• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

So I think I have the start of my BFP but I am cautious as I am afraid I am one of those ladies who get positives with frer and not actually be pregnant. I had a few positives my 2nd cycle doc said I wasnt pregnant then my 3rd cycle I got positives doc said chemical here i am 5th cycle now and got a positive on it but nothing on my easy@home test. I have a digital to do in 2 or 3 days and a cb digital if they both come out positive ill call it. I am only 7 to maybe 9 dpo but as crazy as this may sound I just feel pregnant. My goal was to hold off on using my FRER until thursday but as I sat on the chair it was like I could hear "test, test your pregnant, just test"

Attachments

• 20180626_163702.jpg
    20180626_163702.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 25
So I think I have the start of my BFP but I am cautious as I am afraid I am one of those ladies who get positives with frer and not actually be pregnant. I had a few positives my 2nd cycle doc said I wasnt pregnant then my 3rd cycle I got positives doc said chemical here i am 5th cycle now and got a positive on it but nothing on my easy@home test. I have a digital to do in 2 or 3 days and a cb digital if they both come out positive ill call it. I am only 7 to maybe 9 dpo but as crazy as this may sound I just feel pregnant. My goal was to hold off on using my FRER until thursday but as I sat on the chair it was like I could hear "test, test your pregnant, just test"

Looks like a BFP to me!!! Congratulations!!!

Afm, 17dpo, bfn. Wah, wah, wah.... Oh well now just waiting to see what these tender aching boobies are all about.

Thank you I just worry the test could be wrong. I would feel more positive if another test also said pregnant but as of now its just this test.

I hear ya about the tender boobs. Mine have gotten so bad I could cry. It goes from just hurting to touch to a stabbing pain that like shoots through my nipple. Its honestly the crazy and I dont know that I have ever experienced this. Hopefully you get some sort of answer soon thencomesbebe!

Shorty HUGE congrats!!
Klára- that looks really good FXd it gets darker!

Minnie I played with it and I definitely see something. Hope it gets darker!

Bebe- don’t give up!!

Wow lots of bfps today. Sorry for crappy commenting, but it's been a very long day.

Will try better tomorrow...

Congrats Shorty and Amantila!!!

Minnie I think we’re pretty much on the same timing, I’m 11 dpo and know exactly how you feel! Trying to hang in there til this weekend, have been obsessed with this and have read so much and saw that a lot of people don’t get a BFP til 16 dpo or more!

Last night I got pretty nauseous and this morning was REALLY nauseous! Had kind of AF feeling cramps so thought I was definitely out but after the nauseousness kicked in I convinced myself that I’m not out! Had even more (sorry) white jelly like CM so went and got cheapie store brand tests. It was a BFN but I don’t think I waited the full 3 mins so I went back and got it out of the trash like an hour later and now there’s a really faint line! Adding it below, am I crazy? Will just have to keep waiting, longest week of my life!!! Lol

AF1QipNLMpF5E2aGvoCjPYJoZB1iXpVQ7_blS5HYiIFN

Sorry, it won't let me post an image until I have 10 posts! Will try to get 2 more and try again

So I broke down and tested with my 99 cent store test just one more time tonight and it came up so fast and is darker than yesterday! Fx it gets darker tomorrow! I think I need to wait and test in the evenings lol. Pic in my journal (link in signature)

Hopefully this works this time! What do you think, after an hour... its darker in real life haha I know, I’m crazy!

image is here, was too big to post as an image

ahhhhh <3 I hope this is my sticky little bean!!! Just goes to show, you're not out til you're out!! I'm 17dpo today!

It says click to view image, but then I clicked it, and no image pops up :(

Bebe - I see it!

DesertGirl- your pic isn’t working.

So sorry ladies, edited the top post with a link to the image instead. Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->