• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

8dpo today and tested because...well, POAS addict. Shadow or faintest or faint little lines on an frer. Showed up at 3 minutes. I’ve never had a shadow before...can you see it? It was nearly impossible to pick up on camera.

:bfn: and while I waited the 3 mins AF got me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-095415.jpg
    Screenshot_20180624-095415.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13
amantila- I can kind of see it!

Miss-I'm sorry:( Isn't it ironic AF always seems to show as soon as you test...Hopefully, I'll see you in July!

Temp back up but with BFNs at 12-14 DPO (wonky chart this month), I’m guessing I’m out. Although, I have not gotten my yucky “I’m coming” AF discharge yet.

amantila- I can kind of see it!

Miss-I'm sorry:( Isn't it ironic AF always seems to show as soon as you test...Hopefully, I'll see you in July!

Yes I'm in the July testing thread ready got my opks ready to catch ovulation

Amanilla- definitely see that. I even played with the lighting and inverter and it was there! FXd it gets darker!

Miss- so sorry for AF

Bebe- thank you so much!

TTC- I’m sorry!

Aman I see it!! Fx!!

Ttc sorry for bfns :hugs:

Miss so sorry for bfn and AF. AF is cruel to show up just after testing.

Start of something or just the antibody strip? 5 mm

Attachments

• 95CA9586-D2BF-42B9-9055-F1CB13B7420D.jpg
    95CA9586-D2BF-42B9-9055-F1CB13B7420D.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19
Ttc I definitely see that bfp!!! FX it keeps getting darker

Guess I will know soon if that test was anything. Little spotting going on. Suspect AF but could be wrong. I rarely spot for more than 2 hours before AF arrives. So, if she’s not here soon . . . Maybe.

Amantilla and ttc, I definitely see both of your lines! FX they keep darkening and getting stronger!

MissW, sorry AF swooped in. What inconsiderate timing!

As for me, today is 8dpo and I tested with both wondfo and FRER and they’re stark white. Logically I know that’s really early and it doesn’t mean anything yet, but I got my bro with my son at 8dpo, so I was hoping/expecting an easy implanter again. Holding onto hope though!

Okay, I don’t want to sound psycho but I’m going to go ahead and run that risk by telling you all what’s going on.

I started spotting about 2.5 hours ago and was sure af was on her way. Normally if I spot it is for less than an hour until af makes her full appearance. Well, 2.5 hours later, the spotting has stopped.

I took another test and BFN.

🤷*♀️

Thanks MissW, sorry about AF! Similar thing happened to me a few months ago, BFN and then next time I went pee AF showed up :/ TTC fingers crossed for you!

Today I had a temp drop (not sure how accurate my temp taking is) and cramps have pretty much gone away but replaced with a pulling feeling and sort of weird sensation mostly on the right... will see, going to be a long 5 days

Well, AF got me. Good luck to those stillin the hunt. Hopping over to the July thread.

Hello ladies! I'm back at it as of this month! Haven't gone through the thread yet, just dropping in to say hello! 14dpo BFN, tender, heavy bbs, no sign of the witch yet! Baby dust to everyone!!!

Link to journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2464799-thencomesbebe-back-again-more-ttc-fun.html

Welcome back Bebe! How long have you been trying? I feel like we've been on the forums together for so long.

FX for you!

Still hard to get on camera, but definitely there, darker, and pink today! 9dpo. So excited! But also scared that it will disappear.

TTC...I’m sorry 😢 sending baby dust your way!

Symptoms this time around that are noteworthy: boobs are really sore and I don’t usually get that in tww), some nausea, MASSIVE headache (but I think that was likely caffeine withdrawal...I cut back to one cup because I started to really feel pregnant), and breaking out way more than I usually do in a tww (I usually get one or two spots, this time I had 10. And I look like a teenager.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->