***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hello ladies, I'm Amber and soooo excited to be joining you all!! My husband and I are expecting our first on June 1st, 2011. We couldn't be more excited. Can't wait to share all kinds of information with you. Our next appointment is November 3rd and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!

Congrats to the new ladies, wishing you a happy and healthy 9months

Hello
Today has been good, probably because I have been sleeping or lounging around all day lol. I havnt had much cramping today and no bleeding so maybe I have a wimpy small uterus who wants me to be crampy :wacko: Almost puked this morning after I took a bite of the food I prepared. So I had a bottle of water instead of eggs/grits/sausage/buttermilk biscuit and my doggie Tyson got his belly filled. TMI but I have been "backed up" so my mommy has been making me eat tons of vegies and no meat when I do have an appetite. All I want at this moment is a candy apple, or some potato soup. Weird I know :shrug:
Next week I have a hectic schedule so im nervous I may get sick in class or during one of my many presentations/mid-terms
Enough about me Congratulation to all you new expecting mothers :happydance:. Anything new with you 7/8 weekers?

Hello ladies, I'm Amber and soooo excited to be joining you all!! My husband and I are expecting our first on June 1st, 2011. We couldn't be more excited. Can't wait to share all kinds of information with you. Our next appointment is November 3rd and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!!

Hi hun,

Welcome to the group. Huge congratulations to you. How have you been so far?

Lx

Can't stop coughing :-( My throat is killing me! Gonna call NHS Direct for advice.

Ozzie hope you feel better soon. Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:.

I haven't got too much to report. I'm just trying to help my bloat - I read not to wear tight fitting clothes so today as the weather is pants and I really don't have too far to go today I'm gonna have a bit of a slob day - and my bloat is my excuse :haha:.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

No bloat here. I'm just drinking a lot of water and trying to make the cold go bye bye!

:wave:

Bad backache today and bloat going on :)

:hugs:

major bloating goin on here today, sore throat and blocked nose :(

:hi: everyone! Welcome new ladies! :flower:

I am shattered... tender boobs and bloated... that's about it... MS has eased a bit... so looking forward to Monday's scan eeeeek!

Hope you're all relaxing with your feet up!!

xxxx

well back and I have my results my hcg has doubled it went for 300 to 669 yay.

Hey everyone! I haven't popped my head in here for a while!

Welcome all the new girls :) Congrats!!!! xx

Sighhhhhh.............. I haven't worn my jeans in a few days. I've been living in my yoga pants. There's NO WAY I'm wearing my maternity jeans at 7 weeks! LOL......

How's everyone feeling??

Feeling bleugh this morning! :sick: Plus felt grotty yesterday evening :-( And certain foods are starting to smell and taste funny. Super sensitive sense of taste and smell i suppose! Hurrah for MS!

Hows everybody doing? How's your cold going Ozzie? Hope you're throat feels better now.

I'm sat contemplating doing the :iron: but its too much like hardwork! May go and sneak back into bed for an hour!

Hi All,

Strawberry19, Congratulations on your BFP and welcome. How are you doing so far?

I'm joining most of the rest of you in feeling ill and crappy this weekend. Nausea, tick. Exhaustion, tick. Sore throat, Bunged up nose, Headaches, tick, tick, tick.

On a happier and more interesting note...several of us have scans coming up this week - good luck to all! We want piccies!

Lx

im doing good so far had lots of nausea which seems to have gone from yesterday and none today yet had metallicy taste all of last week! and had backache and cramping yesterday body seems to be gving me a break today.. but to be honest i prefer suffereing cause to me its reausurrance that everything is okay!! going to the doctors tomoro hopefully! had a mc in june so am very paranoid!

FIngers crossed for you strawberry. Let us know how your appointment goes. :hugs:

Well I'm still getting sicky and finding (tmi) blood in my morning vomit from the force of retching but I am getting a couple of hours here and there where I feel almost normal i.e. no sicky feeling in the pit of my tummy.

I've also found a way to increase my fluid intake: Ribena soothes my tummy and is the only squash that doesn't give me a migraine. I can also gulp it without gagging whereas water tastes copperish to me and I can only sip it, so I was getting dehydrated.

I really hope I don't have much longer to go with this all day sickness but I know if/when it starts to dissipate I'll worry abou it. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->