***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Sooz!! How gorgeous!! ♥ your scan of your little bubba!! :hugs:

Lois.. you are too funny!! Super organised too it seems! hahahaha and sorry dear... the hammer I was holding slipped and smashed the bed into two pieces... I know... I was shocked too! :rofl: can just imagine! LOL

lol @ sabotage!!!

Im a speadsheet girl born and bred too, I went list mad when pg with Ben :blush: ... luckily I still have it all! Picture mad too of my bump, nursery, hospital bags lol I will miss all the shopping though for the bits and bobs (unless bubs is a girl!)

I want to go to the baby show again but OH says we don't need too, I said 'no we dont NEED to but I WANT too'!!

Oh I NEED to go to the baby show, my excuse is I never went last time :rofl:

:rofl: and the pair of you! I never went to baby show first time round either! LOL

so far... bibs have added themselves to the list... cos Lottie's old ones need recycling!

I could draw up a spreadsheet of pros and cons for going to the baby show if you like? No? Noone? Fair enough.

hi girls i just had my scan and got to see LO heart beating away. it was the best feeling. they also changed my dates to the 2nd of June.

Sooz, I'm glad everything is okay, and what a beautiful picture!!!!!

aussiettc, that's fabulous news that you got to see that, I can't wait to have my early scan next week! YAY!!!

OMG... I just got over the WORST flu, and now I have a friggen COLD!! ARGH!! I just spent 2 days laying in bed, and now I can't breathe!! lol.....

aussiettc - great news hun :happydance:

sooz - love the piccy :cloud9: did you have to ask for that?

When is the baby show? I feel I NEED to go :kiss:

No hun, they gave me a couple without me asking. Great news on your scan aussiettc. xxx

Ladies is anyone else REALLY bloated? I've had to open my work trousers today cos they are so uncomfy and I'm only 4 weeks along

Hey ladies,

can i join you? I got my bfp this morning :)

im so scared after my mc but a little excited obviously. I wont get too excited until i have my 6 week scan.

my due date according to ff is 28th June, a day before my bday :)

i have a lot of catching up to do on here now!

Congrats lolley! :)

claire- Yes I've been extremely bloated!

aussiettc- Great news about your scan! I agree it was great to see my baby's heartbeat!

Hey ladies,

can i join you? I got my bfp this morning :)

im so scared after my mc but a little excited obviously. I wont get too excited until i have my 6 week scan.

my due date according to ff is 28th June, a day before my bday :)

i have a lot of catching up to do on here now!

Congratrulations

:wave: Hi Lolley!!!!!!!!! Congrats

Bloated here too Claire :p Bloat buddy!

Great news aussie! I've bumped your name up to the 2nd...looks like the busiest day so far!

Welcome and congratulations to lolley. Hope you're feeling well so far.

Lx

People will start to be expecting in July soon .... eekkkkkk!

Hi everyone :wave:
I'm expecting 24th June :D

Claire - yep, I'm really bloated too!

Awesome news aussiettc! :hugs:

Welcome to all the new faces!! me = super bloated... last night I looked 4 months pregnant... not 1.5 months! :(

OMG... can you believe July Mum's will soon be here! You feel like time is in fact standing still... but really... it's not :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->