June 23 testers here

Thanks ladies they transferred him to a hospital with a great neurologist on staff so i feel better. The back if his brain is swollen though. Better news as i sit here and write this my boobs are hurting and becoming firm as rocks

im so sorry to here florida hope he gets better soon, and hoping for bfp for you :)

Updating with symptoms, 9dpo and boobs are full & heavy still, nips are KILLING, they were rubbing on my bed sheets yesterday and hurt so much. Still constipated which is weird for me, usually I go too much, especially running up to AF :blush:

I'm suffering with fatigue today to the point where i cant function in work. CP is high, i could barely reach it this.morning and felt closed i think? Anyone else know their CP?

Feeling sicky again and very achey but again that could be down to gym workout. Stuffy runny nose and just generally feeling poop.

Got 5 days before AF is due, bet she shows up just to make me look crazy :wacko:

xo

I think I'm gonna go get a frer been wanting to last 2 days one getting one so in not tempted to keep testing wish me luck will update later :)

Well 12 dpo today swear my boob just starting hurting on the edges last night and nips very sensitive and yesterday all day it's like I was scatterbrained and out of it never like that usually still not bloated like usual b4 af and hardly any cm which is strange I swear I feel preg but my frer say otherwise tested again with fmu due to breast tenderness but another bfn

Gl to all testing today and fx for us ladies!!!

Aww sorry to here wannanewbaby if you would like a tweak feel free to upload :)

Ok I will give it a shot ill post a pic in a few thanks :)

I'm so sorry guess we are the stark white test club hopefully our luck changes very soon

...stark white here too. I even hold them up to the light now. I think I am really losing it!

Yea hopefully only been trying for two months and already feel hopeless stupid I know just worried coz I don't even know if I can carry full term :(

Why do you think you can't?? Believe me the insanity doesn't get better we have been trying 2 years with one loss along the way and I still test early and hold them in light and symptom spot every month seems like I would have stopped by now but nope lol

I've had 2 losses and they haven't given me a reason for either they said I need to loss one more time before investigating because once you've had 3 they believe it's because of a problem and thank you it help to know that people don't give up :)

I'm so sorry for your losses hopefully next one is sticky and if not i hope they figure out why and its a easy fix with a bfp quickly following idk what is going on with us we conceived in 9 months first time lost at 7 weeks now its been 16 months and we haven't conceived I feel like if we could it would stick thinking of seeing doc soon feel like something must be wrong

BFNs are so deflating! I tested yesterday at 11 dpo and stark white! I'll wait now until 14 dpo on Saturday. I'm not having any symptoms besides a little spotting last night once when I wiped.
Hoping someone gets a BFP! FX

So sorry for your losses. :( We can do this ladies!

Baby dust for babes that stick to us all!!! :dust:

I've been having sore boobs problem sleepingand exhaustion but i keep having cramping. Also ladies my dad was sick over the weekend and they just said it was a stroke keep us in your prayers please

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts headed your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->