***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hi girls!

I'm quite a while away from going to my doctors, but my EDD for now is June 30th. I figured I'd join up over here since I'm thinking that should be correct.

Hi hun,

Congratulations and welcome!

Lx

Hello :wave: - can I join you?!

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have been to the doctors today so I'm feeling brave and have put a ticker on my signature :haha:

I'm feeling huge already - just as I'd nearly lost all my baby weight from DS!

Had a bit of morning sickness, but so far not as much as last time - better not speak too soon though :winkwink:

Hello! Congratulations! I've guessed your edd at 21st. Is that right? Hope the sickness stays mild for you.

Lx

Hello! Congratulations! I've guessed your edd at 21st. Is that right? Hope the sickness stays mild for you.

Lx

Yes - thanks - sorry - knew there was something I'd forgotten :haha::blush:

my 10 week appt is Friday!! (actually think will be 9 weeks Friday)...

Will they check for the heart beat yet??

If you get a chance - check my fertility friend chart below. When do you think I O'd! I am assuming a week after it gave me the cross-hairs.

Thanks!

Hi hun, I would think you ovulated on day 26 as it ties in with your test and temps. X

Yup! That's me! I have crackers by the bed though as well as ginger nuts :)

my 10 week appt is Friday!! (actually think will be 9 weeks Friday)...

Will they check for the heart beat yet??

If you get a chance - check my fertility friend chart below. When do you think I O'd! I am assuming a week after it gave me the cross-hairs.

Thanks!

wow thats a hard chart to read, if you wern't pg id say you didnt ov :dohh:
but if i had to guess i would say cd 25 going by cervical fluid and position aswell. Hope that helps a bit

hope you sicky ladies feel a bit better soon :flower:

i have my booking in appointment tomorrow morning and my early scan on thursday morning.

nothing really to report apart from tierdness and loads of bloat

Ladies, I'm just starting to get my nausea. Is it normal - the thought of eating just makes me feel so incredibly sick.

Hi girls!

I'm quite a while away from going to my doctors, but my EDD for now is June 30th. I figured I'd join up over here since I'm thinking that should be correct.

Hi hun,

Congratulations and welcome!

Lx

Thank you!

I've also been quite sick, lots of bloating and stomach soreness, leg aches, and exhaustion. I'm glad to see that there are others in the same boat! I hope the sickness ends shortly though!

i just cant eat a meal!! :( i have to have very small meals throughout the day and snacks if i try to eat a meal it makes me urge and wanna puke

i just cant eat a meal!! :( i have to have very small meals throughout the day and snacks if i try to eat a meal it makes me urge and wanna puke

That's how I felt for the last two weeks. Now I have to have one big meal a day and little snack sized meals for the rest of the day. One of those snacks is always a salad - I get the strongest cravings for daily big salads with lots of things in them (veggies, cheese wedges, crunchies, croutons, lots of dressing, etc) Currently eating one now!

However, after the big meal I stop feeling hungry and my stomach is satisfied, but then I feel sick a little after.

Lois sweetheart..... can you please remove me from the front page....

I had a small bit of blood today so called midwife... midwife sent me to EPC where an internal scan confirmed our worst fears... no heartbeat. :cry:

So after a heartbeat last week.... we've lost our baby this week. Thank you for all the support you've given me and I wish you all nothing but happy and healthy pregnancies... I'll be waiting to see the pics in June! :D

Love Cath

MummyCat im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you ladies!! it's much appreciated! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back