***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Ooooo new girls!!!

:wave: Welcome and Huge Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, just realised this thread existed. Hi, I'm due with my 5th baby, number 7 for the family, on June 2nd, so I'm around 7 weeks. Excited, but nervy because of previous losses. Could I be added to the list, please? :)

My name is Yvonne, I'm 32, and I'm married to my husband of 10 years, Chris. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! So far, mild bouts of nausea, but enough to keep me eating all the time and an occasional lie down. I'm quite thankful that I'm faring a bit better than my last pregnancy at this stage...had horrible evening sickness. I get it in the evening now, but not as bad. Maybe next week will be worse!

Hi ya :wave:, can you add me please? My edd should be 12 June 2011. This is my first ever child and after ttc for 17 months I'm excited for every bit of it. My dh has a child from his previous marriage but she's 16 (!!!) so it almost feels like his first again (not taking anything away from his daughter though, I just mean 'cos it's been a very long time). I've got my first appt at the drs with the mw on Tuesday, which I'm very much looking forward to. Glad to meet you girls who are in the same boat xx

Hi Brit,

Congratulations! Has it sunk in yet?!

Let us know how you get on with your appointment.

Lx

Hello ladies, can someone please add me and my little bud. We are due June 27th and so freaking excited.
Can someone advise me of when i contact doctor? My period isnt due til 18th but i tested early.

Hello! Congratulations on your early BFP!

It's totally up to you when you contact your doc, but many say they'll see you after you're 6 weeks along. Obviously if you have anything you want to discuss with them urgently then go for it. It's also possible at some surgeries to refer yourself to the maternity team rather than seeing a doc first...I waited til I was a day after missed period and then did this, but last time I went to doc on day of missed period (had early BFPs both times)

How are you feeling?

Lx

Hi All :)

I'm due 16th June 2011 - Lois can you add me to the list at the front please.. so pleased I'm not alone!

xx

Hi BB! Congratulations and welcome!

How are the symptoms treating you?

Lx

Hi, I'm due on 11 June. I see the midwife on the 4 November. Time is dragging!

Hi Quercus,

Congratulations! How have you been so far?

I swear to god, time passes much slower during the first trimester!

Lx

Oh, just realised this thread existed. Hi, I'm due with my 5th baby, number 7 for the family, on June 2nd, so I'm around 7 weeks. Excited, but nervy because of previous losses. Could I be added to the list, please? :)

My name is Yvonne, I'm 32, and I'm married to my husband of 10 years, Chris. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! So far, mild bouts of nausea, but enough to keep me eating all the time and an occasional lie down. I'm quite thankful that I'm faring a bit better than my last pregnancy at this stage...had horrible evening sickness. I get it in the evening now, but not as bad. Maybe next week will be worse!

Congratulations Yvonne!

Wowee, you're a busy woman! Feel free to share any tips on coping with number 2, 3, 4, etc.

Fingers crossed your sickness stays in control this time.

Lx

Hello fellow preggers! Nice to see lots of new mummies.

Hope everyone's well today. I now have only one thing telling me I'm pregnant...nipples like bullets 24 hours a day! At least they aren't aching though.

Off to a friends wedding with OH tomorrow. Should be lovely. Hoping Evie and the friend who is looking after her will survive the weekend together!

Will add any more new members when I get back.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Lx

Everyone have a good weekend from me too!

Im off to the Blue Planet Aquarium in Ellesmere Port for my goddaughters 1st birthday :) then on sunday M-I-L is bringing round sunday lunch for me to cook and having a catch up.

:hugs:

xxx

Thanks Lois,

I feel really weird, hot then nauseous then dizzy. For the first time in my life i don't want to eat at all. Smells are hitting me too.

How was the wedding?

Hi Brit,

Congratulations! Has it sunk in yet?!

Let us know how you get on with your appointment.

Lx

Will do. I've got such a list of what to mention to the mw when we go (can't you tell it's my first pregnancy?) my dh keeps taking the mic about it but I create lists for everything :blush:.

Not too bad ta. Few twinges too. But they're not painful just uncomfortable.
Super tired and starting to get hungry all of the time! I have to take snacks out with me!
My DH thinks its really funny! Bless him.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes, morning sickness as started to kick in now but all day long :cry:. still not trying to get to excited yet either as ive had so many mc in the past that the gyn doc isnt even referring me to a midwife until ive had a scan in 2 weeks to see that everything is progressing.
keeping my fingers crossed though as i havent had the sickness before

Hiyas all! I'm due June 18th. :happydance: I found out yesterday!

Ozzieshunnie thats fantastic news. :happydance: I remember you from TTC! Congrats hun.. Happy & Healthy 9 months

Same day as me too! Yay.

Lump xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"