***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

im ok a bit tired and some cramping thats it for me at the mo :)

thanks hun, will do...i'm off 4 an early nite now i think! night chick xx

Hi Sian,

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your BFP!

Lx

Hey ladies...Welcome to the new lovelies that have joined us! Sian... nice to have you squeeze into June! :dance:

Sooz..am super jealous you've already got your date for scan! (Really, I'm very pleased for you! :D) How awesome that you only have 4 weeks to wait! I'd like to hear from the midwife soon *fingers crossed* that I do!

Kerry Glad your ears are back to normal hun! :hugs:

So are any early scans coming soon???? (Mine's in 4 days on 25th)

Hello ladies
I have been cramping continuously for the past week. No bleeding but im really worried that something is wrong :cry:. I cramp when i lie down while I am sitting and even when I move around trying to keep busy. I have gotten plenty of rest whats going on? Also my cervix hurts or something deep inside my vagina but not in my belly area Any advice?

Any new symptoms with you ladies?

Hey ladies can I join I just found out I am pregnant today!!!I am due June 28th

Hello ladies
I have been cramping continuously for the past week. No bleeding but im really worried that something is wrong :cry:. I cramp when i lie down while I am sitting and even when I move around trying to keep busy. I have gotten plenty of rest whats going on? Also my cervix hurts or something deep inside my vagina but not in my belly area Any advice?

Any new symptoms with you ladies?

I think mild cramping is normal, as long as it isn't too painful and isn't accompanied by bleeding etc. GL!

Not feeling too great this morning. I think I picked up a cold and cough from the nursery :-(. Phoned the midwife unit and she says just to take paracetemol and drink lots of fluids and I should be good. I think I have a UTI though (TMI, sorry) so I'll phone about that tonight when I get home from work *sigh* I just want to sleep. Thank god it's Friday!

Hi ladies, congrats to all the recent joiners :flower:

MummyCat, I have my scan on Wednesday :happydance: not too long now. Last night I had a dream that I had a baby boy and I was breastfeeding :baby: :blush: Its something that i've been reading up on so thats probably why.

Got a photoshoot with my sister and 7 month neice tomorrow at aquanaughts (water babies), will be underwater piccies etc. Can not wait :shipw:

Might watch a film tonight but been in bed by 9 every night this week :shrug:

Oooh... have fun at the swimming!! :) Underwater pics are great!!

How awesome about your dream... it's a very possible outcome though hun! :D Good luck for your scan... only 3 more sleeps till mine! YEY!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!! I'm about to fall asleep on the couch while daughter naps! :D

Has anyone had blood work done yet?I went yesterday and got my hcg results and it was in the 300 range.Is that good or bad?

I had a load of bloods taken on Tuesday at my mw appt but I'm not really expecting any results back unless of course there's something up. I'm always amazed that folks quote hcg ranges, is that just in America or do we get results like that over here in the UK?

I had a load of bloods taken on Tuesday at my mw appt but I'm not really expecting any results back unless of course there's something up. I'm always amazed that folks quote hcg ranges, is that just in America or do we get results like that over here in the UK?

yes mam it is in America.I go back this Saturday to see if it doubles but I won't know anything until Monday cause my dr. is closed.

You guys get so much information its unfair :hissy:, na only joking. It's fab really that you do. I find it all so amazing.

Hello ladies

With regards to the cramps, if they are mild and not accompanied by blood then I wouldn't worry. If they are painful though you should get checked out. I'm really not sure about the pain in your cervix/vagina but my instinct would be to get that checked. Discomforts are often normal but pains are worth checking.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"