***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Well if they're not answering there's not really a lot than you can do other than leave a msg. Hope you feel a bit better soon. Have you tried honey and lemon? I'm sure I read somewhere that this is a good remedy but then again IDK.

Hey everyone :)

I had my first ultrasound yesterday, at 7+5, and baby is looking good. Measured 8 weeks (but I'll keep my same days), and 168bpm. It's real!! lol.....

Attachments

• baby2!.png
    baby2!.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 43
sorry to pop in but i was a June buds last year.. so just got nostalgc.. good luck with everything :)

Oh god, I think I'm starting to get morning sickness. I feel like shit this morning and what to hurl everything! :sick:

I am due June 21st! I love "June Buds"...My last name means of the rose and we have been TTC for waaaay too long. I think a June Bud was meant to be! Thanks for posting this. We go back the 9th to see how things are progressing! ***fingers crossed***

Oh god, I think I'm starting to get morning sickness. I feel like shit this morning and what to hurl everything! :sick:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I've been feeling like poop for about a week now, but about 10 minutes ago, I just projectile vomited. Thankfully I made it to the washroom. I sure hope this doesn't last!!!! Sighhh..... I'm off to bed, Good night everyone Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

I'm off to work. Keep me in your thoughts. I'm gonna try to last the day :-(

DukeChick... lovely scan hun! congrats! :wohoo:

Welcome PCOSMommy!! congrats on your BFP

Ozzie... hope you manage to get through work okay!

Good luck, Ozzie. Try to drink some ginger ale or something to help settle your stomach.

Lovely scan picture Dukechick. :cloud9:

Hi all,

Great scan pic Dukechick! Glad it went well.

I had my scan today and it was great. Baby is measuring 1.4cm which is equivalent to 7w5d...will stick where I am for now though. We saw the heartbeat, which was 178bpm. Sonographer confirmed I have a tilted uterus and the pics were a bit fuzzy as a result. See below!

https://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/whPMj_O4heVkL-66hURYZHxKm5keLCY3oZd1uCCo0KY?feat=directlink

Hi everyone just thought i'd update you all. Had early private scan today. Everything looked great. Baby measured 7 weeks 2 days so due date now is 14.06.11 instead of the 13th, I thought I was 7 weeks 3 days so only 1 day out. Heartbeat was nice and strong and yolk sac was seen :happydance:. My pelvis also looked really health and had no excess fluid etc. So its all good. How is everyone else doing?

Congrats Lois on your scan too!!! glad is went great for us both.

That's great news Debbie! So pleased for you. Would you like me to move you to the 14th on the group list or leave you as you are for now?

Lx

I am due June 21st! I love "June Buds"...My last name means of the rose and we have been TTC for waaaay too long. I think a June Bud was meant to be! Thanks for posting this. We go back the 9th to see how things are progressing! ***fingers crossed***

Hi there,

Congratulations and welcome! Hope you're feeling well and no doubt you're over the moon!

Lx

If you could move me that would be great. Midwife gave me edd of 14th too so most likely is right.

Congrats on scans ladies

I told my boss today, I work with chemotherapy so thought it best but asked her to keep it too herself, she has provisinally booked me annual leave for may next year too to couple around mat leave! I feel a little uneasy about this but she insists it's the only way I'll get it and it can be deleted if need be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->