***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Ty everyone :D and ty so much mummycat :blush: Im not copying honest lol!!!

Im Gemma btw everyone!! :wave:

Symptons: been heaving last few days (which I thought was a bit early :s) headache and dull cramps, lots of gas (lol) and body just aching!! I cant remember getting any of this with Ben, it would be nice to get sickness cos with Ben I didnt get any and I spent most of 1st worrying I wasnt even pregnant! lmao. I will regret saying that most probably :rofl:

Gemma hun... I know you're not :flower: just so pleased for you!!

I know what you mean about symptoms... i think sickness with Lottie... but can remember it starting about 6/7 weeks... not 4!! Maybe i'm just more aware of it? I don't know!

*hugs* hope you get enough symptoms to let you know you're prgenant, but not enough to annoy you! :)

Cheers, Cath xx

lol, me too!!!!! Heres to morning sickness! :wacko:

Good luck with the scan southern girl, Im sure it'll be fine :hugs:

:hugs: Kerrie and other girls!!

x

Congratulations to the new additions to the group!

I'm afraid I caved in today with the morning sickness - been really struggling to eat or drink anything since Saturday and I'd already lost 3kg. The sickness actual throwing up now as well as nausea) has been getting worse each day since sunday and it was a nightmare having to try and work - let alone commute (awful feeling when you think you're about to :sick: on packed tube)

Called my docs and he saw me this morning - quick check of BP and urine and he gave me a prescription for Promethazine Hydrochloride (Phenergan). It's an anti-histamine that has an anti-nausea effect ad is fine to use in pregnancy (according to doc). Managed to force a small lunch into me (1st food of the day) felt REALLY bad afterwards so popped a pill and it was great! Still tired but nausea has dropped right down - lowest it's been for over a week. :happydance:
Just polished off a HUGE bowl of pasta for dinner.
You can take up to 1 tablet three times a day but I'm going to only use them when I feel REALLY bad.

Probably already mentioned but I've got a private scan booked next Tuesday so I'm excited but nervous. I'll be 7w6d on the day of the scan.

A little update from me...I've booked my private scan for the 28th Oct :happydance: Can't wait! I should be about 7+3 by then so heartbeat ought to be visible. That said, I have a retroverted uterus so the first scan may be a little more awkward!

Symptoms are being very kind to me. Still occassional nausea and abdominal aches but half the time I don't feel remotely pregnant. The bloat feels worse than it is because my clothes still fit like usual.

Don't be shy with the updates ladies! Hope you've all had a good start to the week.

Lx

How strange, I booked a private scan yesterday and its on 28 oct and I will be 7weeks 3days 2. We will be able to compair notes!lol.

Duke Chick... YEY for two scans!! how very exciting!! Was it this weekend just gone when you were planning on telling parents?? How did it go??

Yeah!! We told our families this weekend :) They're all super excited for us! The shirts we ordered didn't come in time, so we were pretty pissed off about that. We called, and cancelled the order, because it was guaranteed to be here before we left on our flight, so they refunded our money, but when they come, we get to keep them. DH designed a shirt (iron on), and on the front it said "Holy crap! Guess what???" and on the back, it said "Mommy has a secret in her belly!" Everyone loved it!!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend

A little update from me...I've booked my private scan for the 28th Oct :happydance: Can't wait! I should be about 7+3 by then so heartbeat ought to be visible. That said, I have a retroverted uterus so the first scan may be a little more awkward!

How strange, I booked a private scan yesterday and its on 28 oct and I will be 7weeks 3days 2. We will be able to compair notes!lol.

Ooh that's a happy coincidence. We'll have to post our pics.

Lx

Duke Chick... YEY for two scans!! how very exciting!! Was it this weekend just gone when you were planning on telling parents?? How did it go??

Yeah!! We told our families this weekend :) They're all super excited for us! The shirts we ordered didn't come in time, so we were pretty pissed off about that. We called, and cancelled the order, because it was guaranteed to be here before we left on our flight, so they refunded our money, but when they come, we get to keep them. DH designed a shirt (iron on), and on the front it said "Holy crap! Guess what???" and on the back, it said "Mommy has a secret in her belly!" Everyone loved it!!!!

Thats funny!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Ooh that's a happy coincidence. We'll have to post our pics.

Lx

Yes will def try and get a photo up. What time do you havee your scan?? Mine is at 9.30, I booked it early as I know I will be so excited but also total mess until I see that little heart beating so probably best to get it over and done with early so I will be able to function the rest of the day. he he. Got told to drink a pint to a pint and a half an hour before the appointment, thinking that will be very uncomfortable hour.

I really am just wishing the next 2 weeks away though.

How are you feeling?? I don't have that many complaints yet (touch wood) a little more tired than usual and boobs are slightly sore and nipples a bit sensative but it comes and goes really, I keep proding to make sure there still sore and when their not I freak out but then a few hours later I will prod again and they'll be tender so I guess thats just how it is going to be. I found out I was pregnant with my son at 4 weeks 6 days and sickness hit the next day really really bad for 3 weeks but he was unplanned so not sure if it was morning sickness or stress related as it was such a shock and OH parents didn't take it very well at the time so I was really stressed out so don't really know if my symptoms are any different this time as sickness was all I had with my son and slightly sensative nipples. So because everyone took this pregnancy really well as it was planned then mabey thats why I am not sick so early on this time.

Yes will def try and get a photo up. What time do you havee your scan?? Mine is at 9.30, I booked it early as I know I will be so excited but also total mess until I see that little heart beating so probably best to get it over and done with early so I will be able to function the rest of the day. he he. Got told to drink a pint to a pint and a half an hour before the appointment, thinking that will be very uncomfortable hour.

How are you feeling?? I don't have that many complaints yet (touch wood) a little more tired than usual and boobs are slightly sore and nipples a bit sensative but it comes and goes really, I keep proding to make sure there still sore and when their not I freak out but then a few hours later I will prod again and they'll be tender so I guess thats just how it is going to be. I found out I was pregnant with my son at 4 weeks 6 days and sickness hit the next day really really bad for 3 weeks but he was unplanned so not sure if it was morning sickness or stress related as it was such a shock and OH parents didn't take it very well at the time so I was really stressed out so don't really know if my symptoms are any different this time as sickness was all I had with my son and slightly sensative nipples. So because everyone took this pregnancy really well as it was planned then mabey thats why I am not sick so early on this time.

My appointment is at midday so that OH can join me during his lunch break. My daughter will be coming too so it should be interesting getting her to sit quietly for more than 2 minutes!

I was really good with drinking loads of water for my previous scans and yet they always told me off for not having a full bladder...I don't know where my body stores water but it's certainly not there!

My boobs are slightly tender on and off as well. And occassional abdominal aches. But most of the time I don't feel pregnant now...keep having to remind myself that it was the same last time and everything was ok.

I'm sorry to hear that you had so much stress with your first pregnancy. It's funny how quickly the "shocked and dismayed" grandparents calm down once a beautiful baby arrives to remind them what it's all about. It must be a nice change to relax and share your happy news this time. I only ever had mild nausea last pregnancy and so far I've been lucky this time too. I hope the sickness stays away for you and I can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

Lx

My appointment is at midday so that OH can join me during his lunch break. My daughter will be coming too so it should be interesting getting her to sit quietly for more than 2 minutes!

I was really good with drinking loads of water for my previous scans and yet they always told me off for not having a full bladder...I don't know where my body stores water but it's certainly not there!

My boobs are slightly tender on and off as well. And occassional abdominal aches. But most of the time I don't feel pregnant now...keep having to remind myself that it was the same last time and everything was ok.

I'm sorry to hear that you had so much stress with your first pregnancy. It's funny how quickly the "shocked and dismayed" grandparents calm down once a beautiful baby arrives to remind them what it's all about. It must be a nice change to relax and share your happy news this time. I only ever had mild nausea last pregnancy and so far I've been lucky this time too. I hope the sickness stays away for you and I can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

Lx

Oh yes OH parents love Charlie to bits now, they did from the minute he was born. Think it was a shock as they thought I was young I was 20 when I feel pregnant and 21 when I had Charlie my OH was 23 so we weren't teenagers but they are a lot older than my parents so think that could be another factor in it, their just a different generation but they are very pleased this time as they have seen how well we coped with Charlie and we are a very stable unit. Me and OH have been together 6 years now and engaged for 4 years. We are going to take Charlie along to the scan too, think I might have to take his buggy along though just incase!! lol. Hope your symptoms stay mild too!!! and really looking forward to seeing your pic. x

Hi ladies :flower:

How is everyone? I seem to be suffering from extreme thirst! Anybody else have this. Plus I'm itchy, all over.

I have weirdo symptoms :haha:

Hi ladies :flower:

How is everyone? I seem to be suffering from extreme thirst! Anybody else have this. Plus I'm itchy, all over.

I have weirdo symptoms :haha:

Yes! I've been drinking gallons! I can't get enough water!

Haahahahahaha..... that's awesome! :)

The tee shirts sound amazing. We don't have any kids yet and I don't think that the cats would appreciate being put in a tee! Shame I think it'd be ace! :haha:
I'm super thirsty too CucciCoo. And was super hngry today! Also have heartburn most of the time and am super duper tired! I'm off work this week on a "staycation" and its a good job because I need to sleep all day. DH hasn't let me though. :-( We've been out three days in a row! :sleep:

Oh and I tested with a CB digi at last and got a 2-3 this morning so very pleased that things are progressing!

Lumpy x

I got a 2-3 today lumpy as well - theres nothing like seeing those words lol

:hugs: to you all

xxxxx

Just got back from my first u/s. I was able to see the baby's heartbeat! It was amazing!
The heart rate was 100bpm, I looked it up and it says it in the normal range. I feel so much better! I was so nervous!

That's fantastic southerngal! How exciting. I bet it seems all the more real now.

Lx

Lois, yes it does! I've been so nervous and kinda in shock about it this whole time. But we tried for so long I guess I was scared to get excited.
Now I think I'll be able to relax and enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->