June 23 testers here

I've had 2 losses and they haven't given me a reason for either they said I need to loss one more time before investigating because once you've had 3 they believe it's because of a problem and thank you it help to know that people don't give up :)

I had a doc that said things like this... I switched. I now have a wonderful doctor who is very involved and gives options. She has me on natural progesterone during my luteal phase in case low progesterone caused my miscarriage - and I have only had one. She also sent me to have an HSG and did ultrasounds. I feel so much better with tests and options. Make sure your doc is a good fit for you. If your doc is, ignore this completely, but if not, find one that is :)

I've had 2 losses and they haven't given me a reason for either they said I need to loss one more time before investigating because once you've had 3 they believe it's because of a problem and thank you it help to know that people don't give up :)

I had a doc that said things like this... I switched. I now have a wonderful doctor who is very involved and gives options. She has me on natural progesterone during my luteal phase in case low progesterone caused my miscarriage - and I have only had one. She also sent me to have an HSG and did ultrasounds. I feel so much better with tests and options. Make sure your doc is a good fit for you. If your doc is, ignore this completely, but if not, find one that is :)

Thank you I have spoke to more than one doctor but they all said the same I might see if I can go again maybe now that we are trying they might.

Thank you I have spoke to more than one doctor but they all said the same I might see if I can go again maybe now that we are trying they might.

Sounds like you did better than me... I didn't get a second opinion until way later than I should have. :dust:

this is my test from this am 12 dpo not seeing much thought i would get your opinions

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    24 KB · Views: 21
I may just be seeing things but I tilted my screen :)lol:) and I see the slightest something?? I might just be looking too hard tho..

xo

Hoping to test the 25th/26th (if I can wait that long!) I'm trying not to symptom spot to much as keep being disappointed when AF comes, got some ovulation tests and made sure we BD'ed on the few days before it and even a couple after it so fingers crossed! xx

thanks blue i felt like i kept seeing something this morning but i was afraid just indent or antibody strip cause its to faint to see color but i swear my boobs are more sore now than this morning

saturday im 12 dpo today so seems like it would be darker by now

AF should be here at 26th, the latest for me - 22nd the earliest.

I might break and test on the 22nd or 23rd!

Have bene trying since Oct. 2012 with my partner :) Had a chemical last month. Hoping for our sticky BFP this month :)

AF should be here at 26th, the latest for me - 22nd the earliest.

I might break and test on the 22nd or 23rd!

Have bene trying since Oct. 2012 with my partner :) Had a chemical last month. Hoping for our sticky BFP this month :)

I'm due on the 26th also... Testing the 23rd :)

Hi wannanewbaby I have tweaked your test and co I couldn't find my glasses I asked my partners opinion and we both see lines but in phone can't upload it I could email it though if you like :)

How's everyone gettin on?

I think i'm not preg after all...I've still got heavy boobs and suffering with fatigue and headaches but i just don't think it's happening.

Nevermind I guess, not like we were even TTC :(

xo

Well I tested again today with smu on a answer early result bfn!!! Def think af will be here tomorrow

I am testing again tomorrow. Boobies are heavy and sore. Crampy. Feels like AF is prepping her broom for take-off...

Well haven't test don't think I'm preg but I dunno I don't feel like af coming tonight or tomorrow just have to wait and see I guess not gonna test again unless af don't show in 2 days

Kira wanted to thank you so much for tweaking my test I do see the lines just not sure with the bfn I got today hope your right though

I think I'm going to try to be really strong and not test for a whole week.

If no AF then I'll test next Sat.

Ive got no idea what's going on - sore boobs, fatigue etc. no cramps yet and AF due in two days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->