***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

:rofl: @ lois!!!!!!! brilliant!

Our hospital has a MLU for those who dont want assistance as such and I was booked into that for ben but in the end needed drip etc etc so had to go into main labour ward and throw the pool idea out the window (not literally!)

x

LOL @ Lois :rofl: that made me giggle babe!! hahahaha.... imagines an empty sad and lonely shelf waiting for the 'laboured with no pain relief medal' :D

I was so terrified of the thought of an epidural... but the cannula (sp) in the hand hurt more than the epidural in the back! LOL

I may opt for an epi this time if i need it - had the pethadine injection last time and that knocked me out till pushing time so didnt need it! - but keeping all options open lol!

Def the best way to go... keep all options open :) I now know how much pain I can handle... and what labour pains are like... so I know more of what to expect and when to ask for more! :D

Am very relaxed about the thought of labour! :D

:rofl: yeah... when I start going a little loopy! thanks babes! :flower: hahahah

Is it the nausea hun? What have you tried to help with it so far? I know how distressing it is but it does get better, I promise (says she just back from her morning vomit....perhaps what I mean is you get used to it/learn to manage it better). xxx

Arghhh. What a crazy week. We've moved out of our old house and temporarily in with my parents. They have a lovely, comfortable house and have been very welcoming but Evie is just so homesick. We waved goodbye to sleep on Saturday and haven't seen it since. Not ideal at anytime but especially when you're battling nausea and exhaustion.

Right, that's the whining portion done with. How are you all? Ozzie, i take it not so good! Are you eating small, regular meals hun or has it gone beyond that? Ginger anything is supposed to be settling for morning sickness...apparently. Hope it eases off soon.

Lx

Hi girls!

I'm quite a while away from going to my doctors, but my EDD for now is June 30th. I figured I'd join up over here since I'm thinking that should be correct.

my 10 week appt is Friday!! (actually think will be 9 weeks Friday)...

Will they check for the heart beat yet??

If you get a chance - check my fertility friend chart below. When do you think I O'd! I am assuming a week after it gave me the cross-hairs.

Thanks!

I was told to drink some milk before getting out of bed in the morning... I found that drinking that with carnation instant breakfast powder mixed in (morning and night) I am feeling much better. Try seabands too.!!!
:flower:

Hello :wave: - can I join you?!

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have been to the doctors today so I'm feeling brave and have put a ticker on my signature :haha:

I'm feeling huge already - just as I'd nearly lost all my baby weight from DS!

Had a bit of morning sickness, but so far not as much as last time - better not speak too soon though :winkwink:

I'm trying things like eating before I get out of bed, but ugh. I just feel so ill at the thought of food! It's killer to prepare anything cause I feel sick before I even finish and then I'm so put off what ever I'm about to eat! I did have a tropical smoothie thing that seems to be staying down, but ugh! It sucks working all day at a nursery school nonetheless while having this sickness!

Ozzieshunni - so sorry to hear about your morning sickness - it's awful.
Maybe you've tried this but I found that drinking fizzy water helped me last time - just plain sparkling mineral water
:hugs:

Hmmm, I'll have to try it. I think I'm getting the hang of managing it, I just hate waking up in the middle of the night :-(

Do you try and eat something right before you go to bed? I think keeping your stomach busy (even though eating is the last things you want to do) makes it slightly better. I'm finding at the moment that if I get even just a wee bit hungry then I feel nauseous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->