June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Mei- Glad your bean is hanging in there.
I have some pains quite low down near my vagina (tmi?) feels like tugging really. Also super tired but thats all. Got my midwife appt for 7th Nov so will be 8+6.

I've been getting this, sometimes they are inside, and sometimes it feels like my clitoris is being tugged from inside?! Grim sorry! X

Mei fingers crossed hopefully as the bleeding is slowing things work out for you. I truly hope so.

Firstbean I have that feels like my cervix pinching??

xxx

Emzy -- sorry about your boss basically announcing it to everyone! Oh well, my view is that the more people know, the more people can be praying for us. I'm scared out of my mind at times, and it helps me knowing that people who care about me know what is going on.

Jelly -- loved the rant. Sorry you and DH had a fight. Mine knows that when I'm pregnant, he needs to just say, "Yes, dear" so that I don't jump down his throat. But he's saying stuff like, "This is going to be a long 9 months!" :haha:

Mei -- I really hope your bean can hang in there and the bleeding stops. I know someone here on BnB who had some bleeding and they told her she was having another miscarriage, and now she's about halfway done and the baby is healthy and everything is fine. Just keep hoping that it will turn out OK. I'm praying for your little bean!

Jelly -- you sound like me but a little taller. I'm 4'11" and it is hard because any weight gain is immediately noticeable. But I kinda like being short!

usamom -- I have had headaches on and off since ovulation, and they usually last a couple of days at least. So far, so good today!

About body changes, I was always an F before the boys and it seems like they've gotten a little bigger each time and not gone back down. Now I'm in a GG. And it's overflowing. When I'm done having kids and nursing, I'm getting these bad boys reduced! I've been talking about it for years. My belly is definitely bigger over the past week, and it seems especially huge at night. I'm going to have to break out the maternity clothes soon. I even lost about 14 lbs. last cycle and my clothes were getting nice and loose, but now they're tight again. And I haven't gained back all of that weight, only a tiny bit.

So, I am super excited because I had my 2nd blood test this morning and already got the results back. 7175!!! I scheduled my first ultrasound for 11/1 and hopefully DH and I will be able to see whether there's one little bean in there, or more. This is the most hCG I have had in my system compared to both of my miscarriages in the past year! So, I'm still watching the weeks and hoping to make it past that point, but the numbers are looking excellent.

Yes it feels like it is pinching just on and off not often and its not overly painful just not nice. Starting to feel a bit sick right now hoping its just hunger even though I am eating like a pig.

Littlebird, fab news on the beta! Keep burrowing littler bird!!! X

No. Mine are taking over my life. But this is my first. X

This is my first too, and my boobs feel fuller, but they aren't growing at all...

Cricket mine didn't get loads bigger for a few weeks with my first. I think I got mat bras around 8-10 weeks? This time they've got bigger quickly though.

Mei I'm glad your bean is hanging in there! :hugs:

I'm in the short and fat club lol 5'3" and size 18 here. I was exactly the same before I got pregnant with holly. I had some grief during my pregnancy because of my weight especially when it came to scans and they insisted on strapping me to monitors during labour all because I was heavier, but this time no bloody chance!! I'm sure that's why my labour was so long. I really wanted a water birth too and had it ok'd by a consultant only for a know it all midwife to refuse when I was in labour as my bmi was 2 over the limi and she insisted on strapping me up to a machine which I later was told was not necessary! Rant over lol

mei- glad beanie is holding on xx
i think i feel fuller in chest but not sure if ive got any bigger.
I had to have a quick nap at 4 i was so tired . Ive got midwife visiting me tomorrow for booking appointment.xx

I'm a size 10, 5ft9, around 9st4. All leg! Hope they do maternity trousers in a long...
My stomach is where I put on weight though whilst the rest of me is really skinny- so pregnancy doesn't bother me-happy to have it stretch bigger for a gorgeous little baby growing inside me!

xx

Mine are still the same size as well, but I am also breastfeeding my 10 month old so they get drained regularly LOL :haha:

My boobs have gotten huge! I bought new bra's last week and they don't fit already. Grr!

I get my 2nd scan tomorrow! I hope I'll see a heartbeat and all this throwing up isn't for nothing!

I think my Boobs are fuller but not sure if any bigger if that makes sense but this is my 4th (fingers crossed it is!) However they do look like a road atlas!!!!

I am 5ft 7 and 9st 7, I ate like a piggy with Taya and put on 3 stone, I lost 2 stone of it so was about 10 stone when I got pregnant with Flynn, I went up to 11 stone with him and again lost a stone of it and went back down to 10 stone. When I got pregnant with Sonny I only put half a stone on and after having him was 9 stone 6! Result! With Sonny I just could not eat dinner so I think thats why (plus the lack of wine in my diet!).

The thing I would say is DO NO EAT for 2!!! You will need to lose weight for 2 afterwards, and its a bugger to shift trust me! I went from a UK size 8 to 10 to a size 14 after having Taya and I hated the way I looked, and how I changed the way I dressed to cover my new figure up. DH used to say it was lovely it was a tribute to our DD but I didnt think so!

I know there are bigger people out there but imagine going from say a size 16 to a size 20, you just would wish wish wish to be a size 16 again!

xxx

Fingers crossed for you mei!

I am 5ft 8 and 10 stone, I put on 3 stone with Grace and have recently lost 2 stone for my wedding last month!! So back down to pre pregnancy weight. My boobs have got huuuge the past couple of days and I am eating like a horse. I am still trying to go to the gym, though not sure how long that will last!!

Yay for your scan Espacey!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->