***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I think ms is going to hit me hard this week. Nothing has come up yet but every morning for the last couple of days has been hard being around food. The headaches have started, as a matter of fact im contemplating eating a milk chocolate Hershey bar which I have been dreaming about for the last 3 hours. But I know chocolate aids migraines and there is nothing healthy in it. Golly being totally honest I would rather have ms than migraines at least you can fall asleep after ms hits, not so much with a constant migraine :nope:

Golly being totally honest I would rather have ms than migraines at least you can fall asleep after ms hits, not so much with a constant migraine :nope:

By 6+3 my MS was waking me in the night (there really is nothing 'morning' about it) so I could go and vomit....when I have migraines the only way for me to get rid is to sleep in a dark, silent room and I go out like a light. :haha:

Golly being totally honest I would rather have ms than migraines at least you can fall asleep after ms hits, not so much with a constant migraine :nope:

By 6+3 my MS was waking me in the night (there really is nothing 'morning' about it) so I could go and vomit....when I have migraines the only way for me to get rid is to sleep in a dark, silent room and I go out like a light. :haha:

My migraine is located in the front of my head. It hurts 10x worse when I lie down :cry:

oooh... ladies... hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I'm not struggling with many symptoms at the moment, though felt very very ill today, but we were delayed our lunch due to shoe shopping! so think it was that!

Hi to the new ladies! Welcome aboard the good ship June Buds! :D

Scan tomorrow... excited but more nervous!! I so hope little one is growing nicely!! it's in the afternoon at 5:20 so will post pics once I'm home! xx

Sighhhhhh.............. I haven't worn my jeans in a few days. I've been living in my yoga pants. There's NO WAY I'm wearing my maternity jeans at 7 weeks! LOL......

My jeans are already starting to get a bit tight on me. Sweats are my best friends at the moment.

So today I'm 5 weeks along, due on June 26th. Hope to chat more with everyone over the next few months!

Yeah I am trying to think of what kind of stretchy pants I could get away with at work. Elastic waistbands, here we come!

Two thumbs up to old lady slacks!

Welcome to harocat and congratulations on your bfp!

Good luck today Cath, looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Lx

Well I must admit, I can't grumble with the symptoms either - no ms for me and like you mummycat I think it's a case of when I do feel a little nauseas it's just 'cos I need to have some food. The only thing I do appear to be "off" is my cuppa tea. It's just so bland now - my DH thinks that's hilarious 'cos before I was a right tea monster. Nevermind. My treat now in the evening is a mug of hot milk (which I only started as of last night but it's lovely so am gonna keep at it 'cos I do miss a warm beverage).

How's everyone else today?

Hi Ladies,

just popping in. I'm going away for the week just about to leave :)

hope everyone has a good week, i will catch up when i get back :flower:

hello all and congrats to the ladies who have posted since i joined and not been on

hope ur all doing well

well ive been getting over a lurgy horrid cough/cold but feeling abit more normal now

but we r also in the process of packing as we r moving house very soon, so been busy with tht

Hope all those having a USS today get on OK. xxx

Hello everyone! :wave:

Welcome to all those that have just joined us!

My jeans are already getting tight. :growlmad: I will not wear maternity pants this early! I guess they are right, after your first pregnancy you start showing earlier. This is my third and my belly's already growing!

Hope everyone's :sick: gets better. I haven't been too bad, just certain foods set me off.

Hi,

My name is Amanda 23 years old and due 8th June with first baby :)

Hi Amanda - Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Southerngal - my jeans are getting tight already too. This does not bode well!

natalie - glad you're feeling a bit better. We're moving soon too (Fri) and it it seems like no matter how much I do, I still haven't made a dent!

Lx

Sooo, I'm having occassional pangs of guilt and concern about how this new arrival will affect my daughter. I know that there are lots of benefits to having siblings but I am also aware that in the first few days and weeks when we bring the new baby home, Evie may feel very confused and displaced. The idea that she may feel less loved breaks my heart and obviously I'll do what I can to help her feel involved and loved...but I still worry.

Are any other 2nd timers feeling this way?
Have any of the 3rd, 4th timers got any words of wisdom about your experience of Baby 1's response to baby 2?

Thank you!
Lx

Hi Lois... I have same concerns as you do hun!! Would love to hear some advice.

Scan went well, doc measured me less than I am, but he said it was still early days so to stick with my original EDD.

Baby is teeny tiny and measures jsut under 1cm...awww! It's head is on the right by the one crosshair and it's legs are on the left. The bump in the middle is it's tummy and we saw it fluttering with a strong heartbeat :cloud9:

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_Adh3shbMYnA/TMXaowdJZ1I/AAAAAAAAPf8/-_Nx4JMzxPs/s640/BabyPound-II.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->