June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning everyone..I have woken up feeling really poorly, got a banging headache and feel really nauseous, don't want to go to work!!!

@lilyfire - What a horrible thing your co-worker said to you!! You have done an amazing thing to get healthier for the sake of your baby!

@Emzy - What a horrible thing to happen for the guy and his wife, I would feel the same about making an announcement. I don't think I will at work as there is a lady who has been trying for quite some time..I don't want to seem like I am rubbing it in her face.

@Anna - Welcome and congratulations!! Beautiful scan pics you have there!

morning ladies.. hope everyone is feeling well, keeping my figners crossed for you mei :) i hope all turns out ok,

i actually feel so sick this morning.. i thought the nausea was easing up abit, i found it hard to sleep so thats why im up so early..:( im trying to make my self eat breakfast before work but its proving very hard!

Emzy regarding your coworker that is exactly what always worries me. A miscarriage in early days is devasting. I know that. But I am always grateful really that I have lost early I cannot imagine the pain of actually losing a baby baby. You know one you can hold in your arms. When I hear of the celebs who have lost kids at 5 or 6 months pregnant I find it heartbreaking.

We should all count our blessings x x x

Dt you are so right, we totally should count our blessings. I feel so awful for him and his wife :( First Bean will know that is a lady that was on the September Stars thread who had already lost a baby at 20 weeks and she was pregnant along with us last year. She lost her 2nd baby at 23 weeks- it was our first born september star and it really stuck with us all. She got pregnant soon after that and again, lost the baby at 24 weeks (I think). She's now pregnant again and is around the 20 week mark. When I worry about things I always think about her and how strong and brave she must be with her 3 angels. I can't imaging the pain she must have been through and to get up, dust herself off and carry on is unbelievable. What a strong lady and I admire her. It always makes me think that I should be so grateful and stop worrying all the time x

Did I miss any facebook adding whilst I was away? If anyone else would like to add me my profile is https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83 Just send me a message with who you are when you add me :)

x

anna - hello and lovely scan pics

lilyfire - just ignore your colleague, she was obviously feeling very bitchy at that time to say something like that. none of even my close friends would mention anything about my weight unless they were worried. although two of them guessed i was pregnant straight away last week without me saying a thing.

emzy - oh thats awful for them, i see why you wouldnt want to announce at all.

well we have a server problem so no actual work for me today, looks like surfing the net for me :) bit annoyed though as i have a meeting this afternoon and i cant print out my documents to show all my financial stuff which is rather annoying. may have to see if i can retreive anything from sent emails instead.
ended up having to tell my line manager this morning as been feeling a bit hairy the last few days, he has promisied to keep it quiet from everyone until i am ready to announce after all my blood tests and the scan etc which is good. he was very happy and excited for me though which is nice and asked all the questions as if he was genuinely interested and happy for us. completely different to how i thought he would react as you know what single lads can be like, he is a few years older than me but is one of the lads at the weekends etc iykwim.

hope everyone else is well.

Yay just had my scan appointment through for the 5th December!!! Seems ages away xx

morning all, ive just had booking appointment with midwife. There was so many questions .when I had caleb I thought I only went in through suspecte pre-eclampsia but turns out I did have it moderately. So A bit worried now I will get it again. Midwife said most of my care will be hospital led so I will be there every 2 weeks. Im 6 weeks today yey xx
Off to a friends soon then work later boo.
Just had hotdog and cheese sandwich mmm xxx

Afternoon everyone!!

I am also feeling very rough today and have a headache starting too. We were all so worried about no m/s and now we have all been struck down with it lol
Lilyfire people can be sooooo bitchy, how dare she say that to you grrrrr

Emzy Your poor colleague I can't begin to imagine what he must be going through and the poor poor lady from September Stars that seems crazy that at the same point everytime that happens to her. What an amazing person she must be to try again.

How is everyone else feeling today? xx

Oh also can't beieve Laura and jelly tots are raspberries tomorrow, it seems only the other day we were 4weeks, so time is going quicker yay!!! xx

Gemgem I know, it's awful that it keeps happening to her. The 2nd baby she lost actually lived for 3 days. I believe she got an infection that was passed to the baby and she was just too sick to stay alive. I really really hope that this pregnancy goes to term for her, or at least a few weeks beyond 24 weeks and so the baby has a chance of surviving. She is such a brave brave lady.

Lilyfire I can't believe someone said that to you!! Sooo rude!! Some people.

Which reminds me. The heat is off me at work for the time being... remember I said that my boss announced "congratulations!" very loudly? Well by some stroke of luck, someone off another team told someone on my team that our boss was pregnant. So now, somehow, they all think she is pregnant which has taken the heat off me! I had a meeting with my boss yesterday and she said that she had heard a rumour that the team think she's pregnant (she's not!) and another team member actually asked her!! She said no, I'm just fat and haven't been to the gym in ages! I can't believe someone actually asked her. Anyway, so somehow that has taken the focus off me and anyone who heard has got muddled up and thinks that its her that's pregnant not me ha ha ha!

I know gem, I can't believe we're almost 8 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by for me, considering that I found out before 4 weeks! Last time it seemed to take forever to get to 12 weeks but at this rate it'll fly by!

Oh and I forgot to say today has been the worst ms day so far. Last night I was sick on the way to the bus stop when going home from work (classy!) and today I've been sick a good few times. I forgot how ms comes with no warning whatsoever! I am just sick wherever I am! lol

Ooh and I'm off to see Peter Kay tonight, excited! Emma did you go see him last week?

Actually felt a tiny bit sick this morning, :) felt ok after I ate breakfast though, still super tired especially as my 4 yr old decided she wanted to get up at 3.45 this morning, hope get a sleeper next time, lol x

I found out at 3w5d and will be 7w tomorrow. Seems to be going by fast but SLOW when I really think about it. It is nice though that most tickers are 5w+ because I can remember before when there were like 5 of us in this group and all of our tickers we 3 and 4 weeks. We will all be posting 12 weeks scans and pictures that look like babies (not blobs!) before we know it!

cant wait for us to all get past that 12 week point! then we can really relax and have fun! (well, as much as is allowed whilst "with child") x

DH said last night that 12 weeks doesn't seem like very long, but when you're in the middle of it it seems to take forever! Totally agree. Right now I'm counting down to next Tues and my scan...super nervous about it! Excited, but mostly nervous. My ms has changed. It used to be a little sick all day, and now it's wretched, serious vomiting a couple times a day, but feeling more normal in between. I'm super tired too. But no boob soreness! That's worrying me a bit, but still trying to let it go.

Lily, people are idiots sometimes. You're gorgeous, regardless of size. And it essentially is baby weight. So she can stuff it.

Emzy, I know of so many stories like that. So hard not to think about what could still go wrong! But trying hard to focus on all the healthy babies I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->