June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

How exciting Gemini! Enjoy it and can't wait to see your pics x

I'm back to the docs in the morning, my sick note expires tomorrow but think he'll prob sign me off again as I'm still very sick. I've had a couple of days that haven't been quite as bad as usual, but they were followed by very bad days where I couldn't keep anything down at all.

What's everyone hoping to do about feeding by the way? I'm really hoping to be able to breastfeed this time. I breastfed Holly for 2 weeks, but she was severely jaundiced and was a poor feeder because of that (makes them very sleepy and she fell asleep after a few sucks each feed) and so as a result the jaundice got worse and worse. In the end she ended up back in hospital and they advised me to top up with formula so she'd get better and so my milk dried up as she was such a poor feeder anyway. I was heartbroken as I really wanted to continue breastfeeding for at least 6 months. But hey ho, bottle feeding was fine and there is certainly nothing up with Holly! This time though, I'm hoping to give it another go.

Also, those of you who've had scans, have you had your 20 week scan appointment dates? Mine is on 13th January! Friday 13th ha ha! I wish we could afford a gender scan this side of Christmas, but we can't so we will be waiting until 20 week scan to see if they can tell us then. Then we'll prob save the private scan for a 4d one at 28 weeks like last time :) We had a gender scan at 17 weeks last time, but they couldn't be totally sure so ended up having another anyway at 22 weeks!!

Any of you ladies have no symptoms all? I'm 11 weeks today (my ticker is a couple of days off). My bbs are not sore, I no longer have food aversions, no nausea, no queasiness, no more of those painful twinges when I cough/sneeze, etc. I have an appt with my midwife next week, but I just can't believe I lost ALL my symptoms between 8-9 weeks. Just wondering if any of you are experiencing this? Hate to even mention it because some of you have been so sick, but I'm really hoping for some reassurance!!

Morning everyone, I'm going to have a read through to catch up on all the news and gossip!

I really wish this ms would go now , it's making me have no energy and I just feel crappy. Hope you ok emzy with yours xx
Just waiting for carpet to be fitted and work later at 4:30 til 10.
Goodluck for those who have scans xx

Morning all, yey Gemini is having her scan right now!! I cant wait to see the pics later!!

My scan is at 1830 tonight- I just know today is going to draaaag!!

To answer your question usamom my queasiness and need to pee throughout the night are much diminished and the very small amount of food aversion I had has also gone, but my boobs are still sore and now mega veiny and I seem to get lightheaded/dizzy really easily. I have really mild nausea right now but it feels much more like normal hunger pangs than it has for months!!- In summary, o suppose I feel heaps better too :happydance:

Will have a proper catch up later I am ill with what feels like flu and also really nausous which i havent had that bad until now. Good Luck to every one with scans

Morning girls, hope you all had a good weekend!

Laura cant wait for you pics, wonder what date they have given you?!? Very exciting!!!

Pink you so did the right thing, keytones, your heart rate etc, not a waste of time at all! I have gone to hospital a few times in pregnancy and its turned out everything is fine, but i would always rather get checked than take a chance and regret it. NEVER feel you are wasting their time :hugs: xx

My 20 week scan is 10 January.

Abic you sound mental! lol! Just like me!

Is anyone else moody? I am hyper sensitive and moody! I felt like DH was popping at me all day yesterday, which I dont think he was! This was last nights conversation before going to sleep:

DH "Have you had a nice Sunday?"
Me "You having a go at me?"
DH "I just asked if youve had a good day"
Me "Yea having a go at me again"
DH "How can I be having a go at you, asking if you have had a good day?"
Me "Cause you have had a go at me all day"
DH "Bet you start crying in a minute"
Me "I was crying up here earlier"
DH "You are so pregnant!"
Me "I am arent i!"
DH & I, laughter!

LOL!

xxxxx

Hey Miss Nat - great to see you on here! I am unofficially due 3rd June. I have been given three different dates between 28th May and 3rd June so hoping I might some confirmation at my midwife appointment, especially as I may have to have another c-section. How are things going for you?

Sorry to hear that you had to have a visit to the hospital Pink - I hope you are feeling a little better :hugs:

Symptoms for me have disappeared - all but the tiredness and indigestion that is! Just wish this thrush, head cold and chest infection would p**s off! lol

Haha dt that made me laugh!! It sounds like a convo me and dh would have!!
I'm a prune today, yay! Which means 2 weeks until scan! Hope your scan is going well gemini, look forward to seeing pics x

Was AMAZING! Baby seemed to be hiccuping so took ages to get measurements! 31st of may EDD now!!! X

Brilliant news!!!!

So was 31st May your LMP EDD day? Cant wait for picccys! xxx

Fab Gemini! Can't wait to see pics! Are you announcing to the world now?

Got docs this morning, so gotta run, just wanted to post my 13 week bump pic! Popped out even more!!

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 10
Morning ladies,

Well my symptoms are still there but they do seem to go through waves though. I felt great on Saturday but shit on Friday....banging headache and so tired and just generally a bit lacklustre......Sat i felt awful in the morning (sat in hairdressers for 2 1/2 hours) and then later in the day felt amazing! then on sunday felt shitty again with dull headache and really tired.

Today i just feel properly tired and i almost threw up in the car on the way to work. Think it was hunger so i ate my fruit teacake i had toasted and felt loads better, then had that sick-in-the-mouth thing and i am now starting to feel sick again. I have shreddies with me so will probably eat them or else buy some toast as my peanut butter is sat here on the desk!

Gemini....can't WAIT to hear all about your scan hun....we're all thinking about you at this very moment!!!

Cliqmo - you're right.....today is gonna properly drag for you but i guarantee it's gonna be well worth the wait!!!

I am really bored (yet again) and i just wanna go and shop for maternity clothes and prams and other stuff!! I have no idea where to start but i have my bounty pack now so there's some tips & stuff in there! Told all DH family yesterday and theres loads of kids between them so i think we may get lots of hand-me-downs! Suits me tho to save money! Apparently there's a moses basket which is really old and is a family heirloom which all the kids have used! DH cousin is also preggers tho but she lives in Stockport and she has already got a moses basket from her first...but she's having twins this time so may end up with heirloom basket! I'm not really bothered....in some ways its quite sweet but in other ways a teeny bit creepy!!!!

right....off to feed me now before i puke on my desk....(I would actually laugh lots if that happened!!)

LAURA....news and photos as soon as please!

Was AMAZING! Baby seemed to be hiccuping so took ages to get measurements! 31st of may EDD now!!! X

Hey Laura....soz i missed your post coz i was too busy waffling!!! That's amazing news and so glad you enjoyed it!

Looking forward to seeing the pics now!!

xoxoxo

was really great, my EDD from LMP was 3rd June, now measuring at 12+4, so now slightly ahead, im pretty sure ill still end up with a june bug however! sonogapher barely spoke english, so still looking forward to private scan in Dec, my 20wk scan is booked for friday 13th Jan, im sure someone else has this date too?
ill try ad gt a pic up, for some reason when i add ones off myiphone, the come up sideways, bt will givee it a go! gender guesses welcome!!! x

My 20 week scan is 13th Jan too at 8.10 what times yours Gemini ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->