June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey ladies - thank you for all of your thrush advice. It seems a tiny bit better today but I am a little concerned as when I used the applicator earlier, there was a tiny tiny bit of blood on it when I removed it. could be from my cervical erosion or maybe the applicator scratched me or something. Trying not to worry too much though!

Feels so long until my appointment on 30 November!!! Hopefully all being well we will be announcing it then at nearly 14 weeks! I am hoping to add you all on FB then - I have some, how shall I say it, nosy friends, who will start to notice me adding lots of new women (mostly from UK) and may pick up something! Some of my friends are FB stalkers lol!

Emzy, so so sorry to hear you are still suffering. At this point with Holly had MS stopped? It cant last too much longer hun surely! Really feel for all those ladies still having sickness - there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! xxx

Just looked on my scan graph and 65.5mm is 13 weeks x x

cheers hun! I think they use ur LMP to estimate due date and then use CRL to date you from there i think! Anyway I was 65mm on Friday and she dated me 12+6 so that sounds about right!

If my baby takes after me it will be 2 weeks late but after it's dad it will be right on time!!

right, im finally on a laptop, send me your fb links ladies! mine is https://www.facebook.com/laurathepower
Let me know who you are! x

Hi Laura,

I'm befriending you on FB....PLEASE PLEASE don't say anything baby related as we havent announced yet! Off on hols next week so will be announcing when we get back!

Hope you're good hun & I agree with Emzy....you look HOT!!! (jealous? Much?)

;-)

Gigglesms what is your due date hunni? I'll be 14 weeks on 2nd of December are we close in due dates? :D
I hope you are all doing well I havent been on here in a while :D
Do we have any more pregnant mumma's due June 1st? Xx

Thanks Giggles , with Holly the sickness calmed down at 12 weeks and completely stopped at 14 weeks but this time its not calming down yet! Yay 13 weeks today!!

Abic I keep wondering if this baby will be 2 weeks early like Holly!

Hi girls,
I ended up going into hospital friday at 11. I had to go to eau and I waited till 3am to get bed then another hour for fluids. Luckily i hadnt been sick since 9 as i hadnt drunk anything. To be honest I felt like i shouldnt of been there. If I hadnt of had keytonnes so high I wouldnt of gone in but I wasnt sure of the seriousness of them to me and baby during pregnancy. I was let home at 10am ish and have had the weekend of.
Im going to speak to my midwife at the hospital on monday just before work to see if I did the right thing. I think i did but hate when you feel like your made to feel your a time waster. I had 2 lots of fluids and a few bloods taken. I even had to have an ecg as heart rate was other 120 plus had bit of temp.
Emzy i hope the sickness eases soon, i know its not nice. Hope everyones having a good weekend xx

Hi girls,
I ended up going into hospital friday at 11. I had to go to eau and I waited till 3am to get bed then another hour for fluids. Luckily i hadnt been sick since 9 as i hadnt drunk anything. To be honest I felt like i shouldnt of been there. If I hadnt of had keytonnes so high I wouldnt of gone in but I wasnt sure of the seriousness of them to me and baby during pregnancy. I was let home at 10am ish and have had the weekend of.
Im going to speak to my midwife at the hospital on monday just before work to see if I did the right thing. I think i did but hate when you feel like your made to feel your a time waster. I had 2 lots of fluids and a few bloods taken. I even had to have an ecg as heart rate was other 120 plus had bit of temp.
Emzy i hope the sickness eases soon, i know its not nice. Hope everyones having a good weekend xx

Hun....never ever feel like you're a time waster! If you were at all worried then you need to look after yourself and baby and you definitely did the right thing! If you didn't go in you would have been sat at home worrying and really that has to be quite stressful for the baby.

Hopefully you feel more reassured now and if anyone was rude or whatever to you then just rise above it! I am really starting to realise that if you don't look out for yourself that no-one else will.

I know its not the same thing but already I have had my midwife NOT refer me to a haemotologist (even though she was meant to) and she also didn't mention the flu-jab and when i eventually got through to the Dr reception i was told they couldn't fit me in for weeks! Well seeing as I am on a flight for 8 hours this Wednesday and all the bugs that float around i was gonna leave nothing to chance so went and paid for the flu jab myself yesterday. Shouldn't have to do that though! Bloody annoying!

Pink don't feel like you wasted time! That's exactly what I have been being monitored for every few days and he said as soon as keytones appear in my urine I have to go to hospital for fluids, as this can be dangerous for baby, so you did totally the right thing. Fortunately I've been able to keep enough fluids down by sipping water regularly to avoid the keytones and avoid hospital!

Abic is totally right, if you don't look after yourself, no one will for you! I remember when pregnant with Holly I went to hospital twice because I hadn't felt baby move for more than a day. Each time as soon as I got there and they strapped the monitor on, she started kicking away and I felt like I was wasting time, but this lovely midwife said to be that I did totally the right thing, as they'd rather that happen a million times over than the alternative of the woman who didn't want to waste anyone's time when there was actually something wrong with her baby and it could have been saved. And she is right, trust your instincts and never, ever feel like you're wasting their time, it's what they are there for!

What's going on with the fruit tickers??? I wanna see the peach!!!

Think the tickers have been out all day xx
Thanks for your comments its just horrible when you feel like you shouldnt be there. xx

OMG I know the tickers thing is irritating! I think they are updating their site or somehting,
Annoying or what though?

I am doing my own head in. I have been online looking at nursery furniture and am falling in love with all these oak nursery sets but they are so expensive :-( I am getting to the stage where i have looked so much i'm irritating myself and i just want to know what furniture i'm gonna get! Getting impatient and everytime i think about how much things are going to cost i keep getting REALLY angry and slamming doors like i have PMT and just don't give a shit. My whole house is now annoying me too. We moved in last JUne and have literally done loads to the house since then but i am getting annoyed with the fact that the hall, stairs & landing need decorating, bannister replacing and carpeting etc, Spare bedroom needs decorating and carpeting and the nursery obvioulsy needs doing too. I know in my head what pattern of wallpaper i want but i have googled loads and still can't find it! Well, correction I have but it was properly expensive!

WHY OH WHY DO THINGS COST SO MUCH MONEY??????

I am now miserable and just wanna eat shit.

Oh and i have just put a wash on and its irritating me that my washing machine is 10 years old and in the garage. I have to go outside to get to the garage. Fucking well annoying! My MIL usually does all our washing but i' getting pissed off and I want to do it. So i put the wash on, took it out and went to hang it up and now my house looks like a f**king chinese laundry.

AAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why am i getting myself so wound up by non-important shit???

someone slap me PLEASE!

evening everyone, hope you are all well.
had a quick read though but my memory is pants at the moment so i am sorry if i have missed anything important out.

lots of lovely pictures and videos, cant wait to see everyone elses :)

pink no need to wrry at all about going to hospital, as long as you make sure everything is fine thats all that matters. my midwives said if anything is bothering me and cant get hold of them or out of hours go to hospital or doctors soonest to make sure and to not feel bad about it.

if anyone wants to add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/rachelmoss1 hopefully this will work. please let me know who you are though too as been getting a few weirdos trying to add em the last couple of months.

hope you have all had a fabulous weekend, ive been mega busy with hubster home but now he has gone back to camp im relaxing watching tv and eating chocolate and cheesecake :)

got to ebay a few bits now to try and make some pennies for the xmas fund so will be back on shortly to catch up properly.
take care all!x

OMG I know the tickers thing is irritating! I think they are updating their site or somehting,
Annoying or what though?

I am doing my own head in. I have been online looking at nursery furniture and am falling in love with all these oak nursery sets but they are so expensive :-( I am getting to the stage where i have looked so much i'm irritating myself and i just want to know what furniture i'm gonna get! Getting impatient and everytime i think about how much things are going to cost i keep getting REALLY angry and slamming doors like i have PMT and just don't give a shit. My whole house is now annoying me too. We moved in last JUne and have literally done loads to the house since then but i am getting annoyed with the fact that the hall, stairs & landing need decorating, bannister replacing and carpeting etc, Spare bedroom needs decorating and carpeting and the nursery obvioulsy needs doing too. I know in my head what pattern of wallpaper i want but i have googled loads and still can't find it! Well, correction I have but it was properly expensive!

WHY OH WHY DO THINGS COST SO MUCH MONEY??????

I am now miserable and just wanna eat shit.

Oh and i have just put a wash on and its irritating me that my washing machine is 10 years old and in the garage. I have to go outside to get to the garage. Fucking well annoying! My MIL usually does all our washing but i' getting pissed off and I want to do it. So i put the wash on, took it out and went to hang it up and now my house looks like a f**king chinese laundry.

AAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why am i getting myself so wound up by non-important shit???

someone slap me PLEASE!

Lol awww bless you!!! This did make me chuckle a little!
I know what you mean about money though, I've stressed my head off about what I need. Also worried my landlady won't renew my tenancy when she finds out im preggers! X

Jelly...I just added you on FB. Sent you a message to say it's me! Feeling sick still!

Don't worry guys, you just find the money you need somehow! I was in the same position last year preparing for Holly to arrive. The truth is, a newborn doesn't really need that much, but of course you buy it all! I wouldn't bother with expensive nursery furniture as it just doesn't last. We did get a changing table as it's a great place to store all of the nappy changing stuff and that, but got a normal sized wardrobe and chest of draws as they will last until she is older. Baby wardrobes don't last long as they are not very deep. We got a cheap basic cot for £89 which has been just fine and will last for the next baby too. My mum got a nice nursery bedding set from mothercare, but to be honest, we didn't need all the blankets and stuff as she uses gro bags anyway, so that was a bit of a waste!

I am glad that we have everything this time around and don't have much to buy. Just clothes (more so if it's a boy as we saved all of Holly's clothes in case we have another girl!), double pram (already bought) and a new breast pump and bottles too and other small things like a new changing mat and stuff.

Hi girls hope you are all well and had a nice weekend! Pink sorry to hear you had to go hospital, hope you are feeling better now.
We have been down to the new forest this weekend to my dads, we told him and he seemed pleased. I have finally got my booking in appointment which is a week tomorrow which I am happy about x

I think we dont need alot this time. I counted calebs unisex babygrows and had -20 and sleepsuit-30 (ooops) just a few clothes and the othersutff.
Im trying to sew a few things and recyle my clothes. Ive only done 2 rompers and will wait till my scan to make some more stuff. Hope you dont mind me posting pics. xx

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads