June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Thanks Bebe! Will see what happens in the next few days!

Yeah TTC thought that too maybe since I didn’t look for so long. But nothing appeared on others that I’ve done but they were a different brand.

Trying to not get my hopes up too high, it’s so hard though

Beginning to think I am 1 that cannot use frer. This morning I used an essy@home and the walgreens brand of early response test and both were negative. Not sure what to think. Except maybe the frer are way more sensitive and im testing to early with the others, or as I said above I just csnt use frer test

Jl the FRER is much more sensitive than most any test. Most drugstore tests pick up after 25-50 iu hcg in your system depending on brand and FRER can pick up as low as 6 iu. ICs (depending on brand) pick up between 10-25 iu

BFN for me this morning at 11dpo (which was when I got my BFP last time). Still got pink cm. No flow though, it's only when I check my cervix position.

Temperature increased again today and I think chart looks good BUT I woke up with a bit of sniffles and a sore throat so it's prob down to that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180627-115804_FF Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20180627-115804_FF Mobile.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2
Tb- thanks for all of that, I was trying to google and see if I could find the sensitivity on the test ai bought but couldn't find the exact test and I dont remember what my easy@home was I want to say 25. I should have just spent the extra $3 and got the frer but I wanted to see if I got a positive with a different brand.

Does anyone know the sensitive of the Dollar General tests? I bought 1 of those 2 but dont want to use it to soon.

Spotting and crapms today, AF is really close (either today or tomorrow). It is a relief for me to finally know for sure and stop obsessing for a while.
I'm moving to the July thread and will come here to see how you all are doing.

Thank you all for the support and company and wish you beautiful dark 2 lines <3

Still a chance Minnie. Your chart does look really good.

AFM I woke up this morning and temp is still up there but hasn't jumped any higher and since I missed two days I have no way of seeing a possible implantation dip. Something is just telling me I'm out. 10dpo today and negative test. Yes it's still early but symptoms just aren't there. Not getting my hopes up this cycle.

99% sure I&#8217;m out, temp dropped (but I did do it 2 hours earlier than normal and a bit differently), another BFN and having AF feeling cramps. Can&#8217;t say I&#8217;ll move to July as I don&#8217;t know when the next opportunity will be... Well good luck everyone

Jl, the dollar general ones are usually pretty decent. Better than most drugstore ones. Which is nice that they are so cheap!

Girls I hope you&#8217;re not out! 10dpo is early! Every pregnancy is different and most women don&#8217;t get BFP until 12dpo!

Nima- sorry love :hugs:

I'm with a lot of you girls, 11 dpo and BFNs still, and now getting the pre-period cramps I always get, so I know I'm out. My period should start Friday. With my first pregnancy, I did NOT get AF cramps but got a pulling/stretching feeling in my uterus, almost like taffy being pulled and stretched. These cramps are not that, and more like good old AF. Booo. I'll wait til Friday before calling it for sure, but I suspect I'll be moving over to the July thread soon.

TB- maybe I will cave and try the dollar general test the next time I need to go. Its so hard seeing the BFN after a BFP.

Tip that I found with using mobiles is you have to switch to desktop site on browser app and click go advanced under quick post and you can add pics from mobile this way
Hope that makes sense and helps :)

On safari app on Apple is in pics to show what I mean :)

Attachments

• D19C1F8C-333F-4816-A7B5-BD2610B8C134.jpg
    D19C1F8C-333F-4816-A7B5-BD2610B8C134.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • BBCDB496-B480-453A-8AF2-F6019913B472.jpg
    BBCDB496-B480-453A-8AF2-F6019913B472.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
TB- I caved and used my dollar general test. I didnt think I could see naything but I posted to another thread and people said they could see if. I looked at it again and felt like i could see a line...I went back to look at it (2 hours later) and there is a colorful line there, I know I can't really go by that since its way past the time frame

Attachments

• 20180627_121821.jpg
    20180627_121821.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 20
Beginning to think I am 1 that cannot use frer. This morning I used an essy@home and the walgreens brand of early response test and both were negative. Not sure what to think. Except maybe the frer are way more sensitive and im testing to early with the others, or as I said above I just csnt use frer test

I've gotten super faint lines with FRER this cycle too but absolute :bfn: on easy@home too!

I've gotten super faint lines with FRER this cycle too but absolute :bfn: on easy@home too!

So are you still in the air if you are pregnant or not? Or do you know you are?

So are you still in the air if you are pregnant or not? Or do you know you are?

Still up in the air... lines haven't gotten darker yet but saving my other FRER for when (fx) AF is late. She is due to arrive tomorrow. FX she doesn't come. I was quite late last time before I got a positive so who knows.

FX crossed for you to get a nice Bing bright :bfp: soon. When is AF due for you? :hug:

Godsnotdead- Yay that is so exciting!! Pics?

Wishing- Thank you, my af isnt due til July 3rd so I have a long time to wait (or will seem like forever.) Trying to hold a little longer and going to try another frer since I bought more and if positive, I will attempt the digi (again since I bought more.) I just feel pregnant this cycle, I dont know how to explain it but its there haha

Edit* Held out as long as I could (2 hours) can digis be wrong?

Attachments

• 20180627_175856.jpg
    20180627_175856.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4