June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

They go up to 3+ hun, but they arent good for you mentally, if you are worried, you are better off calling the docs, thelling them your symptoms have disappeared, youve had some cramping, and youd like a scan for peace of mind x

I am trying not to worry & keep trying to squeeze boobs to see if they still hurt.....they have been so sore when taking bra off each night (coz they are so big) but last night they weren't so bad.
I'm not gonna do a test....I have booking apt with midwife next weds so maybe she'll check??? Other than that I'm away in London (ggrrrrrrr timing is so rubbish!) so can't even ask for an apt coz not at home!!!! Ggrrrrrrrrr!!!

Lilyfire you should do what I do....stand next to hubby, trump away then walk away without making a scene....by the time it reaches his nostrils I am long gone & passers by think it's him!!!!

Hahaha! Noted!

Hahaha you girls crack me up...I am very gassy aswell, they keep coming out without even a warning!! And my hair is sooo greasy, dry shampoo is a godsend!
I was getting worried at work, because I have a bad cough and keep getting shooting pains "down below" and have pain in my shoulder - which I have read can be a sign of ectopic? I know I am probably just overreacting!!xx

Yep me too! Last time it turned lovely in 2nd tri and I could go 3 days without washing! I usually do every other day too but every day or dry shampoo at the mo!

Got my scan tomorrow, scared! At least peter Kay will take my mind off it tonight. It's at 9am too so not long to wait x

Loads of luck with your scan, im sure itll be amazing! I have my scan tomorrow too! I'm not sure how I'm feeling- I'm flipping between nervous and excited. This is my first scan so I'm quite scared, particularly as I've heard people can spot after transvaginal scans. Eeeeeek. I just want to see that little heartbeat! :D

Me too lily! I've never spot after an internal scan and this will be my 5th (ever). I'm just scared as 2 weeks ago we only saw sac and yolk sac ... so scared there'll be nothing in it :(

Your scans will be fine girls x x

The should I do a digi question - no. It days on the instructions you can have incorrect results after 6 weeks because of hcg being so high even lines on normal tests get lighter at this stage.

The great fart debate! I don't work so just fart loudly and proudly (not out just in my own home!) Except in the cafe earlier I Bent down to listen to one of the kids and farted and thought "mmm that will be nice for the people at that table behind my bum eating their dinner! Lol!"

X

Houston we have a heartbeat!!!

Check out the video!! AHHH! I go back in two weeks (he said next week if I really can't stand it) to see it's arms and legs! He said that I have a 93% chance after seeing the heartbeat of delivering, and after seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks with little arms and legs, a 96/97%!!! WAHOO! :happydance:

Lily, I've never spotted after a transvaginal ultrasound, I think you'll be okay :)

All I saw was a yolk sac last week too!

View My Video

Hello All,

Thought i would check in and say hello! havent been on for a few days.
Just sat here knitting squares for a baby blanket. :)

Emma

Ahhhhh Espacey that is AMAZING!!!! Soo happy for you xxx

Thank you sooo much! I can't wipe this smile off my face! I wish the video was longer, but I was in such a panic and so excited!! haha

We have decided to nickname him/her Blinkie, DH goes "What that little blinkie thing?" when the doctor pointed out the heartbeat! :haha:

My symptoms aren't as strong today as they have been. I think our bodies get used to the hcg, and then when we get another little burst of it our symptoms come back..

:hugs: To everyone! I can't wait to see all your scans!!

My symptoms seem to come and go...think I have flu or something at the moment, feel achey (think thats what my shoulder pain is!!) and shivery :cold:

Ahh love blinkie!! We have named him/her splodge!! Have no idea why :haha:

Has anyone thought of any names yet? Hubby has downloaded a baby name app on his phone, so currently has a lift of his faves on there :haha:

That's so fun about the baby name app! I'm going to tell mine about that too, I already had him do the baby center one :)

I think I have a flu too! Keep shivering, and sneezing over here as well...

Houston we have a heartbeat!!!

Check out the video!! AHHH! I go back in two weeks (he said next week if I really can't stand it) to see it's arms and legs! He said that I have a 93% chance after seeing the heartbeat of delivering, and after seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks with little arms and legs, a 96/97%!!! WAHOO! :happydance:

Lily, I've never spotted after a transvaginal ultrasound, I think you'll be okay :)

All I saw was a yolk sac last week too!

View My Video

OMG this is AWWEEEEEESSSOOOOOOOMMEEE! congrats hun that's amazing and dead chuffed for you! xoxoxoxoxo

Emma, glad you're all good! We were getting worried!

Espacey, yay!!! Congrats! Hoping against hope I have the same experience next week! So relieved you're going well.

Hello All,

Thought i would check in and say hello! havent been on for a few days.
Just sat here knitting squares for a baby blanket. :)

Emma

i wish i could knit, ive tried learning with a book but i just couldnt get it :dohh: i might ask my nan how to knit id love to be able to make bubs a cardi or something :flower:

not long in from work and feel like i have a cold coming. I sat at work and was sooo hot and the spots keep coming.
Great video espacey x
hope evryones well xx

Me too lily! I've never spot after an internal scan and this will be my 5th (ever). I'm just scared as 2 weeks ago we only saw sac and yolk sac ... so scared there'll be nothing in it :(

Thanks for the reassurance about the internal scan :) I'm sure you'll get to see plenty tomorrow, like Espacey said, she just saw a sac last time and now there's a little beanie with a heartbeat! I'm sure you'll be just great, let us know how it goes! Mines not until 2:30pm (7:30pm UK time) I wish it would hurry, but I'm getting more and more scared now, eeeeek. I'm also looking forward to seeing how many are in there as Clomid increases your chance of twins!

Espacey, I'm sooooooooo happy for you! That's amazing news! I can't see the video because I'm on my iPad at the mo, but I'll check it out later! I'm sooooo nervous about mine tomorrow, I just want to see that heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->