June 23 testers here

Well, I caved. Bought a few FRER tests...
I tested yesterday at 11 DPO w/ FMU :bfn:
Tested again today at 12 DPO w/ FMU :bfn:

Still no symptoms, PMS or otherwise...
But My temp is dropping so I'm sure that means :witch: is on her way.
:cry:

Goood luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Same :(

Been having fever and migraine and spotting...I think she is coming for me too.

We need to figure out where you can buy anti witch spray lol

I definitely agree with that... No AF here yet, but I am sure she's coming. :(

Good luck ladies! I hope the witch stays away for y'all!! :af:

Still bfn but no sign of af. Still.showing symptoms of pg. and i guess af is actually due today

A due for me today to just woke up and nothing so far usually start right when I wake up so we will see fx at least one of us doesn't get her

That's promising wannanewbaby, that generally happens to me too!! Have u checked CP for any show?

xo

No I haven't I'm not sure on how to check cp to well I could do the q tip test though I am having alot of watery cm right now but no color to it just did q tip and nothing so doesn't look like she is comin today will test agin with fmu or if I can hold 4 hours ill test today

well things a still looking good for some ladies hoping for some bfp and updates. af due tomorrow i usually start in the night sory another full day to wait for e not showing sign of her coming yet but still time hoping i just ovulated later than orginally thought and/or test was too early but think i might just be getting hops up because even though no sign of af pg symptons seem to be faded also :/ good luck ladies fx for you all :)

My AF was on May 22 and it has not shown this morning. So, I used an 88 cents walmart to test and a BFN!! So sad, I had a chemical preg in March. I don't know when I was O' bc I didn't temp. Should I test again tonight?:nope:

Did you mean 22nd of June because if you were due 22nd may and still haven't had af and bfn's maybe you should see your doctor Hun :)

May 22 and my cycle is btwn 28-32 days. I thought my AF will show today, but not yet, so I did the test this morning.

Mine was suppose to start today nothing so if doesn't show in am I will test with an answer test

I am due between today and tomorrow. So far nothing, but I had a BFN this morning.

Haven't tested since yesterday so def hoping to see some lines tomorrow and not af gl ladies still waiting!!

Good luck ladies.. I hope I can wait for a few days.. I am afraid that I will test again tonight or tomorrow morning. I am due btwn 6/22-6/25. My Af might come late this month..

Good luck ladies.. I hope I can wait for a few days.. I am afraid that I will test again tonight or tomorrow morning. I am due btwn 6/22-6/25. My Af might come late this month..
Same here and still waiting...

My hope-o-meter seems to be fluctuating a lot :p

Mine is to thinking well I'm a little late that's got to mean something then I think I will just start in morning don't be stupid!! Uhhhhh tww Is horrible it's killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->