• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Sorry Hickory.. you just wanted a firework surprise for next month!!

Sorry Hickory.. you just wanted a firework surprise for next month!!

I think so! My expected O day will be The Fourth of July, so that will be a great memory if this next cycle is successful!

Thanks to all for the hugs. I really appreciate the support of everyone here! It makes this entire journey feel less lonely.

Fingers crossed ladies - I will be checking this thread regularly to cheer you on!

Cd1 for me. :(

Good luck everyone who's left to test. X

Sorry Poppie.. hope this cycle is the one for you

Another BFN today at 13DPO:( I had ANOTHER evap yesterday at like 4pm. I swear, everytime I take a test around 4pm, it gets an evap.

I already bought preseed and Soy Isoflavones for next cycle. When I got pregnant with DD, I had taken Soy.

ETA-What's an accurate way to temp if you wake up at different times? FF never likes my numbers because the time is inconsistent.

Yea it was early but it was the other halfs birthday so just the chance of maybe getting a faint line for his birthday was enough lol even though I'm not convinced we caught the egg this cycle but I'll wait out till tomorrow and if no AF I'll test again

Sorry hickory 😢

Limes...I don’t know because timing affects everyone differently. Some people notice big fluctuations if they don’t temp at a consistent time and some don’t see much change at all. AFM, FF doesn’t like my temp fluctuations and I temp consistently at the same exact time every day. So...don’t know.

I’m somewhere between 6-8 dpo today. I think I may test on Sunday just for fun. My boobs are still sore, but honestly my toddler has been climbing on me and jumping into my chest and boob punching me in the process so that may have something to do with it. Haha.i just really want this to be my cycle. But I’m sure we all feel that way haha. I just was so hoping to be able to deal with morning sickness over the summer while I’m on summer vacation from teaching.

Hey everyone!
May I join please!
I will be testing June 26.
Thank you for doing this and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
Baby dust coming your way.

Thank you all for giving me hope.

Just a quick update since I've been mia. Was originally testing 6/1 but ended up being out. Silver lining is that my cycles are seeming back and regular so I'll be testing on 6/30. Gotta love months with two chances! Double the odd. :)

Good luck to you to jelly
Weebles got fingers crossed for you

Limes, everyone is different when bfp will come, I always thought I would be a late one too but I got dark line on frer with fmu 9dpo then on 10dpo in afternoon with no hold
But I have seen some get as early as 7 dpo and some not get until 16 dpo and beyond

Pixie- thank you for taking the time to answer me. And so much respect for a 7-year long ttc journey! I will definitely go there and read your story, thanks for the invitation.

5-9 times a month is so great, I wish we could meet our donor so often. He lives 2 hours drive away and we both (me and him) work shifts so I am really stressed about missing many fertile windows because of that. I am still telling myself I'm not yet out for this month (it's only 10 DPO) but what are the odds...

I cross my finger for you for a shorter and easier journy with #2

I’m either 10 or 12 DPO. My chart is too funky this month to say definitively. I’ve been taking Walmart cheapies and wondfos. BFNs. I got a couple FRERs for the next two morning. I have no idea why but I did. Traditionally, I get BFPs at 10-12 DPO. So, if I’m 10 DPO, there is still time. If I’m 12 DPO, I’m probably out. I’ll update in the morning.

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs!

I’m out, af got me this morning. Off on holiday tomorrow so I don’t feel too bad about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->