• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Cheshire your chart looks amazing! Have you tested yet?

I'm so confused. So I woke up Sunday with light brown spotting. Took a test, but it was light, figured it might be an evap. Monday, Took another cheapie and got the top photo. I got excited, got a FRER, and got the second. Pink just looking at it. Was nervous, took another of the cheapies today, and pretty much stark white. Maybe a shadow, but nothing like yesterday. I'll retest tomorrow with a FRER again.

Attachments

• IMG_3533.jpg
    IMG_3533.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 33
Nix & Miss i hope you get a BFP this week! Will you cave and rest early? :haha:

I already have I posted earlier saying I got a :bfn: this morning it's my other half birthday so couldn't resist testing as it would he amazing to give him the news today but I'm not going to test again unless af doesn't show but I'm like 99% sure it's going to show up

Lulu - So sorry. :hugs:

I'm feeling out. I have that pre-period feeling going so either spotting will start today/tomorrow or it'll just show up.
Your chart is saying other wise hun you haven't had the pre af dip in temp get testing

I'm so confused. So I woke up Sunday with light brown spotting. Took a test, but it was light, figured it might be an evap. Monday, Took another cheapie and got the top photo. I got excited, got a FRER, and got the second. Pink just looking at it. Was nervous, took another of the cheapies today, and pretty much stark white. Maybe a shadow, but nothing like yesterday. I'll retest tomorrow with a FRER again.
On the first pic I can defo see a line of test again in a couple of days

Fleur I definitely see both of those lines. FX for a sticky bean

Spotting started. If my temp stays up tomorrow I might test early, if it drops then I know AF is just around the corner. I half expected it to drop today and was surprised when it was high.

Good luck Chesire!

Fleur - I see something for sure

Miss-oh sorry! I must have missed that. Hope she stays away!

Fleur- I see those for sure. It may be early and with diluted urine so definitely try again in the am!

Anyone any experience with having odd long cycles? I’m cd32 today which never happens, bfn yesterday with smu but was abit diluted. Can’t imagine I’m pregnant though I’m sure something would have shown. Doesn’t feel like AF is anywhere near either.

Sorry tho hear that Lulu

Going nuts! Fell asleep after taking a test. An hour later found this. I’ve seen evaps on these tests but this looks like a vvvv early line to me. Any thoughts/opinions welcome!

Attachments

• FC153130-E3CC-449B-A2FA-04BEA5A2E1F0.jpg
    FC153130-E3CC-449B-A2FA-04BEA5A2E1F0.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 22
  • B37673F9-190C-477D-9384-50E3CDE01500.jpg
    B37673F9-190C-477D-9384-50E3CDE01500.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
Anyone any experience with having odd long cycles? I’m cd32 today which never happens, bfn yesterday with smu but was abit diluted. Can’t imagine I’m pregnant though I’m sure something would have shown. Doesn’t feel like AF is anywhere near either.

Sorry tho hear that Lulu

It can happen you might have ovulated late

Hello, I'm kinda new here (I used BnB about 10 years ago when I was TTC #1 and I can't remember my username!)

I'm not actively TTC'ing now (have two beautiful boys aged 8 and 6) but I had unprotected sex last month and I'm a little worried I might be pregnant...

I am due on in two days and I tool a test on Monday, which was definitely a BFN. I have had all the usual PMS rubbish though it started a week earlier than usual and every horrible symptom is 10-fold what it is normally. These symptoms include:

Large, painful boobies
Cramping
Back pain
Nausea
Fatigue
The runs (lovely!)

I don't want to test again until I'm due (I don't think I got a BFP last time until I was a week late :() but I am going a bit bananas. Had a dream last night that I had a baby girl....

He neve well fingers crossed you get the result you want hun

Ttc oh that's tough. I can only see on the opened test. Since we don't know if line was there within timeframe I don't feel like I can say it's evap or early bfp. FX you get a definite bfp tomorrow.

Neve if the last time you had unprotected sex was last month then I would say not pregnant most likely. Hope you get the results you want though.

So sorry Lulu.

Twinkle it's definitely possible to O late. When I was regulating from bcp I Od on cd72, then 40, and then 26. Sometimes women get an odd cycle here and there.

Miss sorry again for preAf dip or as I call it the "temp drop of doom."

AFM I'm calling today 1dpo. Temp was slightly elevated, but no fertile mucus and I had O pains late ladt night. I'll do opk later to make sure it's negative.

I'm PUPO and I am feeling confident with timing of 3-O, 2-O, 1-O, and O.

Neve if the last time you had unprotected sex was last month then I would say not pregnant most likely. Hope you get the results you want though.

Haha. It was (early) this month - 7th June (the day before I ovulated).

I'm ok to be fair I'm kind of glad af is on the way as the pms symptoms are driving me insane and plus it's a fresh start for the new cycle and alot more fun with the oh lol
Fingers crossed flukey that you caught that eggo this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"