• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Sorry to those who are out already :hugs:

Amantila - that's a lovely BFP. Congrats x

I had a BFN this morning but am still hopeful. Last time I didn't get a BFP until 11DPO and I'm only 9DPO at the moment.
My chart is looking ok I think (in my very inexperienced opinion). If the 7DPO dip is implantation, how long would it take to get a positive test after that? Or does the dip have to be below the coverline? I'm pretty new at this.

Attachments

• 20180625_122745.jpg
    20180625_122745.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
TTC- so sorry! :hugs:

Amantilla- yay! Congrats!!

Minnie- it usually takes 3-5 days after dip tonhave enough hcg to show! GL!

Tested last night at 7dpo and it was bfn but that's not a surprise. Waiting until Wednesday most likely and then will test again. Still early over here but I've been having cramping and some bowel issues that remind me of last time so we'll see what happens.

So sorry ttc :hugs:

Missdoc 8dpo is still very early. It's rare to get positive at that point.

Desert good luck!

Aman I see it!! H&h 9 months to you!

Minnie hope it's implantation dip and not just estrogen surge during lp. I get the latter. I was triphasic with dd though.

Congratulations Amantilla!

Afm, 16 dpo- cd35 bfn on $tree test but up all night peeing, so no fmu. Really tender bbs.

Hey Desire!! We have been on these forums FOREVER. This is technically our 7th cycle trying because we were separated from each other for 2 months during the move back from Italy so I could help my now ex-best friend with her wedding. Such a long story. But we are happy to be back in the States and getting settled!

Minnie hope it's implantation dip and not just estrogen surge during lp. I get the latter. I was triphasic with dd though.

I wish I had charted for my successful pregnancy, or even for my non successful one, as it would at least give me something to compare with, but I've only been charting for a few months now.

Would an oestrogen surge mean I'm not likely to be pregnant this cycle?

Minnie, it happens regardless of pregnant or not. I had one at 5dpo with my bfp. So presence of it has no real bearing :) your temp is still elevated so you are still in it!

Sorry thencomesbebe.

Angel 7dpo is definitely too early. So don't feel down

Flueky, I just realized our DD's share a birthday! I knew they were close, but wow, how cool.

Also, I'm out again for June.

Weebles I know, I think our due dates were a couple days apart bt we both had PTL and dd born same day. It's so strange but neat :)

Sorry you are out:hugs:

So I've been MIA for a few days, but just wanted to say a big congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!! Sorry for everyone who are out this
Month, fx for you all in July.

AFM- I'm pretty sure I'm out as well 😕 Been testing the past few days with wondfos- all stark white BFN. Today I'm 12dpo and had a temp drop this morning so I'm pretty sure AF will be here later today or tomorrow.

So I've been MIA for a few days, but just wanted to say a big congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!! Sorry for everyone who are out this
Month, fx for you all in July.

AFM- I'm pretty sure I'm out as well 😕 Been testing the past few days with wondfos- all stark white BFN. Today I'm 12dpo and had a temp drop this morning so I'm pretty sure AF will be here later today or tomorrow.

Temp went up by only 1 today, now only at .5 above my baseline or whatever you call it haha Pulling sensation has mostly gone away and having more cramp like feelings off and on. Told myself if I tested early I would do it tomorrow morning but I don’t know what came over me and I just tested, BFN :( I’m either 10 or 11 DPO and AF is due on the 29th or 30th so I guess it can be too early but am super discouraged and just going to wait and see if AF comes, if not then I’ll test but assuming she’s on her way :/ Probably going to be a horrible one too since I’ve had cramps since OD.

Hey everyone!!! So excited for all who received their BFP, so happy for each of you and wish you all a H&H 9!!!

For those who got the witch, I am so sorry, praying July's firecrackers bring you all baby dust.

AFM- i have no clue where I am DPO. I was going off when I O the last few cycles which was CD14 but FF just changed me to CD16 and I use another app that I have used long term and it has me at CD15. So I am somewhere between 6 DPO and 8 DPO. I have been testing the last few days because the symptons I am experiencing line up with what I went through cycle 3 when I had my CP. I didnt get my BFP until 12 DPO so I know there is a good chance I wont get it till later but I am poas crazy. I am holding off till Thursday for my frer, i have a walmart cheapie I was debating on using, maybe tomorrow morning or tonight we shall see if I can hold out.

Sami sorry about bfns and temp drop :(

Desert sorry for bfn but it could be too early. It's hsrd when you see 8 or 9dpo bfps though.

Jlm good luck holding off and getting yoyr bfp! FF is crazy and is giving me a diffetent O day then what I feel is my O day. I'm 6dpo and plan to test on Thursday as well. Good luck!

*might* have the start of a bfp, or I might just have line eye lol! Either way, pic in my journal fx!! And babydust to all!!! :dust:

Sami sorry about bfns and temp drop :(

Desert sorry for bfn but it could be too early. It's hsrd when you see 8 or 9dpo bfps though.

Jlm good luck holding off and getting yoyr bfp! FF is crazy and is giving me a diffetent O day then what I feel is my O day. I'm 6dpo and plan to test on Thursday as well. Good luck!

Thank you Flueky! I told DH about the test and he said, “well it’s too early right? I think you’re with child” LOL So I’m feeling better now, just super confused since I never feel this way, have been having A TON of CM yesterday and today (hardly ever have cm like this) and the weird pulling feeling has come back a little off and on. I don’t have anymore tests and just ordered some from Amazon so I’ll be forced to wait until Wednesday haha

Just catching up here. Big congrats to all you with a :bfp: ... Sorry to hear about the :bfn: and AF visits.

I've been super nauseated as of late and oh so tired... falling asleep in chairs tired, bbs are bigger and starting to get sore. Under some stress too since I started my gradual return to work after losing our precious boy... So could be that for somethings too... some could be AF coming. FLO app predicts her on Thursday so we will see. :coffee:

I got faint lines on FRER sat and sun... stark white still on cheapies (easy @home)... could still be too early I suppose. I got early :bfp: with first pregnancy (miscarriage) but was 6 days late before a faint line for last pregnancy...
I bought 2 more FRER today (on sale! Yay! :happydance: ) I will try again in AM as that will be 2 days since the last faint... FX for me ladies

Feel like this could really go either way for me right now. I waver constantly to which I am expecting.

If it is a :bfn: ... my hubby bought me an $80 bottle of Italian Barolo for our anniversary (yesterday :wedding:) that I will put to good use :wine:

Congratulations Amantilla!

Afm, 16 dpo- cd35 bfn on $tree test but up all night peeing, so no fmu. Really tender bbs.

Hey Desire!! We have been on these forums FOREVER. This is technically our 7th cycle trying because we were separated from each other for 2 months during the move back from Italy so I could help my now ex-best friend with her wedding. Such a long story. But we are happy to be back in the States and getting settled!

What is it about best friends and weddings? I stopped talking to my best friend while helping her with hers. Haven't talked in almost 10 years now. Glad you can get back to BDing! :haha: I'll be lurking around to see you join the BFP club, hopefully soon! FXd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->