• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Hickory I'm tempted to flutter my eye lashes at the OH to get me one just so I don't have to worry about waking up at the same time each morning to temp lol

Twinkle...definite BFP! Congrats!!!!

AFM: holy sore boobs today (4dpo)😂

Oh my god I’m so shocked!! Thank you
Everyone, best go find my other half!!

Good luck everyone I wish you BFPs from the bottom of my heart, keep those fingers crossed

Hickory I'm tempted to flutter my eye lashes at the OH to get me one just so I don't have to worry about waking up at the same time each morning to temp lol

It's so worth it. I could not temp otherwise! Too many variables in wake up time throughout the week (4am - 7am) and an alarm before then would be too intrusive to our precious sleep.

Mine was $180 used and it works great! You can always resell it! They seem to hold their value.

It's so worth it. I could not temp otherwise! Too many variables in wake up time throughout the week (4am - 7am) and an alarm before then would be too intrusive to our precious sleep.

Mine was $180 used and it works great! You can always resell it! They seem to hold their value.

Thanks I'll have a look

Twinkle!! That’s a BFP!! congrats!!

Are you ready for me to call it on the front page?

How do I add a pic? I just did a test but I think it's neg.

Hi Ladies

sorry to barge in, I just found this thread and wanted to say hi and follow it. I won't go into my full back story but after loosing a wee boy at 16 weeks in feb/march this year we decided to start ttc this month. I got a positive OPK last Monday and then I had a positive :bfp: Monday past at 7dpo :happydance: I just saw this thread and wanted to join in and follow it in the hope some of you can join me in March 2019. I started a thread for it in the pregnancy groups but its very lonely over there this early on :rofl:

Over here at the sidelines now cheering you all on xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 15
Figured it out. What do we think?

Attachments

• 20180620_161022.jpg
    20180620_161022.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 24
Nev, I think I see something, but also not 100% certain it isn't just my eyes playing tricks on me.

CB, congrats on your BFP. So well deserved after losing your sweet boy. I'm so sorry about that. What an awful thing to experience. But my fingers are tightly crossed for you that this little one stays stuck strong in there, and develops perfectly at every stage of the process!

As for me, this is my first cycle trying. My son is 13 months old and was tough to conceive but I have a really optimistic outlook that baby number 2 will happen quickly. Hope I'm right! Only 4 dpo right now, so just waiting waiting waiting!

Thanks ladies. I can see something but I'm not 100% sure either so I'm gonna take it as a 'no for now'. I'm 12 DPO (ish) but I don't think I tested positive until some days after AF was due in my previous pregnancies.

Welcome MissDoc and all the best ttc #2! My first son was tough to conceive too (took four years!) but he was soooo worth the wait!

Welcome MissDoc :hi:

Congrats Cale and thank you for popping in and letting us know of the March group. Wishing you an extremely healthy pregnancy

Yay twinkle congrats on your :bfp:

Good luck Amantila!

I'm sorry Neve I don't see anything

AFM this is our 2nd month trying and I'm quite hopeful. Either we've caught this month or I've fallen quite ill as I all but lost my breakfast this morning. FX'd!

Welcome MissDoc :hi:

Congrats Cale and thank you for popping in and letting us know of the March group. Wishing you an extremely healthy pregnancy

Yay twinkle congrats on your :bfp:

Good luck Amantila!

I'm sorry Neve I don't see anything

AFM this is our 2nd month trying and I'm quite hopeful. Either we've caught this month or I've fallen quite ill as I all but lost my breakfast this morning. FX'd!

Fingers crossed for you hun

Never do you have any pink dye tests? I see something but blue dyes are very hard to trust!

MissDoc-welcome and good luck!

Caleb- congrats on your BFP!

I've only got one more blue test but I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

Sami good luck!

Hickory I don't see anything yet. As for FF I really don't think it was made to detect temp differences with skin temps. Just my 2 cents.

Fx for a bfp soon though.

Nyx as said on gen chatter I see it!!

Twinkle definitely bfp even without your digi!! Congrats!!

Busy thank you! Also weren't you on fab testers and supporters thread? I was a long time stalker but never joined it. Best of luck to you!

Caleb beautiful progression!! I hope to join your thread in about 2 weeks :)

Neve I don't think I see anything. Sorry :(

Missdoc it took us 18 months to conceive dd and I'm hoping my journey to #2 is shorter. Dd just turned a year last month.

Busy oh I hope that's a good sign. Do you know how many dpo you are??

Aman good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"