***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Awwww, look at your little bubba! So pleased your scan went well. Great pic too, thanks for sharing.

Kind of glad I'm not alone with the guilt/worry thing. Mind you I suppose it's pretty natural to feel that way.

Lx

Hi Gwizz :wave: How you doing?

Lx

:wave:

Im alright - knackered but plodding on lol

I know what u mean Lois, within the first few hours of finding out I kinda sat there and felt ever so guilty that Ben would have to share his mummy :( My OH basically had to tell me not to worry and that his care wouldnt be any different ... I felt so bad, so sorry for Ben. I still have pangs now and I hope he understands thats hes still my life and my world. When I say to him 'wheres the baby' he points to himself lol!!!

Hope u girls are coping ok!
xxx

Thanks Lois and DukeChick! :hugs:

I had to edit my post... I said both the head and legs were on the right :dohh: what a dummy! :baby:

Gwizz... awww... one thing is for sure... you don't remember anything... My brother is 22 months younger than me and I can't remember a thing... my only memories of being little have him in them! :D

Lottie does the same thing... it's Mummy, Daddy and Baby! (she's refusing to say Lottie... she will try to say her friends names... Emily and Katie... but wont try Lottie!) *sigh* determined to be my baby forever!!

Awesome picture mummycat!
I've got another scan scheduled for Thursday! Can't wait to see the baby again!

My jeans are already getting tight. :growlmad: I will not wear maternity pants this early!

HAHA!! Me too.... My jeans aren't looking to good right now, but I'm NOTTTTT wearing maternity jeans this early!!

I'm still really struggling to believe I'm pregnant, when I think of next summer I think of DH, jack and I playing on the beach, I can't get into my head or even see this baby! That sounds so stupid but does anyone else feel like this?

Lois and gwizz I keep thinking that about jack having to share me! But I am one of 4 and there are 15 years between me and my little sis and I can't remember a time when she wasn't there!

Im right with you on that one claire :hugs: Just cant vision it!

Thanks girls!

:hugs: to those really suffering!

x

im stalking, should only be a week or so till i know if im being sent to June or not hope all u ladies are feeling ok x

I'm struggling to imagine it too. having a little baby ... me .. it's too wonderful!

I'm def finding it hard to get my head around too. I can't imagine what our family dynamic will be like when there's a whole new person to add to the mix. Then again I can't remember what life was like before Evie came along so I know we'll adjust to it fairly quickly.

Evie tries to say her own name but pronounces it "Deedee". She loves playing babies with her doll and usually kisses pictures of babies so that gives me a little hope. On the ither hand she is having real difficulty sharing with her friends at the moment and gets very upset if they come to me for a cuddle. A lot can change between now and June though.

Lx

Anyone else panicking a bit about money and such? I'm too worried to be excited just now :-(

Im worried about that now and Ive already got a DS ... but u find u manage, people offer things, offer to buy things - families are great for that. Suggest things like 'u buy the cot for a present mum' or ' how about u put money towards the buggy' works a treat and u get something useful instead of 6 million newborn babygros! Alot of second hand baby stuff is in good nick cos its hardly used before they grow out of it cos they grow so quickly :)

You'll find a way :D

xxx

I totaly agree I have stuff for Jack that I used a handful of times and its like new, baby doesn't mind if things are loaned or secondhand

The fatigue is really kicking in this week. I work inventory, so it's a lot of moving around, picking stuff up, etc. But the way the guys were carrying on about being tired or hungry, you'd think they were pregnant! :roll:

Ugh, I'm home sick today with this cold! I just need a day to recover! I figure I'm making myself worse by continually going into work sick. On top of that, I'm irritated because they said if I phone in I have to talk to someone! Well, no one is answering the phones! How am I supposed to talk to someone!? Huh! I left two messages. That better be good enough....

Ugh, never did. Oh well. Left two messages. If that's not enough, sue me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->