June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Also, anyone heard from ESpacey? She's not been on for a little while, I PMed her yesterday but haven't heard anything. I'm sure she's ok- I just worry!

Urgh, I start physio for my hip pain today, I'm so hoping it gets better. I called my boss on Wed as I emailed him a load of important info on Monday and asked some questions about my time off this week (eg should I speak to HR?) he never got back so I called and he was really short with me. I called HR on we'd asking what the next steps are, not heard back. Getting scared of going back. I know they can't 'do' anything to fire me, but they can be unpleasant and deny my Christmas holiday with the inlaws which is already booked. Urgh. Sorry, I just hate how stressed this is making me, even though it legitimately hurts to walk I feel guilty. I wish I could quit and make money from my crafts and stuff! Pregnancy and working is bloody difficult at times.

Man..I have yet to get used to these pregnancy dreams! so weird & vivid. I had a dream, where i was at my appt..seen this doc who was gonna give me the u/s but when he seen i was on progesterone (he asked about the white crumbly stuff lmao), he said "you're not pregnant, progesterone is not to help with being pregnant" and I said "yes i am!" lol and he said how do you know..i said "i've had positive blood tests, good hcg numbers, positive urine tests at the clinic ect" and he said "oh". I was so mad in this dream, i woke up wondering if it really happened! my 1st appt is on wednesday! it cannot come fast enough!

Girls, I need some advise.

Hubby says I can go ahead and book a private dating/reassurance scan for tomorrow at 3.30 although he wont be able to make it. i dont mind him not making and neither does he, I can go with my sister.

Thing is, Hubby said, what if you go and its bad news? Arent you better off getting bad news at the hospital where its dealt with straight away?

What would you do?

Thanks xxxx

dt that is great news about your scan tomorrow :happydance:

I had a MMC identified at a private scan earlier this year, the chap was amazing, gave me great advice and support (MUCH better than NHS experiences I have read about on here) they contacted my GP and the EPU and I got booked in for a D&C the following week- where I was scanned and stuff beforehand.

I am so sure everything will be fine, but if it isn't I am confident you will be well looked after x

Thanks Honey, that makes me feel better, least I wont be in limbo xxx

Just wanted to show my scan... this was done at 8 weeks. I'm now 9 weeks and 5 days! Baby is lying on his/her back with feet towards the left-hand side and head toward the right-hand side. :baby:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Kyucerea/scan0004.jpg

:happydance:

OMG!!!! I have booked it!

I am so excited and crapping it at the same time!

Cant wait!

xxxx

I just got sent away from work for heaving. Apparently the men don't like it. Pillocks x

OH MY GOODNESS...i cannot believe that they have sent you away for heaving!

Do you send them away every time they fart in the office!
At least us girls (well most of you, except me & emzy!!) are polite enough to hold our wind in not like them! (Emzy i'm sure it was you who used to walk to pick up imaginary photocopying just to parp??....sorry if it wasn't you!!)

Ha ha yep that was me, picking up imaginary stuff so I could fart! Can I just add, I don't usually fart at work, but I had really trapped wind!! Anyway, you were farting on the train so you can't talk :haha:

I just had my physio for hip pain, wasn't overly useful as they can't manipulate my joints as my double jointed ness just means it'll get worse! They said it just needs monitoring, will give me a hip brace once bump is bigger etc. said worse case I say end up on crutches. Said it won't get better, I'm walking like a granny already! Lol
Went with my friend to her 20 week scan earlier, I sear I was more excited than her! Suppose that's the difference with those that were TTC and those that weren't!? Was great to see though!! Eek loads of scans planned! Love seeing the pics, as it makes me wonder if mines looking the same!!! X

I just got sent away from work for heaving. Apparently the men don't like it. Pillocks x

OH MY GOODNESS...i cannot believe that they have sent you away for heaving!

Do you send them away every time they fart in the office!
At least us girls (well most of you, except me & emzy!!) are polite enough to hold our wind in not like them! (Emzy i'm sure it was you who used to walk to pick up imaginary photocopying just to parp??....sorry if it wasn't you!!)

Ha ha yep that was me, picking up imaginary stuff so I could fart! Can I just add, I don't usually fart at work, but I had really trapped wind!! Anyway, you were farting on the train so you can't talk :haha:

Ok emzy you do make a fair point!! I also don't usually fart at work but i did once when i was in on my own all day and then when i got brave enough to fart someone came in to see me like 2 mins later....sods law innit!!!

So...once again i am bored at work and have eaten too much! ha just for a change! I must remember that chocolate has caffeine in it! I eat chocolate like it's going out of fashion but i can't help it and then remember it has caffeine in! Thats usually after I have got to the point of feeling sick first tho!

I am really stressing out about the telling people thing. I really think that i may just get my scan next friday and then in the afternoon (once DH has met up with the stag boys) post the photo to FB and just quote it saying "look who's in my tummy" or something.

Emma....PLEASE tell us all how you did it on FB! What was the reaction? Were people calling you or texting you or FB-ing you?

Is everyone friends on FB?? I am not friends with anyone on FB yet (probably coz i am scared of letting it out the bag!)....I will be this time next week tho!

Ideas peeps please for announcing!!!!!

I really wanted to tell my girls in person but everyone is doing separate things next weekend so i can't really! ggrrrrrr! nevermind....i think FB is the way to go....

DT good luck with the scan later hun.....can't wait to see the piccies!!

Is everyone feeling really tired and spaced out still???

Emma congrats on your amazing scan pic!!

Dt that is so great, now I am really thinking I want a scan!! When is your 12week scan? Did you want one now as you can't wait?

Abi I am feeling very tired and spaced out all the time!! I just can't concentrate on anything at all and wish I didn't have to work lol

Emma congrats on your amazing scan pic!!

Dt that is so great, now I am really thinking I want a scan!! When is your 12week scan? Did you want one now as you can't wait?

That is exactly it!

My 12 week scan is on 24 November when I will be 12+6 its only 2 weeks but seems a lifetime away and I just cant wait anymore!

I just hope and pray its good news xxxx

That's exactly the same as me mine isn't untill the 29th Nov when I'll be 13wks grrrr. I really want an early one but just cannot afford it :(

It was £75, i think thats quite reasonable, its about 8 weeks worth of nappies!

xxx

Abic add me on FB! And anyone else for that matter too, just send me a message with who you are so I don't think you're a randomer! https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

Last time, I just put a piccy of my scan pic up on fb and said "is going to be a Mummy!
Baby Barnes due on 28th August 2010" and I think this time I'll do the same!

ONLY A WEEK TODAY FOR OUR SCANS ABIC AND JELLYTOTS!! Anyone else having one on 18th?

Near Maidstone. I have had a look and the best I can find is £70. I will try and wait it out. I have ordered a doppler stupidly so knowing me I will get that next week, not be able to find the heartbeat and then just pay for a scan on the credit card lol

GemGem there is one in Canterbury where you can get the scan for £30 and pay a fiver for a photo? Dont know if its worth the 30 minute drive though?

https://www.baby4d.co.uk/packages.html

Oh yea and I got a doppler from ebay today to! Never had one of those before! Something else to panic about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->