JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

I'm out, just tested and got a BFN :cry:

AF is due on Friday (17/06/11) so I may have tested too early but I'm not getting my hopes up - I'm not coping well with the disappointment :cry:

Hun that is just too early to test, and rule yourself out!!!! I have never had a bfp before af was due. These tests that are meant to pick up 4 days early are just not reliable! Your not out yet! :hugs:

Hun that is just too early to test, and rule yourself out!!!! I have never had a bfp before af was due. These tests that are meant to pick up 4 days early are just not reliable! Your not out yet! :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'm just getting so down lately because of how broody I am; I can'y stay positive :(

I'm just getting so down lately because of how broody I am; I can'y stay positive :(

I get the same way!!! Seeing how many ladies on here get early BFPs makes it hard to remember we dont all work the same way!

Dont give up hope hun until that ugly :witch: shows her nasty face!!!:hugs:

Hun I am 3 and a half years down the line with no bubs yet, I know how broody you must feel. Just some of that energy should be used for positive emotion. It will help with ttc! And this is a beautiful thing you are trying to do, should never be something to be miserable about. Gutted, a little fed up maybe, but never negative :hugs: You will get your sticky bean hun!

I think thats the trouble. But so many of the early bfps I have seen people get result in chemical or then af just turns up or other such situation. So I prefer to not test too early cause that way I know when I test when af is due that it will be a more accurate result. I have had a couple of cycles when I have had sickness and such and thought, yeah, this is it. Tested 2 days early...and nothing. So I tend to not bother till af is about to hit.

I know how you are feeling, but as the previous posted said that is way to early to test. I am a week late and had a BFN yesterday. if i am still clinging to a little hope that maybe my body is different to the many girls on here that get early BFP's, the you fdefinately can hun, as your AF is not even due yest and the chances of you having built up enough HCG (given that implantation takes place upto 12 days after OV) so early on would be surprising!!! FX that your AF stays away Friday and try to avoid POAS and wait to see if AF shows as it will help you stay positive.:thumbup:

Put me down for testing on the 27th!

The :witch: is due no later than the 26th. Last cycle she was dead on, 2 cycles prior she was playing hide and seek with me!

I'm getting a bit nervous because today is the start of my TWW but I haven't gotten a positive OPk yet. Today's day 16 and I usually ovulate around 12-15. There hasn't been any variation in my CM either. If I don't get a positive test, then I'm switching gynos and seeing if the new one will put me on Clomid. :shrug:

Come on :bfp:, please don't make me wait any longer!!!

Ok, still got AF pains but AF was due Sunday....I just got a VERY FAINT line....:shock: I'll do a proper test or 2 later.

Oh pic please Hana!!!! If there is a line to squint at, we want to see it! :dance:

mix June 2011 007.jpg

I dont know if you can see it, its so faint! Hope its not just my eyes!! :nope:

I can see that without even THINKING about squinting! :bfp: :wohoo: Congrats hun!!!!!!

Hey guys....i got my bfp on sunday 12th June, was just waiting until today to confirm...

wooop!!!

spreading the baby dust to everyone!!
xoxoxo

We are just used to obsessing over tests :haha: I have seen many lines that werent there! But that one IS defo there!

Congrats to all the :bfp:s!!! H+H 9 months!
:hugs: to all those captured by the :witch:

I'm only 3dpo and I'm already struggling! I have a really good feeling this month! I think it's cos I've finally had a positive OPK so was actually able to dtd on a definate OV day. BUT I've promised myself I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT!!! lol or at least I'll try not too!! X:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->