June and July 2017 Testers Unite for Fathers day and Fireworks testing!! :)

Heather -- so so sorry!! Would it be a chemical? GL with temping... I'm a weirdo and find it exciting lol.
Pixie -- hope the next 7 go verrry quickly xx
Amanda -- sorry you're cramping etc :/

Af came finally! Cd 1 on cycle #3. Ive only temped the past 3 days and i did have a big drop from my previous two. So well see!

So sorry Heather about af. Good luck with temping--it really is worth the effort!

Pixie-i have all my fingers crossed for you and your little bean.

I am sure i have missed a ton of other people's news as i have been driving for a week, but congrats to all the bfps and sorry to all who are out.

Afm, i am 10 dpo and have a line on a frer. It is incredibly faint (like you would expect at 10 dpo), but clearly there and not just a shadow. But, i have had spotting for 2 days and some cramping which is how my chemical in april started and how many of my other failed pregnancies started so..... i am away from home for the next 6 weeks so i may have to find a clinic while i am here if this turns into a bfp...

OMG Nuthatch I so hope this one sticks for you!! All my FX are crossed for you!

I know I've been MIA for awhile... I've been reveling in taking a break from here. I didn't track anything this cycle and we just ntnp. BD'd twice, I think both days were fertile based on cm, but its possible only one of those times was on a fertile day.

Now I'm CD 27 and I haven't started spotting yet. I ALWAYS spot by 12 dpo and the longest my cycle has ever been is 28 days (which happens very rarely like 3/23 cycles [and one of those was medicated and doesn't count due to extra progesterone]). So it is possible I didn't O until CD 15 in which case I would just be 12 dpo today and should start seeing tan cm by this afternoon. But it is also possible that I'm already 13-14 dpo today.

I will be taking a test tomorrow as it will be our 10 year anniversary tomorrow. This is my 24th cycle (well 25 if you count the one I didn't O). I've never had a pregnancy, not even a brief chemical. I feel crazy for even hoping that this could be it.

If there is no spotting by tomorrow I might have a panic attack. You can't imagine the test anxiety that I have after trying for so long and never seeing a positive.

Ok ok I know I shouldn't have
but I took my last digi weeks on 13th(2 weeks ago) and got 2-3 weeks(16 dpo) and the scan measurements and lack of the symptoms I did have was on my mind (5+1) so I went ahead and did another digi and came up 2-3 weeks and I really don't see how this is possible :/
Oh and I also did another frer and it's still dark but not as dark
Think I'm just making myself even more paranoid now

Attachments

• IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Belle - Glad to have you back. I would be so happy to hear a BFP on your 10 year anniversary and on a ntnp cycle to boot. That would truly be a destiny baby.

FX :dust: FX

Ok here's one with the control line

Attachments

• IMG_1998.jpg
    IMG_1998.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
Dream I feel crazy for even hoping it could happen lol, it sounds even crazier when I hear someone else say it! Pregnant on the 24 cycle ttc when only ntnp after 3 failed femara cycles and 2 failed IUIs AND finding out on the day of your 10 year anniversary? There are SO many reasons why that is just plain unlikely. I really have lost it! May as well enjoy the ride until AF shows!

Pixie, tests definitely reach a certain point and then can't really get any darker. It's called the hook effect. Once your levels get really high your tests actually get lighter. So, believe me, I know the worry. I was terrified every day with DD. But today you are pregnant and you love your baby.

Belle - That would be awesome! Dust for you!

Pixie - You go back in 6 days?

Pixie - Hang in there and try not to stress yourself out too much! I agree with Owl, today you're pregnant and just love that baby that's growing in your belly! Hoping for a good report on your next visit. We're all rooting for you here!

Thanks Amanda and Nut! It's noon and still no spotting. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. This would be too good to be true. So I dunno. Pessimist in me says I'm being silly to hope for this.

Belle - i know it's such a long shot but I believe in miracles. :dust:

Belle I really hope af stays away for you!! Dream is right, miracles do happen!

That is why I put you down as to be decided Belle. one never knows what fate can bring. good luck hun

Belle, yes it's a long shot, but I've heard so many stories of people getting pregnant after they stop trying, or having to cancel the RE appointment because they got pregnant against the odds. It would be a pretty magical BFP! Praying that you get the loveliest anniversary present tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->