June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

was it Emma that said she was away for the week? i cant remember! shes not posted anywhere since the 14th.... im worried now! x

Lily, people are idiots sometimes. You're gorgeous, regardless of size. And it essentially is baby weight. So she can stuff it.

Emzy, I know of so many stories like that. So hard not to think about what could still go wrong! But trying hard to focus on all the healthy babies I know!

A friend of mine lost her baby at 38 weeks but has given birth to a gorgeous baby boy just a few days ago!! There will always be heartbreaking stories that we'll hear and I admire the strength in these women so so much. Nevertheless we have to remain positive & know that we are much stronger than we realise!
How come I find that so easy to write but less easy to believe when it comes to ourselves???

On my way home from London as we speak....can't wait to sleep in my own bed!
Anyone else get tired eyes mid afternoon? Mine are awful & been struggling to focus on anything near or far away today-v annoying! Been hosted by a client today & I think I must have looked so uninterested coz all I could do was concentrate on and think about sore head and blurry eyes!
Part of me wanted ms to kick in for badness to add a little drama to the day...one bonus though I haven't cried yet today!!!!!

How's you girls feeling??

Oh and the BLOOAAAAT has well & truly kicked in! I think it's all wind tho which I subtly keep letting out on the train (teeheeee!)

I was wondering too, but she posted on her fb on monday saying she wasn't feeling well, so maybe that's why she's not been about.

Cricket you're so right, we should focus on all the healthy babies, there are so many more of those than the ones that don't make it. I have one sitting on the floor right in front of me, watching mickey mouse clubhouse! Well okay she's not really a baby any more! :cry:

Any excuse to post piccies of my girlie ;)

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319129_10150894155010473_743965472_21328349_1937584651_n.jpg

OMG Abic I was like that yesterday, trying to quietly let out the wind at work, it was horrendous!! I can't do up my jeans today. Damn it. Maternity jeans it is at the weekend. I sold a lot of my stuff from last time, in a bid to lose weight before the next baby... that didn't happen and now I have to buy all the same size again ha ha!

Im off to work soon, really need to tell them soon as my hypos are happening alot and dont want to end up in a cubicle at work xx

one wierd thing ive noticed, is that when i wake up, my face and eyelids in particular are EXCEPTIONALLY puffy, luckily it goes down pretty quick, but looks awful! i was thinking this must be a sign im retaining water maybe?

Defo likely to be because of water retention gemini. I'm getting sausage fingers already. You wait til your feet swell so much you can't actually get shoes on ha ha! I had to send OH to evans to get me some EEE fit shoes to wear as I couldn't even get flip flops on! It was extremely hot though x

OMG Abic I was like that yesterday, trying to quietly let out the wind at work, it was horrendous!! I can't do up my jeans today. Damn it. Maternity jeans it is at the weekend. I sold a lot of my stuff from last time, in a bid to lose weight before the next baby... that didn't happen and now I have to buy all the same size again ha ha!

Omg ur a braver girl than I am!!! I don't mind on the train coz no-one knows me but don't think I'd be brave enough to do it in the office!!! I'm the only girl so could blame one of the boys I guess....my problem is I often feel like its gonna bee a little more than wind that falls out!
U ever been to the loo, trumped and a poo has flown out?

Sorry for the poo talk....I'm always getting told off for talking about my poo's!
I have lots of tent dresses I wear with a belt so I'm wearing one of this today (but not the belt!)
Can't wait to tell people!!!

ha ha ha you crack me up!!! Yes I know what you mean! I wouldn't normally trump at work, but it was proper hurting so I had to keep going to get something imaginary from the printer and trying to do it very quietly!!

Omg talk about karma....here's me very gently letting out some (unsmelly) gas and some f*cker is pumping eggy farts in front of me....its MINGING!

Ps I have no ms and only symptom I had was sore boobs but not anymore....should I do another test when I get home???

This digi ones u can get how many weeks do they go up to (the ones that say how many weeks preggo u are?????

They go up to 3+ hun, but they arent good for you mentally, if you are worried, you are better off calling the docs, thelling them your symptoms have disappeared, youve had some cramping, and youd like a scan for peace of mind x

Omg ur a braver girl than I am!!! I don't mind on the train coz no-one knows me but don't think I'd be brave enough to do it in the office!!! I'm the only girl so could blame one of the boys I guess....my problem is I often feel like its gonna bee a little more than wind that falls out!
U ever been to the loo, trumped and a poo has flown out?

Sorry for the poo talk....I'm always getting told off for talking about my poo's!
I have lots of tent dresses I wear with a belt so I'm wearing one of this today (but not the belt!)
Can't wait to tell people!!!

HAHA! we call this phenomenon "sharting" an amalgamation of two words im sure you can work out! x

ha ha ha you crack me up!!! Yes I know what you mean! I wouldn't normally trump at work, but it was proper hurting so I had to keep going to get something imaginary from the printer and trying to do it very quietly!!

Hahahahaha! I'm usually quite lady-like, but have been so gassy since I got pregnant- I did one while food shopping with the hubby at the weekend then grabbed his arm and ran away from it!!!!!

Lilyfire you should do what I do....stand next to hubby, trump away then walk away without making a scene....by the time it reaches his nostrils I am long gone & passers by think it's him!!!!

Has anyone else got really greasy hair? Mine has gone horrible recently. I used to wash it every other day but not a chance of that now. I thought I was supposed to be glowing, instead I'm a bloated, farty, hormonal, greaseball with huge knockers!!!

Yep me too! Last time it turned lovely in 2nd tri and I could go 3 days without washing! I usually do every other day too but every day or dry shampoo at the mo!

Got my scan tomorrow, scared! At least peter Kay will take my mind off it tonight. It's at 9am too so not long to wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->