JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hey guys... I'm a newbie :) 2nd cycle TTC, CD20, today just had nausea, lots of burping (!) and metallic taste in mouth... Who knows??! Anyhow, is it too late to join? Will be testing in about a week :S x

Well I started spotting tonight, there was some browny type blood when I wiped earlier. In a way I'm relieved as it's been my first cycle off the pill so now AF is here (or nearly here) I know things are working as they should.

Do I count tonight as CD1 or wait til there is bright red blood, like full flow?

Think you wait til is proper before you count it. But not 100% sure! Gl this month.

Think you wait til is proper before you count it. But not 100% sure! Gl this month.

Thanks, I'm going to hop on over to the July thread but I'll keep an eye on this one too as I want to know how everyone gets on.

Congrats to all you bfp's

Ladies waiting to test I hope I don't see you on the July thread (in a nice way, you know what I mean).

Thanks for all your support this month.

X x

I want to test this month but right at this moment in time I'm full of negativity :cry:

From what I've worked out, it was my ovulation day on 3rd June and we've :sex: a good few times around + on that date but still feel negatively... do you think I should test this month? And if so, when??

Well, CD28 for me... but I think my cycle is averaging about 32 days. Have got symptoms of AF so not getting hopes up too high. Not feeling down though, just quietly and calmly hopeful.
Anyway, Just wanted to pop in (at 2 in the morning, as you do!) and say massive congratulations to everyone that has had their BFPs this month wooohooooo!!!! :D and super good luck to everybody else!!

Hey Ladies! I'm a June tester, obsessive tester :blush:
My husband and I have been on fertility treatments for a year. He's on HCG shots 3 times a week and right now i'm not on anything. I have endo and pcos so the odds are way stacked against us. I have a six year old miracle from another marriage.
So anyway...
Had my first misscarriage last month. only six weeks along. But this month I figured is a fresh start.

I started testing friday the 9th. all bfn. had brownish spotting on friday night at 7dpo i'm using 10miu preggo tests so i'm hoping to get an early result.

good luck ladies! wish everyone only positive tests :happydance:

I want to test this month but right at this moment in time I'm full of negativity :cry:

From what I've worked out, it was my ovulation day on 3rd June and we've :sex: a good few times around + on that date but still feel negatively... do you think I should test this month? And if so, when??

I understand! sometimes I just want a break from all the craziness. but maybe tomorrow will be different :thumbup: I'd test on the 25th 12 dpo... good luck:hugs:

Can I join you ladies? I just ovulated and will be testing the 24th...

After 4 early m/c we are hoping to get a bfp that brings us our miracle baby.

Good luck ladies!!

:cloud9:HI June Testers!!

Good Luck to all that still gonna test in June, wishing you all ythe best FX!!

For the ladies with the BFN dont give up, the prize is so dear and as for AF arriving hopefully its her last visit until after 9 months!!

To all that have gotten BFP's which threads have you joined ???

Bomma I want to say a massive thank you for creating this lucky thread where I got my BFP....waiting out the 2ww was informative and fun with the ladies of this thread and that's why im gonna stick around till we end off this month and get to congratulate the rest of the BFP's coming and i have a feeling from the symptoms displayed quite a few are on the way

Good Luck ladies!!!

I understand! sometimes I just want a break from all the craziness. but maybe tomorrow will be different :thumbup: I'd test on the 25th 12 dpo... good luck:hugs:

Thank you :) xx

I'm Out...the "witch" just forgot where I was for a little while but she found me eventually....just a little later than normal.

^^^ Sorry hun :hugs: ^^^

The wait is horrible! I was originally down to test 12th but Im not going to test till at least 17th.

Last month AF was 4 days late which was really strange as im always same time every month! So AF was due yday, not here yet but im gonna wait till Fri/Sat to test, feel like shes on her way so dont want to get hopes up...again!!

Sending lots of :dust: to those still waiting to test!!!

I'm Out...the "witch" just forgot where I was for a little while but she found me eventually....just a little later than normal.

So sorry sweetie, Just think you have a brand new cycle to start now :) the waiting is over.

I know easier said than done when all you want is AF to go away and stay away for 9 months.

See you in the July thread,

Tiger xxx

morning ladies hope everyone is ok.

well AF is due on Friday and so far my boobs have been sore for nearly a week. really tender nipples and sometimes itchy. they get sore anyway but it started really early this month. also been getting a snotty nose/ cold for nearly a week, really tired and restless sleep. last couple of nights I've been waking up at 3am needing a wee. sore back and vivid dreams as well. plus AF cramps since 4dpo

Hope these are all good signs but who knows.

What do you guys think?

morning ladies hope everyone is ok.

well AF is due on Friday and so far my boobs have been sore for nearly a week. really tender nipples and sometimes itchy. they get sore anyway but it started really early this month. also been getting a snotty nose/ cold for nearly a week, really tired and restless sleep. last couple of nights I've been waking up at 3am needing a wee. sore back and vivid dreams as well. plus AF cramps since 4dpo

Hope these are all good signs but who knows.

What do you guys think?

Hey hun, you just described my month to tea, except the lovely taste of metal I have had on and off since 5DPO. It all sounds good so will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Tiger xxx

Morning!

I'm going for a blood test tomorrow. I tested last night and got a big fat BFN. I know I'm out, I'm just waiting for the confirmation from the doctor so I can move on. Hubby and I will be taking a break for a while. A miscarriage, and three failed cycles in less than 6 months is way more than either of us can handle.

Good Luck to all the girls still testing!! :dust:

I'll post tomorrow with the final results.

:witch: showed up Saturday in full force!!!:growlmad:

I guess I am moving on to the July thread, thanks for all the support and good luck to all those still testing this month:flower:

Congrats to those who got their BFP!

Af still not showed up. Have a doctors appointment on Wednesday where I would be 8 days late. Have not tested since yesterday when I got the bfn. Think I will wait until I go to the doctors now if she doesn't show up. Just want to move onto next cycle as really dont think it is my month as surely it would have shown by now!

Sorry to those the witch got :hugs:

And gl to those with doctors appts I hope its good news!!!!!

I have no idea if I ov or not! 4 days pos opks on clomid so far :shrug: Will dtd tomoz and have today off as we dtd 5 days in a row! After tomorrow I give up! And will just wait for af!

A little spark of hope with those symptoms odge!! GL!

GL Murphy! I hope you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->