June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

ah cool thanks for that, will give it a go.

thats fab news with your levels emzywemzy :D

PS- I also have 2 countdown apps on my iPhone: one counting down to my scan (21 days) and one counting to the official start of the second trimester (60 days) Helps to see the time tick by!

Ahh Laura that's great news! Keep us posted on your levels :flower:
I have been doing an ic daily and that is getting nice and dark too! I bought about 50 the week before I found out :dohh:

My lines are still light but slowly getting darker, so exciting! Can't wait to get a super dark line!

PS- I also have 2 countdown apps on my iPhone: one counting down to my scan (21 days) and one counting to the official start of the second trimester (60 days) Helps to see the time tick by!

I have a couple pregnancy apps on my phone too :haha:

if its any consolation, i had a clippo for dinner, yes, the ice lolly. that was it. lol x

It's so reassuring to see you ladies posting that your symptoms come and go! My IC still are not registering anything for me- I'm convinced that they are worthless! The FRER still shows a good line for me- and it's super early for me still (AF wasn't due until tomorrow or Saturday). Still- it's hard when you wake up feeling nauseated and all one day- then the next- you totally don't feel pregnant..

Plus, don't forget than plenty of women would only just be suspecting they might be pregnant at this point, it's ok to not want to vomit all the time. :thumbup:

i have 6 pregnancy apps and the 24 series style countdown clock thing i've set up too lol.
they all say slightly different things for each day/week which is nice as solves the boring coach journey to work between camps.

i have 12 iphone preg apps. basically all the ones there are. and they all do the same. lol. hang on hakunamatata, ill find a pic! x

didnt help that i spelt it wrong!

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
Hold on - I'm confused! Jelly tots - your due date is the 7th June? And you are 5 weeks? How come?

My due date is the 30th June and I am only one day ahead of you! How have you worked out your due date?

Oooh it looks yummy!

The app I have is the What to Expect app. I have a few others but I haven't launched them yet because at the time they required a due date which I didn't have until now.

Anyone have a favorite app???

And Laura - you are 5 weeks too but you are due on the 3rd June...

I'm confused :wacko:

How have you worked your due dates out?

The due date thing confuses me too but when you do the ticker, you put in the first day of your last AF. Mine comes out to June 10th. It says that I'm 3 weeks 4 days pregnant even though I hadn't even ovulated yet, which doesn't seem right to me, but I've been asking around and it's normal for it to be "off" like that.

Hold on - I'm confused! Jelly tots - your due date is the 7th June? And you are 5 weeks? How come?

My due date is the 30th June and I am only one day ahead of you! How have you worked out your due date?

my due date has changed since went to doctors yesterday, dr reckons 2nd june but i think its more like 31st may going on my dates. she used a card wheel thing and im sure i saw it move when she put it down and picked it up again

i used the nhs calculator and a few others that all came up with the same date as my tickers

The due date thing confuses me too but when you do the ticker, you put in the first day of your last AF. Mine comes out to June 10th. It says that I'm 3 weeks 4 days pregnant even though I hadn't even ovulated yet, which doesn't seem right to me, but I've been asking around and it's normal for it to be "off" like that.

When did you ovulate? The tickers assume that you have 28 day cycle and that you ovulated on cd14. If you know when you ovulated, you can then count 14 days back and put that in as the date of your last AF. That would be more reliable. My last AF was the 12th August which would make me nearly 7 weeks!

my due date has changed since went to doctors yesterday, dr reckons 2nd june but i think its more like 31st may going on my dates. she used a card wheel thing and im sure i saw it move when she put it down and picked it up again

As above....!

well i have always had 31 day cycles, not the standard 28, so although im 5 weeks today since LMP, my due date is 3rd, on a 28 day cycle, itd be the 31st, but you add on however many days your cycle is more than 28, or less to due date. that make sense? if i go online, you can find a calc that works it out from conception, not LMP, that tells me the 3rd x

Oooh it looks yummy!

The app I have is the What to Expect app. I have a few others but I haven't launched them yet because at the time they required a due date which I didn't have until now.

Anyone have a favorite app???

i cant tell you what my favourite ones are at moment as cant have my mobile switched on in work but will have a look when i get home

i dont think youll know until your scan struth as your cycles are so long!! what CD did you o? x

well i have always had 31 day cycles, not the standard 28, so although im 5 weeks today since LMP, my due date is 3rd, on a 28 day cycle, itd be the 31st, but you add on however many days your cycle is more than 28, or less to due date. that make sense? if i go online, you can find a calc that works it out from conception, not LMP, that tells me the 3rd x

Ahh - I see! You have done your ticker from LMP but your due date from ovulation? That explains why they didn't match up - my poor little baby brain was confused!! :wacko::shrug:

I adjusted the ticker so that it is from ovulation rather than putting in the date of my LMP (as above) otherwise my ticker would have me as 6w5d which I am so not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->