June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

its scan-tastic on here :) congrats Espacey great video. I have another scan this saturday eeeeeek

I love peeking in there! You girls are going to be fine, I feel soooo good about us June bugs. I tried to keep myself from getting excited, but I was already even before today.. I just have such good feelings for us!

I think deep down I do have a good feeling... but I'm still so damn scared!!! Has anyone tried any gender prediction tricks yet? I just tried the needle one, it came up 'girl' every time!!!

A girl would be soooo great, but I just have a strange feeling it's going to be a boy. No idea why, just a hunch!

I truly think you're going to be great Lilyfire. I almost had to make myself be scared, I was more nervous than anything. I just had a good feeling, but I was trying to be a little negative so I wasn't too invested. I can't wait to hear about tomorrow.

SO MANY SCANS HERE!! It's so exciting to have this thread. You ladies are the best, soooo supportive. I feel so lucky to be having a June baby with you all!! :happydance:

Houston we have a heartbeat!!!

Check out the video!! AHHH! I go back in two weeks (he said next week if I really can't stand it) to see it's arms and legs! He said that I have a 93% chance after seeing the heartbeat of delivering, and after seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks with little arms and legs, a 96/97%!!! WAHOO! :happydance:

Lily, I've never spotted after a transvaginal ultrasound, I think you'll be okay :)

All I saw was a yolk sac last week too!

View My Video

Finally got to see the video...so, so exciting!:happydance: It's crazy to think what's growing inside us right now! I keep reading the things that the little one is developing each week in absolute awe...it seems to happen so fast!

Peter Kay was awesome! Really enjoyed it! I did gave to sit with my jeans undone as o was so uncomfortable! Then I threw up at the train station on the way home. In the middle of the platform! This ms is really sneaking up on me!

Houston we have a heartbeat!!!

Check out the video!! AHHH! I go back in two weeks (he said next week if I really can't stand it) to see it's arms and legs! He said that I have a 93% chance after seeing the heartbeat of delivering, and after seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks with little arms and legs, a 96/97%!!! WAHOO! :happydance:

Lily, I've never spotted after a transvaginal ultrasound, I think you'll be okay :)

All I saw was a yolk sac last week too!

View My Video

Finally got to see the video...so, so exciting!:happydance: It's crazy to think what's growing inside us right now! I keep reading the things that the little one is developing each week in absolute awe...it seems to happen so fast!

Yeah, I have 4 apps that tell you what's happening week by week, I'm looking forward to actually knowing that it's all real tomorrow!

Peter Kay was awesome! Really enjoyed it! I did gave to sit with my jeans undone as o was so uncomfortable! Then I threw up at the train station on the way home. In the middle of the platform! This ms is really sneaking up on me!

Gosh, that's pretty hardcore morning sickness, I hope it eases up soon. Is it classed as morning sickness if you haven't actually been sick, just VERY VERY nauseous, like bad motion sickness.

I don't know who said it, but I too have noticed a 'few days on, couple of days less so' pattern with my symptoms. Now I know it's normal for me I feel much better!

Quick question: anyone got any tips at all for coping with the exhaustion? Like I said, I'm on my feet for 6 hours a day as I'm 'out in the field' most of the day with my job. But I'm having a REALLY hard time with it. I nearly cried today because I was just too exhausted to function. I honestly don't know how much longer I can do this, and I'm by no means a lazy person, I've been doing this job just fine for a year, but the exhaustion plus nausea is just too much right now. Urgh. Is it acceptable to talk to my job about an office based vacancies or anything they can do for me (ie breaks if I really need them)? They are not the most understanding company tho, which is bizarre for a social services organization!

ANYWAY.... SCAN TOMORROW! Yey/eeeeeeek!!!

Lily, I think breaks if you really need them (depending on how your org works) could be feasible - a quick nap in the car never hurt anybody! That is...if you're driving to appointments. Given that you're in NYC you might be on the train. Supposedly it gets better in 4-5 weeks, so there's that to look forward to! Supposedly taking 50mg of B6 3 times per day helps with nausea and exhaustion, although to be honest it didn't do a damn thing for me. But so says the doctor! Good luck, and take care of yourself!

This baby better show up and be healthy at my scan next week or I'm going to be pretty upset about how awful and uncomfortable I've felt for the past 5 weeks! It's funny, seven weeks doesn't seem like it's that long when you're thinking about a pregnancy, but it's almost two months, which in many other concepts is a long time. I'm clearly too tired to really thnk clearly...off to bed!

I felt the same way about the baby being there! I threw up in the sink tonight brushing my teeth, and then threw up again cleaning out the sink. I feel good that I know it's for Blinky now! I threw up yesterday at the car wash too, I didn't have cash and needed a sprite. The lady wouldn't let me use my card because it wasn't enough money. I BEGGED her for it, she let me get it finally and after all the time it took it was too late. I got sick in front of everyone waiting for their cars. :sick:

My sickness still hasn't returned. Breasts less sore. Really worried about scan tomorrow now! :( x

goodluck with scans today, i feel a bit sicky but not like im going to be sick xx

good luck for everyone with scans today

lovely video there espacey

im feeling not too bad today, felt a bit funny when i brushed my teeth but had some breakfast at work and feel a lot better now. still cant face tomato based soups etc though for some reason, the thought of it just makes me feel queasy, so have got lentil and bacon to try instead.

hope everyone is well.

we are raspberries today laura!!!!

Hello All,

Thought i would check in and say hello! havent been on for a few days.
Just sat here knitting squares for a baby blanket. :)

Emma

i wish i could knit, ive tried learning with a book but i just couldnt get it :dohh: i might ask my nan how to knit id love to be able to make bubs a cardi or something :flower:

I can only do basic knitting, havent attempted anything major yet, just booties and thought if i made lots and lots of squares I could so them together to make a blanket.

Its very relaxing. xx

thats a good idea, i can knit but just cant start it off or finish it. might see if i can give it a go and have a look online for a guide or something. either that or learn to crochet, unless that is harder then i have no chance.

I have just noticed it is a whole month since this thread started, 2 months (ish) into a 9 month pregnancy!! Yay!! SOOO excited.
:cloud9:

I was made redundant last month so im on the dreaded job search :nope:, feeling sick most of the day and arguing abit the DH at the moment as he seems to think getting a job, close by, good money and temporary should be easy! Well its not!! got a interview this afternoon in the nearest town but thats 25 miles away and then he was having a go about parking fees, the price of fuel etc etc!! MEN! :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck all of you have scans this week, mine was 2 weeks ago and I have to wait till 9th November to see my midwife and will hopeflly get a scan the week after. 11/12 weeks. I cannot wait for the next 4 weeks to pass till we start hitting 2nd Trimester, and hopefully the sickness will go away. :happydance:

Only had sex three times this month, god the month we were trying it was almost every day, poor hubby must feel abit abandoned. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->