June Baby Angels

My due date was June 6th. I found out before I missed my period, I just knew I was pregnant. I miscarried on Monday 12th november :(

I had a D&C yesterday and cannot believe the emotional roller coaster I am on. I found out 4 weeks ago there was no heartbeat and re confirmed when I should have been 8 weeks along. I cried the day it was confirmed but since then I have been fine. Thought I was handling it quite well until yesterday. Now I just want to cry all day. Physically I feel great so I guess that is a plus.

Mizze~my thoughts and prayers are with you today. lots of :hugs: sending your way.
All of you who are new~ I am so sorry for your losses... :hug: :hugs: :hug:
Today I got a call from my pharmacy saying there is a medication ready for me... called them and it is called glyburide... I was never told I had diabeties... I know I am hypoglycemic (too low) but never too high... hope that was just a mistake as I know a medical student is helping my doctor... on the 14th all I am aware of them testing is my hcg's and to check I am not anemic... not diabetic... I know my blood pressure was low but that has nothing to do with blood sugars... I don't know. Will have to wait til monday to see what all is going on... praying it is all just a mistake...
:hug: :hug:

Oh Sweet hun - FX its just a mistake :hugs:

WARNING - TMI and UPSETTING POST -

Well its done now - and it was the most awful experience of my life - It was fine, uncomfortable but fine right up until the nurse for reasons I CANNOT fathom showed me - totally unasked and definately unwanted - my dead baby in a jar! :cry:

Thats now an image that will stay will me forever and I wasnt quick enough to not see it. And, I know not everyone feels like this but I do VERY strongly, under NO circumstances can I ever imagine wanting to see that - And now I cant see anything else.:cry:

It certainly broke down my barriers - cos Im certainly feeling something now - mainly murderous towards that nurse.

I WILL be making a complaint

Mizze x

Oh Mizze what an awful thing for her to do, that is an awful picture to have in your head hun and there's nothing you can do to get rid of that mental picture now, but hopefully in time the memory will fade xxx

Well its done now - and it was the most awful experience of my life - It was fine, uncomfortable but fine right up until the nurse for reasons I CANNOT fathom showed me - totally unasked and definately unwanted - my dead baby in a jar! :cry:

Thats now an image that will stay will me forever and I wasnt quick enough to not see it. And, I know not everyone feels like this but I do VERY strongly, under NO circumstances can I ever imagine wanting to see that - And now I cant see anything else.:cry:

It certainly broke down my barriers - cos Im certainly feeling something now - mainly murderous towards that nurse.

Mizze x

Oh you poor thing, and you were doing so well. What a stupid woman, not even considering to ask you first. I'm seriously shocked and feel so sad for you. I hope you can find the strength to get beyond what you saw today, hope you can feel the virtual hugs I'm sending, they're whoppers

Mizze am so sorry u poor thing.get that complaint in.xx

Oh Mizze I am so sorry! How thoughtless of her!:hugs:

Im so sorry mizze, i cannot believe she would just show it to you like it some kind of neat object that you don't have millions of feelings for. Very rude and uncalled for of her. I would deffenitly get in a complaint.

:hug:Because I Think we all need a HUGE Hug right now :hug:

I am 38 and I am just now starting to miscarry. I cried so hard last night, I felt empty and alone. Today has been far better. I needed to let out all that emotion. My baby failed to develop at all:cry: My US showed an empty sac. I believe it is called a Blighted Ovum. Not totally sure. I would be 10-11 weeks if things had panned out. My body held onto this pregnancy for all it's worth and is now finally letting go. Im ready though. I had a gut feeling at my first scan things were not fine. The dating was all off according to my inner voice, and I was right. Im not even sure what my due date would have been. But I had to guess it would have been Mid-June. Many prayers for all of you. This has been a horrible ride, but I know that with time and support I will get through this. I have an incredible support system and feel very blessed. Please, if it feels better to talk about it then find someone who will understand and just vent, cry etc. Holding it in is torture. God Bless and if you are going to being TTC I will have my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

Mizze x

I am so sorry sweetie! That was not very nice of them... Lots of :hugs: :hug: wish I was able to be there to help you. Get some rest and remember to try to relax. xx

Massive thank yous and huge :hugs: :hugs: :hug: for us all

I am struggling a bit to be honest I keep seeing the image over and over and over. I will definately be making a strongly worded complaint as I do not want ANY woman to have that done to her. Its made this whole experience a 1000 times worse.

Mizze xxx xxx

Defo make a complaint hun, disgusting and insensitive behaviour. Is go so far as to try and get some counselling on the NHS for that to!!!!

I'm afraid my baby might have died 2 nights ago. After sex I noticed my uterus feeling really tense and sorelike I had been doin situps I tried to shake the feeling but For the rest of the night it seemed like something just wasn't right. I felt like I was having contractions and chills kept shotting thru my body for the rest of the night, I couldn't even sleep. Ever since that night I've ben feeling a disconnect, like I might not be pregnant anymore. I just really have a bad feeling. My next apt is not till next Wed. I dnt want to have to wait that long to find out. I just need to hear a heartbeat or something.

I'm sorry I did not mean to post here. But has any of you recall a similar ecperience with a miscarriage

I'm afraid my baby might have died 2 nights ago. After sex I noticed my uterus feeling really tense and sorelike I had been doin situps I tried to shake the feeling but For the rest of the night it seemed like something just wasn't right. I felt like I was having contractions and chills kept shotting thru my body for the rest of the night, I couldn't even sleep. Ever since that night I've ben feeling a disconnect, like I might not be pregnant anymore. I just really have a bad feeling. My next apt is not till next Wed. I dnt want to have to wait that long to find out. I just need to hear a heartbeat or something.

Hey tmomma

It's not unusual for things to feel strange downstairs after sex. How are ur symptoms, are they still strong?

Some how I accidentally deleted my subscription on this thread... Hopefully reposting on here will get it to come back up...
It is normal to have contractions after sex.... If your worried take it easy for a few days... It is even normal to spot if it was a little rough... Hope everything is ok and try to stay positive...

Mizze- I am so sorry they did that to you!!! Still can't believe you had to go through that... They had me do it at home... I got lucky and it came out (sorry tmi) in my pad and not the toilet so we wrapped it in a paper towel, put that into a ziplock bag and got a plant and buried it outside.... Couldn't flush it or just throw it away... It is my baby and can't afford to get anything from the cemetaries... Also the baby passed away at the 5 week mark even though I passed it at the 8 week mark....

Hugs and prayers for all and happy thanksgiving if I don't get back on by Thursday :)

Just had my flu jab that i booked because i was pregnant.:-(fingers crossed i'll need it soon.

Was due June 15th but had a m/c 4 weeks ago at 7 weeks :( just got af today and it's way worse than usual, but hopefully means by body is getting back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->