug:

Pretty bummed out. Even more bummed out that we can't do a medicated cycle at all next month. No Femara, no trigger, no IUI. :nope:

Sorry Lulu.

AliJo - So happy for you. Congrats! H&H 9 months.

Sorry LuLu:hugs:
Ashley- you are so early but something is catching my eye on those tests! FXd!

Ashley - I think I see something on the last picture. Hope this is it for you!

LuLu - I'm so sorry..

I only tested with an IC this morning. Had maybe a start of a shadow. Hoping to see a line on them tomorrow.

Sorry lulu big hugs.

AFM - 9DPO and not much going on. Just waiting for af to arrive on Saturday

Sorry lulu
Nix fingers crossed I'm 9dpo to and due AF the 23rd but will likely come the 22nd

Nix & Miss i hope you get a BFP this week! Will you cave and rest early? :haha:

Lulu I'm so sorry. It sounds really hard, to see those two lines and then get disappointed. Do you know when you'll be able to start again?

Lulu...:( I'm sorry for the emotional rollercoaster :(

Ashley...I feel like I see something in the last picture, but I can't tell if it's a shadow/indent line or the start of something good!

Lulu - So sorry. :hugs:

I'm feeling out. I have that pre-period feeling going so either spotting will start today/tomorrow or it'll just show up.

Lulu I'm so sorry. It sounds really hard, to see those two lines and then get disappointed. Do you know when you'll be able to start again?

Thank you ladies. Really appreciate all of you. The rollercoaster is definitely tough at times. You guys sure do help.

Nima - Normally we could try IUI right away but he wants to do an ultrasound between days CD1-CD3 (to check the follicles from this cycle) before he would increase my Femara dosage for days CD3-CD7 next cycle. Unfortunately I am out town starting tomorrow(Wednesday) through Monday morning and I will likely start my period tomorrow or Thursday. I would miss any shot of following his protocol :wacko: so we will have to just try naturally in July it seems.

GL to all of those getting towards the end of the TWW. FX for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->