• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Neve I agree, it's hard to tell with blue dye, you should try a pink one ina day or two.

Twinkle congrats on your BFP!!

Congrats Cale!! So sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm also hoping to join your march group fx🤞🏼

Trying not to symptom spot (easier said than done right?) but had some mild cramps, like little twinges- only lasted a few minutes. Could be something, or I'm just crazy lol! Also my boobs are very sore, but typical for me at this point in my cycle so trying not to look too much into that

Wow Flueky, yes!! I was part of the original FAB ladies. You've a fantastic memory
I think I am either 9 or 10dpo. I don't use OPK's or temp but I'm pretty sure my apps have me close. Thank you so much!

Oooh, good luck Sami

Sami it really is hard not to symptom spot.

Busy :rofl: my memory is strange. I can remember things like that but not remembering to call someone.

Well looking forward to you testing soon :)

AFM 1dpo over here. My opk was negative and with my other data I feel comfortable calling it 1dpo.

Hi. New to this whole thing. Are putting ourselves down for when we will be testing (as in do you test early)? Or when AF is due? If it's when AF is due put me down for June 28th please. Really awesome to have a thread with other people TTC and waiting for results at same time 🤞🤞

Basically when af is due but most of us buckle and test early

Oh is off to his track day tomorrow I'm totally staying home lol

I think you can mark me as :bfp: now

Attachments

• FA577BB6-450F-4362-BDF3-A5EBA6D00105.jpg
    FA577BB6-450F-4362-BDF3-A5EBA6D00105.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
Nyxnw...congrats! No line squinting for that one!

Loving all of the bfps that are coming in! I’m alternating between super hopeful and super hopeless this month 😕

Nyxnw...congrats! No line squinting for that one!

Loving all of the bfps that are coming in! I’m alternating between super hopeful and super hopeless this month 😕

Ditto.

Nyxnw that's awesome! Congrats hun, definitely no questioning that!

Tbfromlv can you add me to the 25th please 😊

Congrats nyx!!!

Sami I have you!

Wishing good luck!

Anyone see this? Within time frame.

Attachments

• 0A5EA346-EF8F-4129-8765-10CCD6E16EC7.jpg
    0A5EA346-EF8F-4129-8765-10CCD6E16EC7.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 21
It’s insane. It’s hard to make out irl even. So, I was shocked (and encouraged) when I got good pics of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->