• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Ok take me off the list...it's not even June yet and I'm done :growlmad: It was our first month trying SMEP, and we were good for cd7 and cd9, but then it all went downhill. DH kept making excuses and wasn't in for it. I feel completely rejected as this was not the first time, or even the first month. He went to the doc and switched his medication he takes daily. Hopefully that helps. But anyways, no bnb for me for a while. I think I'm going to take a couple months of celibacy :haha: sounds crazy when you're on the ttc forum. I have a colposcopy to get bad cells removed in June though and you can't :sex: for a while after that anyways and we gotta get DH sorted out. So I'll see you girls in a couple months! I love this site, it's been great :) (Well maybe I hope not to see the same girls because hopefully you will be in another :baby: forum.) Good luck and :dust:

Sorry to hear Silly :hugs: GL on everything you do, we will always be here if you need us!!!!:hugs:

Fingers crossed it's a lucky thread for us all.

Anyone doing the symptom spotting yet....drives me mad every month lol

Oh god Tiger, I used to be a HORRIBLE symptom spotter haha! I've chilled out on it now, seeing that I convinced myself I was pregnant EVERY month ahahaa!!! :wacko:

I was so utterly convinced I was PG this month that when AF came on Thursday I just sat there thinking I was having a nightmare.

I realllllly need to stop the *pregnancy signs internet search* it will drive me into an early grave lol.

Hahaha!!!! When I first started TTC, all I did was read up on symptoms and it drove me bananas!!! I have heard that some women convince themselves SO much that they are pregnant, their bodies actually produce milk!!!! :wacko:

Today is the start of my 2WW (or 2 1/2 if I am lucky to not see AF right away and make it to my test date on June 7th.

This might sound silly, but I have started to get used to being disappointed so I have started thinking about the really, really nice thing I will do for myself if its a :bfn: Like maybe a massage or pedicure or something. I usually don't go for retail therapy, but I will need something to take my mind off of the sadness and at the very least, knowing I have a special treat for myself planned might make it easier.

I'm loving this idea of doing something nice for yourself after :bfn:! Hoping I don't need to purchase a massage this coming month though! Or if I do, it has to be a prenatal one! :rofl:

Hey ladies! :wave: How's everyone doing today? All is good on the home-front here! Getting ready to hit up a 1st b-day party...gotta get to wrapping those gifts! Started BD session last night...FX it works for us this cycle!!! Soon the dreaded 2WW will begin!

Has anyone thought of any names? If you would like, share it with us! And are you pulling for a boy or girl? :baby:

hiya....im dtd all weekend with ov hopefully monday :flower:
we plan to have my dads name Daniel for a boy as he passed a few months ago & we chose poppy for a girl with my last pregnancy because we would have been due near rememberance sunday but i hope to still have that as it also reminds me of my dad (he was involved with british legion) FXD for us all xx

Fingers crossed for all of us on! I hope it's all our month!x cd12 for me today!

Hi BommaMomma! Can you put me down for the 6th (im CD10 today), im hoping my LP will last that long! Only lasted 7 days last cycle (grumble grumble ](*,))

As for names.. were kind of stuck really. We would like proper English names (eg: Charlotte) but me and hubby have attachments to Japan/Tokyo so were kinda *trying* to find the right balance between the both. Yeh, not so easy! :haha:

All the best for everyone! :dust::dust:

Hey :hi: I don't know what's going on with me, but that last two days I've been getting stomach cramps on and off and this morning I had nausea & was actually sick :( and just generally been feeling like bleurgh today :sick:

DH and I love Liam (Jagger possibly for a middle name) for a boy, and Victoria Dorothy for a girl, Dorothy as a middle name after my grandmother who helped raise me :)

Hey Lucybee! Happy to see you on this thread too. I am dreadful about wanting to test asap and it really doesnt make sense since my last pregnancy I tested neg until way after my AF was due. not cool.

I put my testing date as June 1 which will be 14dpo. LIKE Ill make it that long. :dohh: youre so tough waiting till the 7th. youre a POAS bad ass.

so I think today is 1dpo for me too... but im so sure- I got the frist egg on my CBFM 2 days ago then again yesterday so do I count today or yesterday 1dpo?

What does everyone else do? I tried googling it and came up with a couple different answers so Im confused...

BTW Lucy Bee, LOVE your idea about a reward. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. you little genius! plus, getting something special done like a massage can be totally rejuvenating. Im going to copy cat you on that one. youre such a peach! :flower:

POAS badass? We shall see! Haven't been very bad ass in the past :)

Are you charting? I also got the first egg on the CBFM two days ago and then again yesterday. My temp went up this morning - not a whole ton, by enough to make me feel confident that I OVd yesterday. I would say we are both 1DPO! Yay for a waiting buddy!

Glad you like the special treat idea - thinking about doing something good for myself will hopefully make me less obsessive in the weeks to come!! Speaking of being obsessive - I am taking the day off from thinking about TCC today - so I will catch you ladies on the flip side. (that means tomorrow!) hahahaa!

Hi ladies,

I just started charting this cycle and I noticed that my temp went up by 0.4F this morning. So does that mean I possibly OVd yesterday? :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Please add me on the list I will be testing at the FS on the 7th of June. Im on cycle 1 of Clomid 50mg. Havent ovulated as per chart and OPK's....

Im worried about my ewcm though since i've heard on Clonid its non-existent :huh: and its too late to take EPO and we dont have pre-seed in South Africa
Any suggestions on anything i can use to improve quality im supposed to ovulate any day from today which is CD14??

Please help

DH and I love Liam (Jagger possibly for a middle name) for a boy, and Victoria Dorothy for a girl, Dorothy as a middle name after my grandmother who helped raise me :)

We love Liam, too! We've been trying to find names that balance between both families. My mom is from Thurso, Scotland, so we're looking for Scottish names within DH's family. My hubby has always wanted a son named Liam. Perhaps Liam Bruce. :shrug: For girls (which I truely hope we have), I love the name Lily. How sweet would that be?! Liam and Lily. I could call out those names on the playground! :cloud9:

Hi Ladies,

Please add me on the list I will be testing at the FS on the 7th of June. Im on cycle 1 of Clomid 50mg. Havent ovulated as per chart and OPK's....

Im worried about my ewcm though since i've heard on Clonid its non-existent :huh: and its too late to take EPO and we dont have pre-seed in South Africa
Any suggestions on anything i can use to improve quality im supposed to ovulate any day from today which is CD14??

Please help

I have a book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and it suggests using real eggwhites (there's no risk of disease) or taking Robitussin. You might be too close to O for the Robitussin to work, though. Hope that helps!

I'm sure it's possible...do you have EWCM? Did you use OPKs?

Hey Lucybee! Happy to see you on this thread too. I am dreadful about wanting to test asap and it really doesnt make sense since my last pregnancy I tested neg until way after my AF was due. not cool.

I put my testing date as June 1 which will be 14dpo. LIKE Ill make it that long. :dohh: youre so tough waiting till the 7th. youre a POAS bad ass.

so I think today is 1dpo for me too... but im so sure- I got the frist egg on my CBFM 2 days ago then again yesterday so do I count today or yesterday 1dpo?

What does everyone else do? I tried googling it and came up with a couple different answers so Im confused...

BTW Lucy Bee, LOVE your idea about a reward. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. you little genius! plus, getting something special done like a massage can be totally rejuvenating. Im going to copy cat you on that one. youre such a peach! :flower:

POAS badass? We shall see! Haven't been very bad ass in the past :)

Are you charting? I also got the first egg on the CBFM two days ago and then again yesterday. My temp went up this morning - not a whole ton, by enough to make me feel confident that I OVd yesterday. I would say we are both 1DPO! Yay for a waiting buddy!

Glad you like the special treat idea - thinking about doing something good for myself will hopefully make me less obsessive in the weeks to come!! Speaking of being obsessive - I am taking the day off from thinking about TCC today - so I will catch you ladies on the flip side. (that means tomorrow!) hahahaa!

Hi ladies,

I just started charting this cycle and I noticed that my temp went up by 0.4F this morning. So does that mean I possibly OVd yesterday? :dust:

I love Lily too! We also hope for a baby girl but would love a boy too of course. Also love Ellie for a girl :)

We love Liam, too! We've been trying to find names that balance between both families. My mom is from Thurso, Scotland, so we're looking for Scottish names within DH's family. My hubby has always wanted a son named Liam. Perhaps Liam Bruce. :shrug: For girls (which I truely hope we have), I love the name Lily. How sweet would that be?! Liam and Lily. I could call out those names on the playground! :cloud9:

Hi Stefie,

Thanks for the heads up, how do i use egg whites?
I will look for the book on Monday..

Hi Stefie,

Thanks for the heads up, how do i use egg whites?
I will look for the book on Monday..

I'm not quite sure. I'll have to read that part of the book again. Perhaps you use them like preseed.....:shrug: Let me google it and I'll let you know if I find anything. If you don't get your :bfp: this cycle, you can order preseed online. It's not really expensive.

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm Take a look at this. I haven't watched the videos, but I read the part at the bottom with directions.

Thank you for creating this thread and adding me.

Good luck everyone.

Wendy
x

Thanks Steffie!! Just checked it out i will def use this it cant hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116