• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Still have stark white BFN at 11DPO. I'm out for this month:( I woke up earlier than normal and had a temp dip below coverline, but I don't start AF for 5 days and have noticed if I wake up at like 5am, my temp is always a lot lower.

If anyone wants to take a peek at my chart, I have a question about my temp dip below the coverline right after ovulation. Is my coverline right, and do you really think I Oed on CD14? This is the first time using charts for a while.

Good luck to all those still in the race! Hopefully I'll see the others in the July Testing Post!

Loving your temps are a bit erratic. Do you have bad sleep or mouth breath occasionally?

With your positive opk on 13 and 14 then I tend to agree with Ff as O date CD14.

How much earlier did you wake compared to usual time?

Neve then it could go either way. I try not to symptom spot because it often has lead me to AF. Best of luck and hope you get the outcome you want :)

Loving your temps are a bit erratic. Do you have bad sleep or mouth breath occasionally?

With your positive opk on 13 and 14 then I tend to agree with Ff as O date CD14.

How much earlier did you wake compared to usual time?

Neve then it could go either way. I try not to symptom spot because it often has lead me to AF. Best of luck and hope you get the outcome you want :)

Yeah, since ovulation I have been waking up randomly anywhere between 3-4:30 instead of 6:30. I try to go to sleep and take consistent temp at 6:30, but I guess I'm not consistent. I was feeling hopeful that my lack of sleep was a weird symptom of pending pregnancy, but I think it's because I'm anxious to test and temp! I wish I could be like you and not be so hyper aware of everything, because I think that's the best approach! I need to teach myself those habits. Thanks for your input!

I was pretty hopeful when I woke up this morning to find my BBT and RHR are both still on the rise. Switched from IC to FRER in hopes of an early BFP but only got sad stark white result.

This is my first month charting BBT, which comes from my Ava bracelet. Can anyone take a look at my chart below and tell me what you think? It started out pretty erratic, FF had me O on CD 12 (which didn't line up with other signs), OPKs say O on CD 14, and Ava says O on CD 15.

Attachments

• 20180620_070011.jpg
    20180620_070011.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180620_070751.jpg
    20180620_070751.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
9dpo and I think I see something very faint. I know it’s blue dye thogh so wont get excited yet.

Attachments

• 2C71CDA3-C9D0-4569-8434-B00AD6EAB3E6.jpg
    2C71CDA3-C9D0-4569-8434-B00AD6EAB3E6.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 23
Nyx, I see that too! FXed for a pink dye to back it up!

Loving I'm not sure with your chart hun I'm still trying to get to grips with ff.
Hickory it may take some time to get back in track with ff because Ibe heard from other ava users their temps are lower because it's skin temp and fingers crossed you end up with a bfp
Nyxn sorry I can't see anything but blue dye I find really hard to read so fingers crossed

I've been MIA the pat few days as I'm tying not to drive myself crazy obsessing and symptom spotting. But I was so happy to come and see the BFPs from some of you!!! For everyone who got AF, my fingers are crossed for you next month.

As for me, I'm 7 dpo today and had a temp spike this morning. Too early to say if it's a one off temp or the beginning of a triphasic chart. I know that that is not always a definite sign of pregnancy but really hoping that it could be something! But after my MC last cycle, it's hard to be too optimistic. This TWW is killing me!!

I've been MIA the pat few days as I'm tying not to drive myself crazy obsessing and symptom spotting. But I was so happy to come and see the BFPs from some of you!!! For everyone who got AF, my fingers are crossed for you next month.

As for me, I'm 7 dpo today and had a temp spike this morning. Too early to say if it's a one off temp or the beginning of a triphasic chart. I know that that is not always a definite sign of pregnancy but really hoping that it could be something! But after my MC last cycle, it's hard to be too optimistic. This TWW is killing me!!

Sending huge hugs and got everything crossed

TTC- I see something on both! FXd they are real! Will you try again today or wait until tomorrow?

Loving- I agree your temps are erratic. 11 dpo can still be early. Most women, if they get an early BFP won’t get it until 12dpo. I’ve unfortunately been on these boards for a while so I see women get negative at 10-11 dpo and positive 12-1:dpo hang in there

Hickory- I’m sorry for the BFN, when is AF due? Will you try again later?

Nyx- I see something! Get a FRER!

TTC I hope that's not a nasty evap and you get a clear :bfp: Fxd!

Nyx I see that too, holding out for a frer

Sami it's brutal isn't it?!

Neve wishing you the result you want

Twinkle I have erratic cycles because of Hashimotos, I agree you definitely could have just ovulated later. Good luck hun

That's great timing Flueky :dust:

Miss I'm sorry for that temp dip hun

:shock:

Attachments

• 4A83EB92-9BFF-4F39-AC61-6DA7C4CEFF98.jpg
    4A83EB92-9BFF-4F39-AC61-6DA7C4CEFF98.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 24
Thank you to those who replied to my query on late cycles, I know when I ovulated though that’s the thing, which is now 18 days ago. I’ve just retested on IC and then a FRER and I think they’re very faint positive! I’m in utter disbelief though so not too sure

Attachments

• 837504BA-6287-4ABB-9798-17454759AD93.jpg
    837504BA-6287-4ABB-9798-17454759AD93.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 48BD2B0A-2F79-4B9E-B2FE-D78AF2C2F3EC.jpg
    48BD2B0A-2F79-4B9E-B2FE-D78AF2C2F3EC.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 29
I just took a clear blue digital one from the same sample and it’s saying pregnant 1-2... that can’t be wrong can it?! I’m stunned. I’m scared it will go away for some reason

MissWaiting – Yes, the Ava skin temps are much lower. I have to add a degree just for FF to accept them.

Tbfromlv – AF should be here tomorrow or Friday, depending on which day I ovulated. I have a 13 day luteal phase. I will keep testing on ICs until AF shows to keep myself entertained!

Nyxnw – I think I see something! My computer pixelates the photo too much when I zoom in, but the tweaked pic shows it pretty well!

Twinkle93 – Woohoo BFP! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->