• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Thanks!! It's so good to be back!

Wish- mmmmmm barolo!! What a consolation prize! That's one of my faves!

thencomesbebe: I went to see your pic and I totally see this line. Looking forward for your updates and Fx for you.

AFM I feel like AF is coming any minute now but 2 days late and nothing. I did have 1 long cycle in the past (35 days) so I know it can happen, and since I got like 10 BFNs the last few days I am pretty sure Im out. This little hope in the corner of my heart is driving me crazy, though. And it's only DPO 13-14 so maybe...

Anyway, it's so beautiful outside today and I have a day off, so I'll go swim in the river and sunbathe and try and be in the moment instead of driving myself nuts staring at my BBT curve (which is BTW still going up...)

BFN again today at 10dpo. Had the odd bit of brown spotting for a few days although nothing much really but got a bit of red blood too this morning. AF isn't due until Saturday, so really disappointed, especially as temp is still sky high. On previous Clomid cycles, i have had AF a little early but luteal phase was still always 14 days.
Still hoping for a miracle but it's not looking good. This was my last ever Clomid cycle so I don't know what the next step is for us.

Spotting could have been from implantation. You are too early to be out!

Minnie your not out yet hun hang in there maybe hold of testing any more if you can till closer to AF is due

thencomesbebe: I went to see your pic and I totally see this line. Looking forward for your updates and Fx for you.

AFM I feel like AF is coming any minute now but 2 days late and nothing. I did have 1 long cycle in the past (35 days) so I know it can happen, and since I got like 10 BFNs the last few days I am pretty sure Im out. This little hope in the corner of my heart is driving me crazy, though. And it's only DPO 13-14 so maybe...

Anyway, it's so beautiful outside today and I have a day off, so I'll go swim in the river and sunbathe and try and be in the moment instead of driving myself nuts staring at my BBT curve (which is BTW still going up...)

Don't give up hope!! I've been back and forth so many times this tww, but that shadow line didn't even show until 16dpo!!! And I woke up with such painful (.)(.) this a.m., very different from typical af tenderness. Like it hurts to wash my hands cause they jiggle :haha: fx so hard for you!!

Minnie, I agree with the girls, you are wayyy too early to be out! Don't lose hope, the spotting defo could have been from implantation, especially if you still have high temps!

Bebe- really good sign! That’s how I’ve been :haha. I have to hold them to walk down the hallway in the am before I have a bra on lol

Line progression so far...the 8dpo is a real squinter but it’s there and I can see it in person! Tbfromlv...I think I’m ready to be marked :bfp:!

:babydust: to everyone! And a happy and healthy 9 months to the :bfp:s!

Bebe- really good sign! That’s how I’ve been :haha. I have to hold them to walk down the hallway in the am before I have a bra on lol

Omg that's so funny! :haha: yah I'm hopeful that this is the effect of my sticky bean getting comfy and cozy!!! Fx! But I feel like Ive been so hopeful other months only to find up with bfn, longest cycle was 37 days. I'm currently 17dpo cd36 and no sign of the witch (she better STAY away!) (Tmi coming) I felt all wet down there this morning and it was just an excess of cm.

Line progression so far...the 8dpo is a real squinter but it’s there and I can see it in person! Tbfromlv...I think I’m ready to be marked :bfp:!

:babydust: to everyone! And a happy and healthy 9 months to the :bfp:s!

LOVE that line progression!!

Love the line progression amantila!!! Yay for a sticky bean!

I've pulled out the big guns now - ditched the cheapies, and tried a FRER. By all means call me crazy, but I'm sure I can see *something* on it. If im not imagining it and it really is there, then it's prob just the indent, but I'll keep testing x

Edit: ok it looks crap on screen. I'm sure there's something there in real life.

Attachments

• 20180626_181940.jpg
    20180626_181940.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 21
Ok is this shot any better?

Attachments

• 20180626_182841.jpg
    20180626_182841.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 15
Minnie, I think I see something catching my eye! Fx'd it gets darker!!

thencomesbebe: Thank you so much, I love your cheerful and friendly energy! So excited for you.

Minnie: I see something on the second pic. It's thin but I see that. Hope it gets darker.

I went cycling today and thought this would bring AF my way (sometimes she needs a little push), but so far nothing...

After getting af on 3rd of June I today have gotten my bfp (best thing about 28 day cycle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->