JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

hello all i went through ur discussions online and find it very interesting, i have been ttc for yrs now very frustrating. i hv just started taking maca powder, fish oil and pregnacare conception once a day while i add evening primrose and agnus castus from AF to ovulation. hope im not over dossing myself?

hello all i went through ur discussions online and find it very interesting, i have been ttc for yrs now very frustrating. i hv just started taking maca powder, fish oil and pregnacare conception once a day while i add evening primrose and agnus castus from AF to ovulation. hope im not over dozzing myself?

hello all i went through ur discussions online and find it very interesting, i have been ttc for yrs now very frustrating. i hv just started taking maca powder, fish oil and pregnacare conception once a day while i add evening primrose and agnus castus from AF to ovulation. hope im not over dozzing myself?

Hi! I was taking EPO AC pregnacare Maca all at the same time, but now I've stopped the AC as I suspect it made me spot in my LP, & the EPO as have heard it delays ovulation. I've also swapped the pregnacare for an own brand pre-natal with lower doses of the vits in. You know I feel so much healthier not rattling with pills! I'm continuing with the Maca & have started green tea & will use softcups around ovulation. After 9 months I've gotten sick want to take the more relaxed approach :) Good luck :dust: x :growlmad:

Morning ladies,

13 DPO today ^^, I am still confused apparently my chart is Triphasic now (woot!) but took another Asda cheapy HPT yesterday and BFN. Think I may be one of the 5% of women with a Triphasic chart and no pregnancy (boo). Although my temp is still really high and I'm not ill, I just have allergies but refusing to take my antiistamines as they effect CM LOL!

Because I O'd early (CD11) FF is telling me not to POAS until 19 DPO which will be CD 30. To be honest I think I am grasping at straws now, a 14 DPO BFN is pretty much cut and dried isn't it?

I hopenot because I amnow ontocycle day 38 of a normal 32 day cycle and been getting bfn! I need some hope to help me through this limbo!!

Congrats chippy.

Tigerlicious, some women need to be 30 DPO to get a + HPT and some women never do. Wait until at least past your normal luteal phase to wonder, or until AF is late.

Hopingitwill, have you talked to your doctor's office yet?

FF is being weird about my chart. It says I "probably" ovulated between CD 12 and CD 18 but it can't pinpoint a day. I have some odd dips in there, but a definite jump in a few spots. It doesn't help that for five days at the beginning my thermometer battery was dying and giving the same temperature. We're covered for having BDed enough any of those days. I guess this makes symptom spotting and expecting AF a lot harder, which might be good for me this month. Any of those days was earlier than the CD 20 of my last two cycles, that's for sure! We'll see what tomorrow's temps bring. If anybody wants to play "guess the ovulation day" here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e728. About 6 days in the beginning are discarded due to my thermometer.

Morning ladies,

13 DPO today ^^, I am still confused apparently my chart is Triphasic now (woot!) but took another Asda cheapy HPT yesterday and BFN. Think I may be one of the 5% of women with a Triphasic chart and no pregnancy (boo). Although my temp is still really high and I'm not ill, I just have allergies but refusing to take my antiistamines as they effect CM LOL!

Because I O'd early (CD11) FF is telling me not to POAS until 19 DPO which will be CD 30. To be honest I think I am grasping at straws now, a 14 DPO BFN is pretty much cut and dried isn't it?

Not out until AF arrives, and there have been many post 14 dpo positives in the past. Your chart is just looking super good still. :thumbup:

Good luck, and holding thumbs that you are 1 of the 95% of women with a TC who do get their BFP! Whoot Whoot!!

Hi all! I'm 11DPO. Been trying 14 months. I'll be testing on Thursday 16th if no sign of AF by then. I have had a few signs this time... Trying not to let myself get carried away but it is very hard
Fingers crossed for me and the rest of you:)xx

Thanks guys,

Here's hoping for everyone who is testing in the next few days.

Had my first IUI done May 31st! Trying not to give up hope but got a :bfn: this morning I'm 13dpIUI :wacko: going for beta in the AM!

No sign of AF as yet, due today but scared to test yet, trying to wait til Tuesday if I can.

I tested this morning and got a :bfn: .. The ugly :witch: is due tomorrow.. I'm guessing she will be here with a vengeance :(

Hi Engineer - Phoned up doctors and they said they dont do blood tests for pregnancy according to receptionist! Going to wait til a week late (if AF doesnt show) and make an appointment to see doctor or nurse and see where we go from there. I was due last Tuesday so getting there. How are you getting on?

Tiger -FX have high hopes for your BFP this month.

ERIN - Hope your IUI works and you get your BFP!

Everyone else who is awaiting AF or testing. FX for you all. Hope you all get your BFP's!!!

Have any of you ladies ever gotten an evap line with FRER?

Hopingitwill, I'm doing good. No clue how many DPO I am because FF says I ovulated between CD 12 and CD 18 but won't give me crosshairs. My best guess is CD 16, but I just don't know. I'm on CD 20 right now. I have a 13 day luteal phase and the thing that gets me most is not knowing when AF is due! My chart's here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e728

tanx for ur response, it very useful cos im not too comfortable us ac. i think it has a side effect on me, i would carry on with the rest and stop ac for now.

I'm not expert on temping as only just starting it myself - did you temp at the same time everyday and use the same place i.e. mouth etc... Are you sure your cervical fluid analysis is correct? To me it looks like you might have ov on Day 14 or 16 as that is where your main thermal shifts are but then you also have on e that seems to start on day 9. Thats why i am wondering if it is accurate. Do you not use OPK or FM to help you find out when you get your LP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->