***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Welcome Claire Bear!! :wohoo: :kiss: :flower:

Sooz... so pleased to hear that all is okay hun!! Let's hope the bleeding stops soon! :hugs:

Hi to everyone... things here are okay... a week to wait till my early scan... can't wait!
Otherwise no news! Other than headaches!! :(

Good morning ladies. Congrats to the ladies who have just joined us!

Sooz- So glad everything's ok! And yes I have to agree, seeing the heartbeat is amazing!

great news Sooz! well chuffed for you :)

its funny i just saw the CRL is 10mm and that your siggy says its the size of a blueberry, my 19 month old cheeky 30lb monster is stood in front of me eating blueberries, it unbeleivably hard to imagine he was ever the size of the thing hes eating!

Sooz that's fabulous news. I can't wait for mine - have no idea when it'll be. That must be so amazing.

Yep, he is literally about a cm big, bless him. The sonographer said: "And here's the source of all your pain, hard to imagine something so small could pack such a clout".

In the scan his head is at the top, yolk sack to the right, the bright white point in the middle is his heart, arm to the right of that and the flippery type thing below his arm is his leg.

Attachments

• Photo0101.jpg
    Photo0101.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
Oh wow, a scan piccy!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for mine :happydance:

:wave: hiya baby!!!

Yep, he is literally about a cm big, bless him. The sonographer said: "And here's the source of all your pain, hard to imagine something so small could pack such a clout".

In the scan his head is at the top, yolk sack to the left, the bright white point in the middle is his heart, arm to the left of that and the flippery type thing below his arm is his leg.

Thats a wicked pic Sooz! Yay:happydance:

I muddled my left & right up :blush: The baby is the bigger blob. :haha:

Sooz - so glad your scan went well. :happydance:
I've got my early private one tomorrow night (booked it to try and stop myself worrying so much!) so nervously looking forward to it - hope it's as successful as yours was!

Hows the MS going? Looked like you were really struggling on the 1st tri thread you posted the other day! Hope you're managing to keep some reasonable food and fluids down. Don't know about you but the small amounts of food I'm eating are NOT healthy but I'd almost prefer not eating at all so in that respect any food must be good and I'm still taking my vitamins! :wacko:

Thanks ladies and Span I really hope your scan goes well too. It's so surreal to see that heart flashing away.

As for the sickness I saw a nurse about Hyperemesis today and they gave me some advice and a leaflet. If I eat something small every two hours I can keep on top of it but if I get hungry I get sick and then I can't eat....it's a viscious circle. Today though I've only vomited once (first thing) whereas since 5+5 it's been 3,4 even 5 times daily.

Thanks for asking. xxx

Thanks Lois,

I feel really weird, hot then nauseous then dizzy. For the first time in my life i don't want to eat at all. Smells are hitting me too.

How was the wedding?

Hello! The wedding was lovely, thanks. We used to be the last ones there, kicking our legs to "New York, New York" in a drunken stupor but this time we were in bed with a cup of tea each by 11.30! Had a nice time though.

My appetite is all over the place too...sometimes I have to make myself eat and other times I can't stop myself!

Hope the dizzyness and nausea has eased in the last few days.

Lx

Hi Brit,

Congratulations! Has it sunk in yet?!

Let us know how you get on with your appointment.

Lx

Will do. I've got such a list of what to mention to the mw when we go (can't you tell it's my first pregnancy?) my dh keeps taking the mic about it but I create lists for everything :blush:.

I'm exactly the same! It takes very little motivation for me to whip up an excel spreadsheet! How sad is that? I've even got a spreadsheet with my contraction timings from my last labour...who is creating a spreadsheet in labour?! I ask you! Mind you that was just for the first bit...I couldn't take my laptop in the birthing pool!

Lx

Thank you for all the warm welcomes, morning sickness as started to kick in now but all day long :cry:. still not trying to get to excited yet either as ive had so many mc in the past that the gyn doc isnt even referring me to a midwife until ive had a scan in 2 weeks to see that everything is progressing.
keeping my fingers crossed though as i havent had the sickness before

Fingers crossed for you Lisa! They do say that sickness is a good sign.

Lx

LOL... I've not had the urge yet... but I think it's because it's second pregnancy... I did think about newborn nappies yesterday though when I was loading the size 4+ one's into Lottie's nappy holder!

I was thinking the other day that there really isn't very much that I need to get for this little one to begin with... all Lottie's first sizes were neutral (well until people bought her some pink stuff) and we have all the car seats, moses basket, linen, baby bath etc.... apart from perhaps a few spare bottles if we end up bottle feeding like we did with Lottie I can't think what else I'll need! Other than nappies oh.. and infacol!! (life saver with Lottie when she was weeks old) LOL

I do remember how exciting is first time round though... kitting out the house! LOL deciding on what travel system! Eeeek... you ladies have some fun shopping ahead of you! :) xx

I've got an excel spreadsheet for that! lol Sadly I'm not joking.

We shouldn't have too much to buy straight away either...glad you metioned Infacol, I'd forgotten about it but it was in constant use for Evie's first few weeks.

I did break Evie's bed at 2am last night (don't worry it wasn't in a fit of anger!) and we were going to convert it back to a cot for the new baby...I think OH suspects sabotage so that I can buy a new one but it was an honest mistake. And that's the story I'm sticking to.

Lx

Hi :hi: ladies

I guess i belong here now, I'm pregnant with our second baby and ae due June 25th :happydance:

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hello Claire,

Congratulations and welcome to the group. Our first-borns are about the same age. How are you feeling?

Lx

I've just got back from an emergency early TV scan at the EPAU following some spotting & a bleed last week. Leechling is fine, measuring at 7+2 (bang on for Ov. dates) with a heart rate of 140bpm. I am SO relieved. Hubs & I both cried in front of the sonographer (who was lovely).

There was a long pause where I was sat with my hands over my eyes whilst she 'got her bearings' and we found out after this was because at first she thought it was twins! They can't see where the bleed came from but at the moment things look OK. :cloud9:

That's fabulous Sooz!!! So happy for you and OH. :happydance:

If 'm perfectly honest I feel exactly the same as usual apart from a funny taste, my son was a wonderful suprise but as a result by the time I knew I was pregnant I was already rough :doh: so kinda expected that this time

my DH would also suspect sabotarge :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"