June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks dt, I am actually in Canterbury on the 19th with my mum. I can't see where it says £30 though, am I being blind?!

Scroll down under packages:

4D TASTER SCAN only £30 (Twins £45)

If you book and pay for the Premier Package as well on the day you have the

Taster Scan, you get £30 off the £170 package or £20 off the £120 Credit

Crunch Special - if you book and pay on the day.

PHONE FOR MORE INFO PLEASE

The 4D Taster Scan (£30) includes the following:

Approximately 10 minutes 4D Scan of your baby

Fetal heartbeat demonstration

Scan only, no DVD or photos included

But £30 discount on the £170 package if you book and pay on the day

£20 discount on the £120 package if you book and pay on the day

This scan is very good value for money and can also give you a lot of

I'd ring em though as it sounds too good to be true!!!

Just over a week to go and you will be the same us as! Week feels like a year though doesnt it! xx

I just rang them dt and they don't offer scans for anyone untill 16weeks!! Thanks so much for looking though I really appreciate it :)

View attachment 294438

Hello All,

Went to the scan yesterday, arrived 40 mins early but they were really lovely, I sat with a girl who was waiting who is due 16th June.

I could see the scan on a massive screen, it was just perfect, the baby was kicking and waving and turning its head. Perfect. Heartbeat was perfect too, hearing it was just amazing.

I am so very excited now, actually announced it on facebook last night as sonogropher said that she couldnt see any reason for anything to go wrong now.

I have another scan in 2 weeks (Nov 25th) I cannot wait to see the difference in the two.

I also had my date confirmed as 1st June. This was the date of my very first miscarriage so slightly gutted but will get over that.

Emma, that's fantastic news, so happy for you! Also slightly jealous you've told FB! How did you break the news? So happy for you! :D

I wrote on facebook "emma cressey is going to be a mummy, baby due 1st june 2012"

Girls, I need some advise.

Hubby says I can go ahead and book a private dating/reassurance scan for tomorrow at 3.30 although he wont be able to make it. i dont mind him not making and neither does he, I can go with my sister.

Thing is, Hubby said, what if you go and its bad news? Arent you better off getting bad news at the hospital where its dealt with straight away?

What would you do?

Thanks xxxx

Go for it, I went to mine on my own as hubby couldn't come. Don't worry, just go, relax and enjoy. Xx

If all goes well, we'll be telling the kids tomorrow!

Taya keeps asking why i am sleepy all the time and if i am having another baby, Flynn keeps telling her I am not "Mummys too old to have anymore babies!"

They will be soooooo excited!!!

GemGem, one in west mailing does a dating scan for £50? https://www.kentmedicalimaging.co.uk/images/kminav2_r1_c1.gif

Thanks DT you are a star. I have just tried calling them but they closed at 5pm!! I am also trying to get hold a midwife as I am so stressed about it that I am wondering if I say I had more spotting if they may give me another scan??

Oh no is everyone getting dopplers and having private scans?
I must resist both! As scans makes me only feel better for the day, and doppler would make me stress like crazy! My follow-up scan is on Monday anyway.

With Nathaniel, I never announced it on FB. OH did it on his FB. Which I was okay, I only wrote when Nathaniel was born on mine.

If all goes well, we'll be telling the kids tomorrow!

Taya keeps asking why i am sleepy all the time and if i am having another baby, Flynn keeps telling her I am not "Mummys too old to have anymore babies!"

They will be soooooo excited!!!

Hahaha. I love to hear what the kids have to say! I was so sick yesterday and I asked DS1 to come and cuddle with me and he said, "Are you sick?" And I had to explain that I'm sick because of the babies and I won't get him sick. He had a lunch at his school today with parents invited and I told him that I wasn't sure I could go. When I showed up today, he was so happy and excited and asked me if my tummy was feeling better. What a sweetheart! Oh, and apparently he told his teacher that "Mommy has two babies in her belly." DS2 doesn't quite understand about babies being in my belly, but he does say my belly is big! :haha:

I'm not sure when I'll be ready to announce on Facebook. I don't think I can wait until after the 1st trimester and we've already told lots of people. I think I'll start accepting this more after next week's scan. If both babies are measuring on track and there are two strong hearts beating, I'll feel a little more comfortable, but things just seem so scary right now!

I can totally understand your fears. I think having twins is such a worrying pregnancy twice as much to consider. I am sure your babies are behaving theirselves. Your eldest sounds like a real sweetheart. I love boys x x

No early scans or doppler here just trying not to worry and wait for my 12 week scan date to come through.

wow - so many people getting scans and dopplers!!! I cant beleive I have to wait til 30 Nov for first midwife appointment by which time I will be nearly 14 weeks!

I have a poorly little girl - she has gastro bless her! DH has been doing a wonderful job of taking care of her...I have been keeping my distance a little as cant afford to catch it at the minute!

I am afraid I won't be able to make a meet up - I cant afford another scan never mind the airfare lol! x

Oh I should be changing fruit...am I a lime?

Hi girls!
We gave in and told brothers and sisters today! We wanted to keep it quiet until our next scan but we just couldn't and I guess imidiate family is OK.
Everyone is very happy and excited... Let's all cross our fingers it is a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->