***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Just got back from my first u/s. I was able to see the baby's heartbeat! It was amazing!
The heart rate was 100bpm, I looked it up and it says it in the normal range. I feel so much better! I was so nervous!

Woohoo! Thats fab news hon. :happydance: Just sit tight and enjoy the ride now!
I'm wondering about having an early scan this time. We shall have to see if the symptoms develop! :shrug:

Just got back from my first u/s. I was able to see the baby's heartbeat! It was amazing!
The heart rate was 100bpm, I looked it up and it says it in the normal range. I feel so much better! I was so nervous!

Brilliant news :D :thumbup:

xxxxxxxx

hi ladies,
i'm totally exausted all day everyday and it killing me. I tried to have a nap today but DD kept harassing me worried about her ballet lessons.

As far as symptoms go i'm not feeling much. i have started to get sore boobs the last few days but that about it. Oh i'm drinking more and peeing more to but thats to be expected due to drinking more.

i have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow so hopefully i can get booked in for an early scan. i'm so nervous i'm no knikker check everytime i go the loo. cant wait to see a litte heartbeat on a scan maybe that will settle me down a little
Hope everyone else is feeling well.

Excellent news :thumbup:

YEY!! :wohoo: and huge congrats!!! it gives me hope that at 7+5 (when i have my scan) we should def see a heartbeat! God willing! xx

YEY!! :wohoo: and huge congrats!!! it gives me hope that at 7+5 (when i have my scan) we should def see a heartbeat! God willing! xx

I hope so, I'm having mine at 7+2 and will be gutted if I don't see much this time.

I had a 5+4 scan with my daughter and saw fetal pole and heartbeat... so should be fine for 7+5 :p

Thanks ladies.
And yes at 7 weeks I think you should be able to see something.
I"m 6 weeks and the heart beat was small but definitely noticable. Even my DH noticed it before she pointed it out to us.

Thanks ladies.
And yes at 7 weeks I think you should be able to see something.
I"m 6 weeks and the heart beat was small but definitely noticable. Even my DH noticed it before she pointed it out to us.

That's wonderful that you got to see it!! YAY!!

Well, I thought I would beat the morning sickness this time around, but it hit me a few days ago. Bleh. I haven't puked yet, but it feels like I'm hungover throughout the day. I hope it doesn't last very long! Being a Flight Attendant is hard when you're sick being stuck in a metal tube!!

Can I be added please,I think I will be due 20th going by ov date.
Haven't got to many symptoms yet,just extreme tiredness don't remember feeling this tired with my daughter :wacko:

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations and welcome! You're in good company with the tiredness.

Your daughter's pic is adorable by the way!

Lx

Hi Lisa!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I be added please,I think I will be due 20th going by ov date.
Haven't got to many symptoms yet,just extreme tiredness don't remember feeling this tired with my daughter :wacko:

Welcome and congrats!

I'm just EXHAUSTED this time around. I wasn't this tired with my son either. Zzzz.....

Hey ladies... Welcome Lisa...congrats on your BFP!!!

I can't remember being this exhausted when pregnant with Lottie! I was workign full time then too! now I only do 3 morning's a week and I get to nap with Lottie in the afternoons!

it's crazy!!!

Hi ya :wave:, can you add me please? My edd should be 12 June 2011. This is my first ever child and after ttc for 17 months I'm excited for every bit of it. My dh has a child from his previous marriage but she's 16 (!!!) so it almost feels like his first again (not taking anything away from his daughter though, I just mean 'cos it's been a very long time). I've got my first appt at the drs with the mw on Tuesday, which I'm very much looking forward to. Glad to meet you girls who are in the same boat xx

Hello ladies, can someone please add me and my little bud. We are due June 27th and so freaking excited.
Can someone advise me of when i contact doctor? My period isnt due til 18th but i tested early.

Hi All :)

I'm due 16th June 2011 - Lois can you add me to the list at the front please.. so pleased I'm not alone!

xx

Hi, I'm due on 11 June. I see the midwife on the 4 November. Time is dragging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->