***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hey Junebuds! :) Im hitting my 9 week mark. Im due June 2nd. Im starting to feel so much better. This will be me and my husbands first. Im always busy with work- Military. So im suprised I had time to squeeze in babymaking. I Am excited to have my 12 week scan on Thursday Nov 18th. :) Its an amazing feeling knowing its getting closer. I get little pains here and there. This is my 2nd pregnancy however the 1st made it to heaven and i def miss my little bean, but am happy that this one is coming into a home thats ready. Im going on a spending binge. I bought The crib the carseat, and instead of getting a changing dresser thing, they sell these pads( BABYSRUS) USA. for like $15 and i put it on my low wide dresser. I got the expensive things first. Everything is on my registry. I have a babyshower in Dec when i get to go home, I am from the midwest. So its a long trip and i only make it twice a yr. And this is my chance to have a babyshower while at home for 2 weeks. Then one out here in March.. I have a wierd feeling im going to pop at the end of may..around my wedding anniversery. I want a boy and hubby wants a girl....Will see who wins. lol Sorry For the yapping.

Your scan is the same day as mine Maybabytobe91 :)

Hey Junebuds! :) Im hitting my 9 week mark. Im due June 2nd. Im starting to feel so much better. This will be me and my husbands first. Im always busy with work- Military. So im suprised I had time to squeeze in babymaking. I Am excited to have my 12 week scan on Thursday Nov 18th. :) Its an amazing feeling knowing its getting closer. I get little pains here and there. This is my 2nd pregnancy however the 1st made it to heaven and i def miss my little bean, but am happy that this one is coming into a home thats ready. Im going on a spending binge. I bought The crib the carseat, and instead of getting a changing dresser thing, they sell these pads( BABYSRUS) USA. for like $15 and i put it on my low wide dresser. I got the expensive things first. Everything is on my registry. I have a babyshower in Dec when i get to go home, I am from the midwest. So its a long trip and i only make it twice a yr. And this is my chance to have a babyshower while at home for 2 weeks. Then one out here in March.. I have a wierd feeling im going to pop at the end of may..around my wedding anniversery. I want a boy and hubby wants a girl....Will see who wins. lol Sorry For the yapping.

Congratulations hun! Don't apologise for the yapping, it's what we're here for!
Glad to hear you're feeling better than you were and well done on the shopping spree! Sounds like you've got things planned out nicely.

Lx

Anyone else get freaked out when they have a day when they don't feel pregnant? I actually felt not queasy and energized, so of course I instantly started worrying if everything was still okay till I started feeling like crap again. :haha: My first appointment needs to get here already so I can get over some of the beginning anxiety. *whine*

Anyone else get freaked out when they have a day when they don't feel pregnant? I actually felt not queasy and energized, so of course I instantly started worrying if everything was still okay till I started feeling like crap again. :haha: My first appointment needs to get here already so I can get over some of the beginning anxiety. *whine*

I feel like that a lot. 'Not pregnant' - it's really worrying!

Maybabytobe91 i 'm due the same day as you...but i too feel like it will be the end of may. this is my 3rd

Harocat I'm very impatiently awaiting the onset on any symptoms too :hugs:

I don't feel pregnant at all most of the time. Other than increased tiredness and hunger I feel fine. Although.....................

......... I think I might have felt a bit sick this morning but had a bagel and its gone again :haha:

Do you want some of my nausea CC? In fact, if I share it between all the June Buds I might have a cope-able amount left for myself. :haha:

Erm no its ok sooz, you can keep it :blush:

Still no better?

Hey Maybabytobe91 :wave: welcome

Hugs girls hope u are ok, I have days when i dont feel pregnant and days when I defo do lol!! :dust: for symptons all round!!! :p

Have a lovely weekend!

xxx

Not too bad today actually, yesterday was a rough day and I couldn't eat but I've been OK since this morning today, except I've had a little bit more of that horrid brownish orange CM this afternoon.

I wish it would just f-off for good.

The only times I've felt really sick happen to have been the times I ate spicy food (which I can usually handle just fine). So yeah, no spicy food for a while.

Hey ladies,

I'm so glad its the weekend. I've been so tired all week and feel :sick: from the moment I get up to when I go to bed :-(

Positive signs I know but so exhausting, plus trying to hide it from work colleagues! Mondays I can pretend its a hang over but the rest of the week i've struggled!!

How's eveyone doing? Its lovely seeing the scan piccies being posted up already! Any up for having twins on their hands? :headspin:

xx

Hi ladies can I join please?

I'm due my first baby June 7th 2011. Had a mmc in June this year but this time is going to be better :)

Currently feeling shattered, nauseous, and bloated nearly 24/7......all good signs me thinks x

Congratulations klc! Welcome to the group.

Lx

Hello all hope ur all keeping well

well im 6 weeks 2morrow and the nausea has started in full force now, boobs still very sore to.

going to make a docs app this week i think to book in and then ask for some sickness tablets b4 it kicks in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->