***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

well done span on the lovely scan piccie!

:thumbup: for the scan span. At least you can chill for a bit now. How's everyone else doing? Any new experiences? Today was the first day for me that the tiredness really crept in, no ms as yet but am hoping that it stays away. There are times that I feel a little nauseas but then I'll drink some water or have a piece of fruit and it goes. Am so keeping my fx.

:thumbup: for the scan span. At least you can chill for a bit now. How's everyone else doing? Any new experiences? Today was the first day for me that the tiredness really crept in, no ms as yet but am hoping that it stays away. There are times that I feel a little nauseas but then I'll drink some water or have a piece of fruit and it goes. Am so keeping my fx.

I got some dizziness/hot flushes today. No ms for me either, but occasional very mild nausea.

I got the mild nausea too in the morning, but no actual sickness :hugs:

I've just got a funny taste that I notice at times but no nausea or ms! I actually think the funny taste is in my head :dohh:

Hello :)

I'd love to join you all. I'm Christey. I'm due June 26, 2011. Love to make bump buddies too!

Cheers!

No morning sickness *knock on wood* Cheer, where is Cali are you from? I used to live near SF :)

I live in a small town called Cool. :) I'm about an hour and 45 north of SF. I'm very close to Auburn.

Congratulations cheercoach wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

:wave: Hi all! Congrats and welcome to the new ladies!

I think I have shaken the inner ear thing and am now feeling LOADS better. I don't feel so sick either so I guess the sickiness was predominantly the ear/dizziness thing. But I still find my stomach turns at the thought of many possible food options and I'm still not feeling particularly hungry. It's just SO nice to feel a bit more like myself again. I'm going back into work tomorrow after 4 days in bed last week and the 4 days WFH this. I feel like such a hermit. My neighbour asked my H where I was as she hadn't seen me and my car has been home, she thought I was away with work! :rofl:

I lost several lbs with being so ill and not eating but I tried to put my newly-washed skinny flares on yesterday. I could barely get them up my thighs and when I did, there was NO WAY they were fastening! :rofl:

I already have a bit of a bump. My uterus is hard and quite pronounced and has apparently pushed my flabby bits up and out. Eek!

Got my first MW appt at lunchtime. H can't come with me as he's got too much work on. Feel like I need to re-discuss the tests with him now. I think we agreed to get the non-invasive ones done but will check.

Hi everyone,

im still trying to catch up with you all in here :wacko:

I did another test this morning and thank god its darker:happydance:
when i had my mc in June the tests were faint and never got very dark.

Been to the docs today and had everthing confirmed and i can go for a 6 week scan, which is a huge relief.

kerrygold thats great news about the inner ear prob getting better. It really sucks. I was off with Vertigo a couple of years ago. Felt sea sick all day long yuk! And talking of sickness i think that my ms may be kicking in at last (am secretly very pleased as had nothing when i lost my little bean in the summer). Am also super tired. Plus as soon as i finish work i.ve got to go home and then go to my confirmation class for the evening so no rest for the wicked! How's everybody else doing? X x

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies here!

Kerry- Glad you're feeling better.

lolley- That's great news! Bet you can't wait for the scan! It's wonderful seeing the little heartbeat! :)

I'm feeling good. A little nauseous but nothing too terrible.

Has anyone had a hard time eating meat? I've been getting sick just thinking about eating it and I get really sick trying to eat it. Usually I'm fine with it I love steak and roast and rice and gravy, but lately :sick:!

kerrygold thats great news about the inner ear prob getting better. It really sucks. I was off with Vertigo a couple of years ago. Felt sea sick all day long yuk! And talking of sickness i think that my ms may be kicking in at last (am secretly very pleased as had nothing when i lost my little bean in the summer). Am also super tired. Plus as soon as i finish work i.ve got to go home and then go to my confirmation class for the evening so no rest for the wicked! How's everybody else doing? X x

Mine started at 5+5 too, very gentle and then got worse and worse by the day. Yuck!

My 12 week scan letter just arrived, it's at 1:30pm on 18/11 which is exactly 4 weeks today (so I'll be 11+5). :happydance:

hey ladies can i join please!? I'm 4 weeks pregnant today YAY!! my EDD is 30th June 2011!

congrats to every1 on gettin their :bfp:'s wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

yay Sianlyd congrats:)

I saw you on the soy thread :happydance:

:hi: lolley

congrats to u to hun! Yeah i think it was the soy that actually got me that :bfp:

How u doing hun? where u from?x

i def think it was the soy, we have been trying for 12 months. I started soy in april and got a bfp although i mc i didnt have a sniff of a line before that. This is only my 2nd cycle trying after the mc and bfp again. I love soy :)

im doing ok, scared of mc again but who isn't. Im from the midlands by Walsall.

How are you?

aww hun, sorry for ur previous loss, and hope that this will be an extra sticky beany

im ok thanx hun, we'd been ttc for 16months, neva a hint of a second line...was diagnosed with PCOS in aug this yr! 1st month of soy and it all seemed to fall into place, powerful stuff i think!

Im really tired hun, struggling to make it past 9pm lol sore (o)(o) but never ever been so happy to know that its coz im finally pregnant. Im off to the hosp 2moz for my hcg bloods again to check they have doubled...my god i hope so.

hope ur well hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->