June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I must say, if I didn't have the Doppler I'd probably have caved in on the scan front by now! On the plus side, ,y 12 week scan is a week on Monday!! Woop! X

Hey all, mind if I join in?

I'm 11 weeks and 1 day! My Doppler arrived yesterday and I'm in love with my baby's heartbeat <3 I have my 12 week & NT on Tuesday! 3 days to go!! Xxx

It's because they're going by my LMP but I ovulated on day 21 so they're going to tell me I'm measuring a week behind which I already know :) if it means I get my scan early I don't mind :) they wouldn't really listen at my midwife appt and I said I knew I wasn't 8 weeks I was 7.

Xxx

Laura I am picking my angel sounds doppler up today from the post office but I am really worried I won't be able to find the heart beat, is there a knack?
I have convinced myself I am not pregnant anymore as boobs don't feel as sore as they were, does anyone have that? xx

My nipples are slightly tender, that's all! I find my HB just above where my pubic hair grows to, I have to press fairly hard, you will hear whooshing sounds and if you feel your neck, it'll be at the same time as your pulse, then do really tiny movements, a couple of MM off and you won't hear it x

You'll know when you've got it, it's a lot quicker than yours x

Thanks Laura. Good to know I'm not the anyone with the boobs! I have got myself into a bit of a state after the girl at work telling me her horror story but really cannot afford a private scan so I am so hoping I can find a heartbeat x

aw gemgem there is always someone with a bloody horror story! I always think of the many many women who have straight forward normal pregnancies and births and never say anything about it, there are far more of them then the ones with horror stories!! Hope you find the hb, but don't worry if you can't. My midwife doesn't even try to listen for it til 24 weeks as it's so common not to find it before then and it ends up worrying women. And it's completely normal for symptoms such as sickness and sore boobs to go between 9 and 12 weeks. It's when the placenta starts taking over and it just means you're beginning to leave the yuckiness of the 1st tri and head into the blooming 2nd tri!

I on the other hand seem to have enough sickness and sore boobs for everyone, come on hormones, I'm 12 weeks on Tuesday, do one!!!

Oh and I've found something that helps the sickness a bit, dry cherios!

phew thank goodness me epic few days at work are over and i only have to work a measly 7 hours today wooooooooot

Hey gemgem im having the same worries. Ive had 2 scans already (6+2 and 7+5) but now since my symptoms are going im a nervous wreck. In my mind all i can think about is a mmc, im trying to stay possitive but its not working. I cant really afford another private scan right now either. The thing is i STILL have not received my 12 week scan date yet. I had my booking in appointment 2 & 1/2 weeks ago and still nothing. I have a midwife appointment this wednesday so i better have a date by then or else im gonna kick up a fuss and refuse to leave her office till i have a scan date. To try to put my mind at ease i ordered an angels sound doppler too but it hasnt arrived yet either. I just need to know that my bubba is ok :(

Well finally recieved my scan date this morning its on 2nd December at 1pm so 3 weeks time I will be 12+3. Cant wait for it just hope all is well.

TrAyBaby it's hard isn't it getting through this stage! I just used my doppler and I think I found my babies heartbeat!!! There was a slow one which I presume is mine and then a faster one which I think was it!!! xx

oh wow gemgem amazing, bet that sound totally made you breathe a sigh of relief. I just heard a thump by my front door so ran to see what had arrived in the post NO scan date and NO doppler :(

I would be fuming if I had no scan date yet but to be hones the only reason I had mine so early was because I had an early scan due to spotting and they booked it then so not sure how it would have worked otherwise.
I am disbelieving myself now with the heartbeat, might have to have another listen lol x

Yay Firstbean really pleased you got your scan date, not long to wait now xx

Laura I am picking my angel sounds doppler up today from the post office but I am really worried I won't be able to find the heart beat, is there a knack?
I have convinced myself I am not pregnant anymore as boobs don't feel as sore as they were, does anyone have that? xx

I felt exactly the same last week, all my symptoms started to fade. Mine is the angelsounds one and I found HB just where hair grows and directly in line with belly button but this morning it was slightly to the right. I put in angelsounds Doppler in YouTube so I could hear what the HB was supposed to sound like first :)

Have a big drink before and don't do it just after eating as all you hear is your stomach growling haha!

Xx

Yay - really glad you found the heartbeat :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back