***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hiyas all! I'm due June 18th. :happydance: I found out yesterday!

Congratulations, hope you have a h&h 9 months :flower:.

I'm feeling all excited. Yesterday me and my dh went shopping and we decided to pop into mothercare to have a good old nosy at what we can expect to buy later on down the road. It was lovely to daydream about our LO, even my dh admitted to "secretly" enjoying the time spent there. Any of you girls bursting to go have a looksie in some baby shops?

I am! I decided I'm going to buy ONE baby girl outfit because we do want a girl. I'm gonna put it away and wait until after the second trimester to get more. :D

I've been looking online at the baby stuff! Too worried about being caught in a shop by someone I know!
I'm prob gonna wait until after my first scan before buying anything though.

Lumpy!!!! We should be bump buddies :) We're due on the same day!

That'd be cool Ozzie. I shall add you to my Siggy xx

LOL... I've not had the urge yet... but I think it's because it's second pregnancy... I did think about newborn nappies yesterday though when I was loading the size 4+ one's into Lottie's nappy holder!

I was thinking the other day that there really isn't very much that I need to get for this little one to begin with... all Lottie's first sizes were neutral (well until people bought her some pink stuff) and we have all the car seats, moses basket, linen, baby bath etc.... apart from perhaps a few spare bottles if we end up bottle feeding like we did with Lottie I can't think what else I'll need! Other than nappies oh.. and infacol!! (life saver with Lottie when she was weeks old) LOL

I do remember how exciting is first time round though... kitting out the house! LOL deciding on what travel system! Eeeek... you ladies have some fun shopping ahead of you! :) xx

How was the aquarium Gwizz? My BF went there with her twins for their 1st birthday and really enjoyed it. I've not been there though.

Yeah it was great - the two little ones loved it (ben and the birthday girl who invited us) although they did spend alot of it snogging!! Ive told him to wait till he's 18 not 18 months!! Its good for a 1st birthday cos they can watch the fish and its easy for them to understand and to amuze them :)

Hows everyones weekends?

xx

I haven't got out of my jamas since Friday as my inner ear dysfunction continues. I felt really good Friday pm then it all went wrong again. Hoping to work tomorrow but we'll see.

I had a look online for maternity clothes today!

xXx

Hope you feel better soon KerryGold :( I know what its like to suffer with ears especially whilst pg :( :hugs:

Awww... :hugs: My issue this pregnancy is headaches... didn't have so many so soon with Lottie!!

Hi :hi: ladies

I guess i belong here now, I'm pregnant with our second baby and ae due June 25th :happydance:

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hey all, hope we all had fab weekends :thumbup: I can not stay up past 10pm these days. Went to a friends on Sat night (they don't know) and didn't get home until 1am. I think I overdid it as my heart was racing and I had some mild cramps. Was soooo tired :sleep:

Hello and congrats to all who have recently joined :flower:

Welcome Claire-Lou and congratulations :wave:. I know what you mean about not staying up late Cuccicoo. My latest is 10.30m at a push and I don't half know about it. I was desperately trying to stay awake on Saturday (we were with family, who also don't know yet) and it was sooooo incredibly hard.

I've just got back from an emergency early TV scan at the EPAU following some spotting & a bleed last week. Leechling is fine, measuring at 7+2 (bang on for Ov. dates) with a heart rate of 140bpm. I am SO relieved. Hubs & I both cried in front of the sonographer (who was lovely).

There was a long pause where I was sat with my hands over my eyes whilst she 'got her bearings' and we found out after this was because at first she thought it was twins! They can't see where the bleed came from but at the moment things look OK. :cloud9:

Aw Sooz thats such fab news. Bet you have been driving yourself nuts over the weekend. What a relief!

I've still got 1w 2d until my second scan and its dragging!

It was getting unbearable by this morning and they kept us in the waiting room for an hour with some very pregnant ladies and I was trying so hard not to cry.

I hope your scan comes around soon and you get to see a beautiful heartbeat. It's just unreal to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->