• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

AF is supposed to be here today but isn't so going to wait a few hours and test

:( I was kind of hoping there would be more BFPs, but there is still a lot of hope for some of you ladies!

My temp dropped again today and of course another BFN (I'm out of tests for now lol), just in time because AF is supposed to start tomorrow or the next day.

FF changed my chart again, I have no idea why. They changed my O day from the 14th to the 16th, but I got my +OPK on the 13th. Maybe I should look for a youtube tutorial for charting because I seem to be clueless

Sad to see all the temp drops and AFs showing up 😢 Misswaiting...so hoping that AF stays far away and you get your bfp!

I’m not feeling too optimistic about this cycle anymore 😢

Hello ladies! I'm back at it as of this month! Haven't gone through the thread yet, just dropping in to say hello! 14dpo BFN, tender, heavy bbs, no sign of the witch yet! Baby dust to everyone!!!

Link to journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2464799-thencomesbebe-back-again-more-ttc-fun.html

Pixie- thank you for taking the time to answer me. And so much respect for a 7-year long ttc journey! I will definitely go there and read your story, thanks for the invitation.

5-9 times a month is so great, I wish we could meet our donor so often. He lives 2 hours drive away and we both (me and him) work shifts so I am really stressed about missing many fertile windows because of that. I am still telling myself I'm not yet out for this month (it's only 10 DPO) but what are the odds...

I cross my finger for you for a shorter and easier journy with #2

I don’t mind sharing if it helps people keep hope :)

Yes my first Donor was 100 miles away from London to Leicester, and I always did the travel and hotel, but we would plan when it should be and it always can later then I visited, even went on my yearly holiday for 2 weeks to Leicester :haha:

But after 2 years and a lot of money spent, we(at the time) decided that we could have gone to clinic with what we had spent in total

And now I have a Donor only 20 miles away, Kettering and Bedford and he drives to me (asks for nothing)

Sometimes he visits in mornings(he will switch around his work days or use holidays) and sometimes evenings due to my shifts at work, 8am-4pm one week, 4pm -12am the next then so on, but this t8me around I’m still on maternity from work so will be much easier hopefully

Well got really pink cm now so going to hold of testing as pretty sure this is AF giving me the hi I'm on my way

No! So sorry ladies for the BFNS, AF and temp drops! FXd for the ladies still in it!

Bebe- welcome back!! Good luck to you:hugs:

I've had a big temp drop today at 7dpo (dropped 0.26 degrees celcius, but still way over coverline).
It's far too early for AF, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the implantation dip is a real thing. Guess all I can do is wait :coffee:

I think I'm out. It's only DPO 11 but I already feel AF signs: my thighs are very sore and I'm tired and moody. BFN with a 10mIU test. I am surprised by how sad I am. But ok, now I just want to start over and hopefully be able to plan well for next month.

Pixie- where we live (Switzerland) it isn't legal for gay couples to go to a clinic, a known donor is our only option right now.

Still no AF for me and no more spotting today apart from that one bit of pink CM think I just need to test and find out

I think I'm out. It's only DPO 11 but I already feel AF signs: my thighs are very sore and I'm tired and moody. BFN with a 10mIU test. I am surprised by how sad I am. But ok, now I just want to start over and hopefully be able to plan well for next month.

Pixie- where we live (Switzerland) it isn't legal for gay couples to go to a clinic, a known donor is our only option right now.

I'm so shocked that it's not legal in Switzerland fingers crossed that changes for you

Still bfn test but no period yet either. Could be from breastfeeding I dunno. af should be due tomorrow.

I'm in a 2ww can I join, we aren't ttc at the min I'm undecided if we should have a #5 #4 was a long road! I should start testing on Wednesday

Wow I’m shocked that it’s not legal aswell

We(at the time) couldn’t afford the clinic all at once(£2000 + for first time then £1000 + the next ones so we just used known donors too except they wasn’t known as friends as such we just found them on co parent website, but I found this one on a little free website and I plan to use same Donor again from August(so soon but I’m not getting any younger) but they will be full siblings which is good :) and I will give them the Donor details when they reach 18(or when I think their minds can handle it, so maybe 16) then will be their choice to contact him(Mine and Donor decision)

Tb, I just saw your bfp, I'm so so happy for you and for all the other ladies who got their bfps this month! Hopefully the rest of us aren't too far away from ours!

14dpo, morning and afternoon tests, both BFN, no sign of the witch yet, but more than likely she's on her way!

Hi All! New here so wanted to say hi! :wave: Been preparing to start TTC in July or August but I just started charting and everything this month (this is all new to me!) and did the BD 4 or 5 days before ovulation and had a very small accident on the day of or day before ovulation (not sure if I ovulated the 14th or 15th) so have been hoping since then!

I’ve had dull and mild cramps/pain off and on since I ovulated along with some twinges and weird feelings. I don’t ever remember feeling this ever before and with my DD (12 years ago!) I didn’t feel any symptoms! Going to try and not test til the 29th (day or day before AF should come), but will see if I can hold out!

Trying not to get my hopes up but it’s kind of hard, would just be so amazing if I got a BFP since DH doesn’t want to actually TTC, just would be happy if it happens. Which I understand but he usually withdraws around ovulation time, but not really this month though! :lol:

Well good luck and baby dust to everyone! :mrgreen: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->