June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Jasmine, Which day do you think might be another possible o day, cd 16?

Meli, Glad your vday was good. I hope your progesterone test gives you some answers. As for hubs slacking, we promised each other we weren't going to do gifts. I was still secretly hoping for maybe a rose or card, or at least a "Happy Valentine's Day Hunny"! Can't be mad though, because I didn't do anything for him other than help Carter make a card with his footprints in the shape of a heart that said "I love you from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes".

Jasmine, Which day do you think might be another possible o day, cd 16?

Meli, Glad your vday was good. I hope your progesterone test gives you some answers. As for hubs slacking, we promised each other we weren't going to do gifts. I was still secretly hoping for maybe a rose or card, or at least a "Happy Valentine's Day Hunny"! Can't be mad though, because I didn't do anything for him other than help Carter make a card with his footprints in the shape of a heart that said "I love you from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes".

Angel,

IKR! I can't wait to get the results. I hope my dr gets back to me by Tues, Weds at the absolute latest!!!
I love the card you helped Carter make, it sounds beautiful!!

They just called with my numbers!!!! Last time my hcg was either 31 or 37, it is 94 now! I thought my progesterone was 19something last time, but it was actually 15something. Now it is 18! Everything looks great! I go back for more bloods Monday. I hope that is the last time for a while though. Giving bloods isn't going to prevent miscarriage. And while the reassurance is good, it is kind of a hassle to be going in all the time. In case you all don't know, I babysit full time another little boy 6 months younger than Carter. So anyway, I have to see if Jeff can stay with the boys, or like Monday, drag them both in with me.:wacko:
How crazy is it that I was more excited to tell you all the news than my own husband!?!

Also, am I the only one that doesn't listen to decimals or change? It's like I hear the first number and tune the rest out.:wacko:

And I think I am okay with adding the:bfp:

Hey Meli,
I feel like I missed my o because cd13 was a made up temp so I can't be certain it wasn't cd12 and we did no bd whatsoever until cd13 so at best only the day of o if we were lucky, if I disregard cd13 it gives me a o day of cd18, I doubt that though cos it doesn't match the opks and they were the smiley face ones, it's very frustrating as I can't be sure of any of my days but I think I'm ending 12dpo now, ff predicts af for tomorrow based on previous cycles and I have the familiar jelly legs of af but I still seem to be in denial, I've been so tired today, just like pregnancy tired but hey that's wishful thinking for you x

angel that is absolutely fantastic, I'm sooo happy for you and loved the fact your more excited to tell us hehe! I'll go ahead and add our second JAB BFP, yaaayyyyyy x

Oh I'm not sure about cd16 as I had that dip on cd18, your guess is as good as mine x

Well lets hope there were some strong swimmers in there that could have lasted a couple days!

Angel

That’s awesome news! :happydance::happydance:

I just changed my siggy and added your BFP!

Jasmine,

Oh, now that makes sense to me now about possibly missing the o. Big :hug:

are you going to see your dr about your milky nips??

oh, and I removed twilightgeek and Megan1986 from my siggy. I can’t remember the last time any of them joined in our crazy chatter. I hope nobody think's it's rude? I guess I can just add them back if they ever decide to join us lol!

If af comes I definitely will, i think it's pretty odd! X

I deleted them about a week ago, so no I don't think it is rude.

Let me try this again (stupid phone)!

Angel: your numbers look great. Do you already know what your due date is?

Stef: Sorry about AF :( Next month it will happen (or it could still happen in February just like your mom predicted).

I'll address everyone else when I get home. Of course my in-laws are here now so it may be tomorrow.

Fx indeed, stay away witch! I've taken them off too, your right it felt weird routing for them when we've not really spoken to them, hope the leaky nipple didnt scare them off!

Fx indeed, stay away witch! I've taken them off too, your right it felt weird routing for them when we've not really spoken to them, hope the leaky nipple didnt scare them off!

omg you are too funny!!! I love how you even though you may not be in the best of moods, but your're still witty and funny !:hugs:

Haha cheers Meli! Still no af here, really felt like it was coming last night but it didn't high temp too, took a couple of cheapie tests, I think one showed a very faint bfp but I don't trust it as did another with water and that had an evap! I'm gonna carry on waiting it out although it's killing me!

The only thing I can think of if I'm not pg is that I od much later than I though so period isn't even due for a few days but I doubt the smiley opks would be that far off!

Very confused and frustrated just wish I knew either way now!

Hope everyone else is well x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->