June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

im 5ft 5 and about 11st 7 I think. I was about 12st with cal and went upto 15, I hated it. I carried alot of water to xx

thanks lego! so i guess i'm a couple lbs over 11 stone, and my height is 5'7. i'm really hoping to not gain more than 20-25 lbs!

As long as you eat well and healthy everything will be fine. I gained about 50lbs with Nathaniel as healthy food tasted the worst thing on the planet to me! I don't know what was wrong with me at all, I just couldn't stomach hardly any healthy food.

This time, all going well I am hoping things will be different! I used to be 7 stone, size 8 at 5ft4 however now after much work I am a size 10 and 9 stone. The rest of it I have never been able to shift. I think my body has changed shape dramatically.

Trying to feel very positive this evening however did the dreadful deed and google'd. Much to my misery. lol.

I was 10 stone when I fell pregnant with my first, 12 when she was born, I had severe morning sickness though so I hardly kept anything down. I'm 14 stone now and 5'4. Not exactly healthy! I was 13 and a half last week though, oops!

I've actually lost weight! Sick as hell every morning and off my food - people have asked me 'have you lost weight?' haha... if only they knew...

I can't stop eating already *dohh*

I lost 2 and a half stone since Christmas! I don't want to put it all back on :rofl:

Thanks to all who replied about boob growth :) Funny the things we worry about on this journey!

So, according to google calculator, I'm 11 stone at 5'7" - not big, not small in my humble opinion:) Hoping to gain around 25 lbs - I've heard that between 25-30 lbs is healthiest, unless a bit overweight to start with and then 20-25 lbs. We'll see! At this point I've gone up a bit with bloating, and then back down with the sickness. My scan is now scheduled for next Tuesday at 9 am, so REALLY hoping to see a healthy bean in there!

I am petite at 5'1". And according to the stone calculator I am 7st 4lb... I am hoping to gain about 25-30 pds total. We'll see how that goes.... *shoving chocolate chip cookies in her mouth*

Im 5'7 and 12st :blush: if I could lose a stone or 2 through MS that would be no huge distress to me :haha:

Hey all....just a quickie to say in so happy to hear Mei's news....that's v promising & got everything crossed for you!
I'm in bed v v tired, on iphone & just took 45 mins to catch up & now eyes hurt am so sleepy!
Will write more tomorrow (yay get to go home tomoz!) and just to let u know my boobs are an F cup without being preggers so who knows how big they'll end up (thank goodness for uber sports bras for 2-black eyes prevention)....
Goodnight girls & sleep tight xoxo

Urgh. I'm 5'2" and usually around 8st-8st 5lbs. Up until I retired due to TTC, in my spare time I was a classical burlesque performer and pin-up model. I used to permanently watch what I ate as I have a tendency to be a bit curvier, but once we started TTC I started eating more food and more healthily. I've put on quite a few lbs since july (i dont know how many, im scared to look) and although it's for the best reason ever, I'm really paranoid about it. THEN just as I was leaving work a bitch of a co-worker said to me "you've gained weight... How much have you put on... I can tell by your face, it's got fat" I was stunned, who does that? I really though that due to the AMAZING reason for the weight gain that it wouldn't hurt me but I'm so depressed about it, which I know is dumb. If it was baby weight itd be ok, but its just what happens when im not on a stupid diet. Sorry about that, I just wanted to rant. It's especially hard to gain when you've been on a perpetual diet for 4 years, there's pics of you looking slimmer all over the net and most of the people you know are skinny performers/models! Urgh, sorry rant over!!!!

Hey all....just a quickie to say in so happy to hear Mei's news....that's v promising & got everything crossed for you!
I'm in bed v v tired, on iphone & just took 45 mins to catch up & now eyes hurt am so sleepy!
Will write more tomorrow (yay get to go home tomoz!) and just to let u know my boobs are an F cup without being preggers so who knows how big they'll end up (thank goodness for uber sports bras for 2-black eyes prevention)....
Goodnight girls & sleep tight xoxo

aww thanks for the kind words. Same with everyone else, thank you for all your kind words and supportiveness through all of this. I know the last thing you girls need is worrying about the same thing happening to someone else, but I am glad that I have people to talk to when I cannot really say to many other people as few know about my pregnancy!

I hope everyone has had a great day and hasn't been hit with sickness too much today :thumbup:

@Lilyfire: I understand where you are coming from in certain aspects. But you have to think of why you have chosen to give up the diet. It is more than enough reason, so just keep telling yourself that. I go through bouts of thinking about the weight I have put on, but I see more people who tell me how much healthier I look for it, than people saying the opposite! Nasty co-worker!

Just finished work and I'm knackered! Feel awful though. There's a guy on my team whos been off for about 3 weeks. His wife was pregnant and it turns out she lost the baby at 20 weeks. I'm not sure what happened exactly, just that he got a call one evening at work and had to go home and hadn't been in since. All my boss said was that there were some complications and the baby had to have a post mortem. The funeral is on Thursday. I feel so gutted for him. He and his wife had been trying for 9 years for a baby, which makes it all the worse. I'm not going to make a big announcement at work when 12 weeks rolls around, it wouldn't be fair. I feel so awful for him and his wife :(

Mei im keeping you and your little bean in my thoughts x

So im getting sooooo paranoid about my symptoms, as i said before i do have some but they are very light/moderate symptoms. sometimes i get waves of nausea but no sickness at all. Hardly feel tired or exhausted. Anyway i called my doctor today for reassurance on the whole no symptom thing but she is on holiday. So i spoke to another doctor (who was not so nice and a little rude) i told her my history (1 ectopic & 1 m/c) and my sisters history (as she has had 3 m/c in a row). I explained my fears that something was wrong and how would i know if i had had a missed m/c and could i get another scan please. She basically told me where to go. Unless i was in pain or bleeding she saw no need to scan me and that i was just being silly. I miss my doctor she is so supportive. Anyway i spoke to my OH afterwards because im so stressed right now that if i have to wait 5 weeks till my 12 week scan im scared what all the worry and stress will do to my bean. Im a mess today. Anyway we have booked a private scan for this saturday to put my mind at rest. Oh forgot to mention the rude doctor did actually book me in for more bloods tomorrow morning, but i think that was basically just to get me off the phone. Ok rant over.

Oh and just cause everyone else seems to be sharing their measurements. Im 5'7 and 2 weeks ago i weighted 10stone 2lbs, however when i went on the scales yesterday im now 10stone 3lbs. And im overflowing out of my D cup bras and my DD bras are starting to get tight aaaaaaaarrrrgh

:hi: Hello everyone!
I haven't been posting to the thread, as I just didn't feel ready or able to accept that I might actually be pregnant.
Well, I had my early scan today and I was so happy (and relieved) to see a little blobby and his/her heart beating away! :cloud9:
The bean measured exactly 7w3d and had a heart rate of 158bpm. Excellent!

For the ladies who have experienced few/disappearing symptoms:
Last week I almost lost my mind with worry because the few symptoms I'd had suddenly disappeared - (.)(.) no longer hurt and overall I felt 'normal'. I haven't really had any morning sickness, either.
So, don't worry if your symptoms disappear - they're sure to come back (mine have) and you can still have a healthy bean. :thumbup:

Hope everyone's doing well!

Attachments

• ultrasound18oct2011.jpg
    ultrasound18oct2011.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi Anna! Beautiful scan pics. I'm so glad everything looked good on the scan and you're believing you're pregnant enough to post here! :)

Thats great Anna - and what lovely pictures!!!

I have scan number 2 in 2 days and so bloody worried what with the slow heartbeat last time :(! I am still having pink/brown/orangy coloured CM every now and then too. I spotted with DS and DD but not this much so really apprehensive about how this is going to pan out!!! I am super excited about the scan on one had then terrified on the other! FX'd!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->